Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 469
NEXT DAY MORNING(DAY 2)
Ranveer made himself ready in front of the mirror and he was looking so cute and smart wearing the light black pant and white shirt and then the light black coat and he was looking so young and charming in his RV attire. 
Ranveer(seeing the mirror and smiling): hmmm just this day when this day hits its 12 o clock midnight its my and Ishani's wedding anniversary.(he had a smile in his face and he thought about their marriage and he came and sat in the bed and he saw Raagini who was sleeping well and he caressed her hair with his hand): hmm how beautiful is life when the man gets married to the girl he loves more than anything in his life. I too got my Ishani and we are now going to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This year we have completed our 4 beautiful years of marriage and tomorrow it will be our start of 5th year of our marriage journey. In this 4 years few days Ishani was not ready to accept me and few days I was not ready to trust her and I was hurting her but (seeing Raagini):Our daughter came in our life and she made our marriage complete and after that we become more trusting towards each other and this wedding anniversary is going to be special to me because during our first two years we had many misunderstanding and we had many problem due to Chiraag and Rithika and then we become one and even after that problems came but as we were together and understanding we were able to manage it very well. And last year I was busy with my business and we didn't celebrate our wedding anniversary at all even in home they had made many arrangements but I came late in the night and spoiled everyone's mood and then when Raagini's birthday came only I some what came out of the business. (he had a smile): But this time Its really going to be special because today I and Ishani are going to patch up so well and I am going to give the beautiful surprises to my Ishani. I know I am hurting her so much now but after knowing all this truth she will cry like a child that is my favorite too and I love convincing her when she is crying like a adamant child today we will get patched up so well that we will never ever think to depart our ways anytime. (he had a happy smile and he was waiting for their wedding day to come).
Ishani(was in the kitchen were the milk was boiling in the stove were her thoughts were completely on Ranveer and his plan today night of going to hotel with Regina and the night they are going to spend were her face was telling she was hurt so much in thoughts): Tomorrow is a very special day for me and Ranveer. This is the day I became a wife to my Ranveer(she thought about their marriage and then with a worried face): Haan I married Ranveer without heart to marry him but my Ranveer has become my heart, my breath and my everything today. But today I am going to lose my Ranveer in the hands of other woman.For the mistake I done to Ranveer and the words I told him has hurt Ranveer so much and because of that he completely changed himself and he made sure that he should never be possessive on me or controlling me. I love him so much but today..(she was so much hurt thinking about Regina and Ranveer's conversation yesterday evening):hmm today Ranveer is going from me to other woman he has planned to go to other woman. 
As Ishani was silently thinking it Amba came inside the kitchen to get coffee for her and kailash were she was ready for the day. Amba saw Ishani staring at the same place and not the milk and she saw the milk were the milk was now overflowing from the bowl due to getting over heated.
Amba(came fast and she turned off the stove and seeing Ishani silent face and touching her shoulders): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name and feeling hand touch in her shoulders turned and saw Amba and coming to the world): Maa Aap? jai Shree krishna Maa.
Amba(giving a light smile to her and taking her hands from Ishani):Haan Jai Shree Krishna but are you okay?
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes with a smile): Haan Maa I am perfectly alright. Why are you asking like this?
Amba(showing the milk that has overflowed):Milk has overflowed even without noticing it you were thinking something that is why I asked you are you okay?
Ishani(seeing the milk that has overflowed and getting the stove is turned off and seeing Amba with a managing face):Maa actually nothing I was thinking about the dress that I need to buy for Raagini and in that thoughts itself I didn't see milk overflowing.
Amba(giving a smile to her):Tk tk now move let me clean it and make coffee for you and Ranveer and give so that you can take the coffee to Ranveer. 
Ishani:(giving a smile to her):Maa its okay let me clean it and make the coffee for all of us and give you. 
Amba:Arrey daily you or Mala are only making coffee today let me make it. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Maa. (she left the way for Amba to access the stove were Amba started to clean the split milk and make the coffee were for four of them were Ishani was seeing it with a sad face thinking about Ranveer and Regina).
Amba(making the coffee taking time and taking two cup and saucer in her hand and seeing Ishani): I took the coffee for me and baba Ishani(showing the other two cups in the slap):Take these two cups for you and Ranveer..(she gave a smile).
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk Maa. 
Amba giving a smile to her started to move from there were Ishani saw the cups of coffee and with a silent face she took the cups in her hand and she started to walk out of the kitchen and then she got in the stairs and she started to walk in the corridor and then she came to their room were Ranveer was sitting in the bed and admiring Raagini who was sleeping well. Ishani came inside the room and she kept the coffee cups in the tea poi and saw Ranveer were he too saw her with a silent face. 
Ishani:Ranveer have your coffee..
Ranveer(giving a smile to her and he got up from the bed and he came to her):Hmm let me have the coffee but before it tell me something.
Ishani(seeing him with a questioning face):What?
Ranveer(making himself well by pulling the coat well and seeing Ishani): How I am looking today?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer from up and down and seeing his charming face and seeing him with a silent face): you are looking so cute and looking smart too. 
Ranveer(hearing it smiling to her took the deep breath and seeing her): Ishani I am really happy for your comment. Will Regina like it?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes slowly):All the girls will like you Regina can't be a exception know?
Ranveer(smiling to her cutely): hmm okay I am really happy today I really don't know why I am happy to this extreme Ishani but I don't know how to express my happiness at all to that extreme I am happy. Today I will surely get what I want..
Ishani(without to her control): No you can't..
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):What I can't get it?
Ishani(getting this as the right chance she held Ranveer's shoulders were her eyes started to shed tears):Ranveer what happen to you?Why are you doing like this? How can you go to other girl like this?
Ranveer(seeing her crying and giving a not minding look): Ishani when we don't get satisfied with our own partner means we need to go to some other person know?that is what I am doing?
Ishani(taking her hands from his shoulders and wiping her tears):you should not do this I can't lose my place in your life.
Ranveer(smiling to her): Ishani you are my wife and you could hold this place always in my life. you only will be daughter in law to my parents and you can do what you wish in this house but I too need a woman to take care of my body feelings know?For that only I am doing this?
Ishani(with a anger):Ranveer when you changed like this? I know my Ranveer will give importance to his heart feelings and not about body feelings please Ranveer don't change yourself into a common man who will use woman to satisfy his desires. 
Ranveer(now seeing her with a anger):See Ishani I am too man only and I do have desires and I am telling know that If I again come close to you I will become possessive on you and you don't like that possessiveness so I do think that I can move away from you. You can be my wife but for that we won't have any other physical relationship here after. 
Ishani(was hurt so much):Tk I don't want any physical relationship Ranveer but at least love me and we have promised each other that we both will be true to each other but now you are moving away from me and going to another woman(with a anger held his coat and pulled him close to her): I won't allow you to touch her..
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmmm this is the very strong foundation Ranveer to make Ishani to come to hotel for sure even with the way of making her hear the hotel name and room number with time she may think that my happiness is important and think to sacrifices and she would stay in home without coming to hotel now come on challenge her to fulfill it at least for the challenge  she will come to the hotel for sure.(seeing her with a challenging face):Do you really think so that I can't do it. I am man Ishani you cannot stop me I will touch Regina completely today you can't even imagine of stopping me
Ishani(leaving his coat): I will stop you for sure. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Let me see but before you reach to the place to stop me I would have used that girl.you can't stop me its a challenge and I don't want coffee(he made his coat proper and he started to walk out of the room).
Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was behaving to her she had tears in her eyes and she walked to the bed and she sat in the bed and started to cry well were she didn't know what to do to stop Ranveer.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika got ready in front of the mirror and when she was about to walk to come to the door of her room she heard a knock in the door of her room. 
Rithika:I think servant lady has come with coffee(telling it to herself she opened the door were her face changed to a surprised face as she saw Nirbhay standing in front of her having rose bouquet in his hand in a bit shocked tone): N..Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(smiling to her and shaking his head as yes): hmm 
Rithika(with a questioning face):Why have you come here?
Nirbhay(he held her shoulders and moved her a side and he entered her room and saw the whole room and then seeing her): I came to see my wife. 
Rithika(hearing it with a not understanding face walked and came and stood in front of him):yesterday hearing everything you went off and then now again..
Nirbhay(smiling to her): Actually yesterday I didn't have flowers in my hands to propose you well so only I came today morning getting the flowers for my lady.(showing the flowers in front of her):Have this flowers and let me tell you I love you Rithika please accept this Nirbhay in your life. 
Rithika:(without knowing what to tell):Nirbhay after hearing all my truth you are..
Nirbhay(smiling well):Rithika now what is your problem that you have killed two person and you have been reason for Naina's dead hain na?
Rithika seeing him with a silent face and shook her head as yes.
Nirbhay:See Rithika coming to Chiraag you itself said he was man who was behind Ishani for money and then he has been a play boy and he has got your respect from you. (seeing her with a questioning face):By the by what happen to that child Rithika?
Rithika(with a what to tell face):One time I plotted a plan to kill Ishani through a shooter but that shooter shot my stomach and my baby was dead.
Nirbhay(shaking his head with a silent face):Tk Chiraag got your respect from you so you have killed a guy who has cheated you only know?Then that is not a problem Rithika killing a wrong man does not mean murder its a good thing to this society. Killing him you have saved this society from a cheap guy.
Rithika saw Nirbhay with a emotional face were the way he took her wrong too in a right way made her to give up slowly. 
Nirbhay:Then you have killed Ishani's mother I understand its a very big trait you have done to Ishani but what you can do for it now?you can't bring her mother back I know its a life long guilt for you but it was the situation that has changed you to that extreme.Then you are thinking that you are responsible for Naina's dead but let me tell you its all our family members wrong to bring up Naina in such a adamant way that her mind was always to achieve what she wanted or else she can't bear that defeat. She wanted Ranveer and she was not able to get him so she died thinking that defeat. Even I too slapped you thinking that you are responsible for Naina's dead but when Aarthi told me only I got to know its all our family members wrong to bring up Naina in such a bad manner so its all our fault not yours.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a silent face):But also Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(signing her to be quiet with his hand shake):Rithika If you feel guilty that you have killed two person even I too was a man who was harsh to many persons in my life and in illegal business which I did once I have beat men so hard and some were even ended up to die. So when I can change from it even you have changed know?so both are same only.If you feel guilty that you are the woman who has always been trying to separate Ranveer and Ishani to get Ranveer means even I too was like that only once to get Ishani I tried to separate them. If you feel that you have lost your respect to a man let me tell it was not with your consciousness it was without your consciousness only I am sure no one can touch you without your will(he sat in the floor like proposing and holding the roses in front of her with a smile):Rithika I am changed person now and I trust you that you too have changed a lot now and I know you are so good at your heart only worst situations have changed you to that extreme.let me tell you that I will never ever talk or remind you about the bad things you did in your life and I will never hurt you. I have slapped you once and even stabbed you and left you as it is in road but I promise you here after my hands will never ever raise against you and I will give my life into you when you are in pain and bring you back to life. Let me tell you that here after I will take care of you and will be in your side even the whole world is against you. I love you Rithika will you accept me?
Rithika saw Nirbhay's truth and she was able to feel his truth in his eyes and she thought about the way Nirbhay was coming behind her even after she was ignoring him. The way Nirbhay has come to her even after knowing her whole truth brought tears in her eyes and a smile came in her lips were she shook her head as yes and she got the roses from Nirbhay's hands were Nirbhay giving it got up and saw her with a smile and he held her cheeks and he wiped her tears and he opened his hands for her and signed her to come were Rithika smiling to him came close to him and hugged him well were Nirbhay too hugged her well were Rithika felt a long lasting real love for her in her life. 
Nirbhay(with a smile held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her): I am so happy and tell me when we are going to marry?
Rithika:Marriage can we be lovers for some more days and marry?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay with a smile):Anything you wish madam(Rithika smiled to him were he seeing her):Rithika let me tell you that I too have been with many woman's before but I promise you here after other than Rithika no other woman has space in Nirbhay's life.
Rithika(with a cute questioning face):I can trust know?
Nirbhay:ofcourse and I promise you that there is no junior Nirbhay top anywhere.
Rithika(laughed at his way of talking): hmm okay
Nirbhay:Fine don't tell this truth and all to my family members at any time. 
Rithika: hmm okay I won't tell you came to know right that is enough.
Nirbhay shook his head as okay were Rithika too smiled and both of them were so happy in their relationship as they really found out what is love in their life. 
The day was moving and it came to night 8 o clock were Ranveer was sitting in his cabin in his office. The whole office was silent were all the staffs have left the office.Ranveer was sitting in his cabin and was thinking how the night for him and Ishani is going to be. He was waiting for the clock to stuck its 12 o clock while he was thinking it his phone rang being in the table were he saw the phone display and getting its Regina he took the phone and picked the call. 
Ranveer:hello Regina..
Regina:Mr.Ranveer I and my boys are on the way to Hotel Sahara If we all reach by 9 o clock there we can start the arrangement of the room. 
Ranveer: Haan okay I am too starting from the office now and I would reach the hotel within 20 minutes so come to room number 509.
Regina:hmm okay.(she cut the call),
Ranveer cut the call and he got up from the seat and he took the paper bags that were having gift boxes and he came out of the cabin and he walked and came out of the office and saw the security and told him to shut the doors of the office and then he came to the parking and he took the car key from his pant pockets and he got in the car and kept the paper bags in the seat next to him and he inserted the key in car ignition and then he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Hotel Sahara. 
Ranveer(driving the car):hmm If I have left without challenging to Ishani she would have not come thinking that I am happy with Regina to god's grace today morning Ishani itself came for a argument with me and using it I challenged her. I wish Ishani should come for the challenged at least. She has said she will stop me and Regina If Ishani tells something she will be adamant in doing it so I know her well she will come for sure.(he was driving towards the hotel).
RV MANSION..
Ishani was feeding Raagini her dinner sitting in the sofa of their room were Raagini was having it sitting in Ishani's lap. Ishani was thinking about the way Ranveer talked to her and the way she is feeling hurt inside her and she was so much worried that tomorrow is their wedding day were in that day they are not together. Ishani feed Raagini a mouth of food were cutie pie having the food in mouth coughed at bit were the food in her mouth she Split it in Ishani's Saree.Ishani saw Raagini has split out the food and she took the water in the feeding bottle and gave it to Raagini were Raagini too drank the water and took her mouth from the feeding bottle were Ishani kept the feeding bottle other side in the sofa. 
Raagini(seeing the place she has split the food in Ishani's Saree and showing it to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile to her):No worries Papa let Mama take care now only two more mouths of food have it..(she feed the rest of the food to Raagini were cutie pie had it and Ishani made Raagini to stand in the floor and she took the food Raagini has split in her Saree with her left hand and she got up and seeing Raagini): Be here Baby let mama come..
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ishani kept the empty bowl in the tea poi and went to the washroom and she dropped the food in the dustbin and washed her hands and then washed her Saree in the place Raagini split the food and she washed her hands and then came to the room again were Raagini was drinking water from the feeding bottle. 
Ishani(sitting in the sofa and when Raagini finished the water and keeping the feeding bottle in the sofa and seeing her):Raagini..
Raagini(smiling to her mother): Mama.
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand and laid her in the shoulders):Sleep now after changing your diaper and dress only Mama fed you dinner know now come sleep well. 
Raagini(taking her head from the shoulders): Mama Mobo..
Ishani:(giving a smile to her): you can play with Mobo in the morning okay sleep now. (she made Raagini to lay in the shoulders and caressed her back to make her sleep).
HOTEL SAHARA.
Ranveer parked his car in front of the hotel and he took the paper bags that were having gifts and then he got down from the car and he locked the car and then he started to walk inside the hotel and when he came to the reception. 
Manager(seeing Ranveer):hello Mr. RV(he took the key guard and giving to Ranveer): your room is ready and we wish a good stay in our hotel Mr. RV. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to him): hmm thank you. I have already seen the room and I know the way let me go and some of the decorators will be coming asking for my name send them to my room. 
Manager shook his head as okay and Ranveer giving a formal smile to him and he started to move to the lift and he got in the lift and he hit the 5th floor button and the lift started to raise him up and the lift stopped in the 5th floor were Ranveer came out of the lift and then he walked to the room number 509 and then coming to that room he accessed the car and then he entered the room and then he locked the room and he went in and kept the bags in the sofa and he saw the whole room were it was a 2 bed room suite and the room was looking so good and the balcony was closed with the glass door were Ranveer went near the glass door and he saw the whole Mumbai with its lights in it and he had a smile. The time was exactly 9.05 were he heard the calling bell and he got to know that Regina has come with her team and he went to the room door and he opened the door were Regina was standing with two boys with her were they were having few bags in their hands.Ranveer signed them to come in with a smile were they entered the room and Ranveer locked the room. 
Regina(seeing Ranveer):Can we start Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan of course we need to finish it before 11.30 at least. 
Regina:We can...
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to show the places at what he wanted what kind of decoration were Regina getting it imposed her few ideas too and she was commending her boys were those boys were making the work said by their boss. The room was getting ready.
RV MANSION..
Raagini was sleeping well in the shoulders of Ishani were Ishani saw the clock in the wall were it was showing 9.30 in it. Ishani got up from the sofa and went to the bed and she laid Raagini in the bed and she kept the pillows at her both the side and now Ishani had a confused face. 
Ishani(to herself): Ranveer asked me to come to hotel If I want to stop him from Regina. Will I be able to do it by myself? What I should do now? I can't spoil the name of Ranveer in front of the society too so I should not shout at him in the hotel also. Or let me leave it as it is now Ranveer's happiness is in getting Regina let him get her I think If that is happy for Ranveer (with tears in her eyes); I am too happy only...(she went and sat in the sofa and she started to cry well).
She was crying so much were she didn't know how much time it took were now Ishani saw the clock again were it was exactly 10 o clock. 
Ishani(to herself):Its 10 o clock now Ranveer said If I want to stop him yesterday Ranveer said the time as 11.55 I think by 11.55 I should reach the hotel. (she thought a image with Ranveer and Regina and shook her head as no):Nahi I can't see Ranveer with other girl.(she thought about Ranveer making Raagini call Regina Nayi Mama):No way (she wiped her tears with a confident face):How can I leave that no Ranveer can't do this he is my husband and only I have all the right on him. I can't let any other woman touch my Ranveer and I will never tolerate any woman sharing bed with Ranveer.(thought about Ranveer challenging her).you said I can't stop you know? let me I can't satisfy your unjustified happiness Ranveer..(she got up from the sofa and saw her Saree):Raagini has split the food in this Saree okay let me change and then leave to hotel(she went to the cupboard and then took her Saree and she entered the washroom).
Taking solid of 45 minutes Ishani was completely ready in front of the mirror were she was looking so cute in her red Saree. She was like a red queen. The red plain Saree and the blouse and the free hair and her simple bindi and her simple looks made her look so much cute. She made the final check in the mirror. 
Ishani(thought about yesterday incident were Ranveer said the hotel name and room number and getting it): hmm Hotel Sahara and room number 509. Let me come Ranveer..(she saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping well and to herself):Today Raagini slept well in the afternoon and even now she is sleeping wish that Raagini won't wake up in the middle. (she went to the cupboard and opened her cupboard and she took a file from her cupboard and then she closed the cupboard and she came to Raagini and took her slowly without disturbing her sleep and she took her phone from the lamp table and Ishani started to walk out of the room were she walked in the corridor and she came to Amba's room and she knocked the door and she waited for Amba to opened the door)
Amba opened the door and saw Ishani with a questioning face
Ishani: Maa have I disturbed your sleep?
Amba(giving a smile to her): Nahi Ishani Baba only slept well I was seeing TV only..(seeing Raagini sleeping and the file in Ishani's hand):What happen Ishani?Why are you here at this time? you didn't sleep?
Ishani:Maa actually Ranveer is having some business meeting in hotel Sahara it seems and his party is needing the file of Share trading company and Ranveer told that file is in my cupboard and he asked me to bring it so now I need to go to that hotel to give the file. Ranveer said its a confidential file and not to send it through any other third person so only I am going. can you have Raagini till we come back Maa?
Amba:Tk Ishani but at this time how will you go alone?
Ishani:Let me go with driver Maa once the meeting is over let me come back with Ranveer itself. 
Amba:Tk tk be safe(getting Raagini from Ishani without disturbing her sleep and seeing Ishani): Ishani If you want call Sharman or Pratik know?
Ishani:Maa why we need to disturb them let me go with driver no problem. 
Amba:Tk then come with Ranveer okay?
Ishani: Haan Maa and If Raagini cries please call me Maa. 
Amba: haan tk and If you both come to home go and sleep don't want to come and get Raagini in the night itself you can get her in the morning. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Amba):Tk maa. 
Ishani started to walk from there were Amba closed the door well and she locked it and then she went to the bed and she sat in the bed beside Kailash were he was sleeping well and she laid Raagini next to Kailash and made her to sleep well. 
Amba(with a smile seeing Raagini): hmm you are such a cute baby to our house. If Ranveer was a girl he will be like you only.(caressing Raagini's hair):Tomorrow your Mama and Papa's wedding day. Sharman Mamaji has arranged for a simple party in our home alone all will be happy tomorrow(she had a happy smile).
Ishani came out of the house and she came to the car and she saw the driver was about to go to servant quarters to sleep were Ishani stopped him and asked him to take her to Sahara hotel were Driver shook his head as okay and he got in the driving seat were Ishani sat in the back seat and closed the door and the car started to move. 
Ishani(saw her phone display for time):Oh its 11.20 now I should reach there soon. 
HOTEL SAHARA. 
Regina and her team finished the arrangement of the room as per Ranveer's need were they fixed everything as per he said and they have kept the gift boxes in the places Ranveer said them and finally Regina saw Ranveer with a smile. 
Regina:We finished our work Ranveer..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Thank you Regina 
Regina:let us leave..
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Regina and the boys came with her started to walk out of the room were Ranveer went and locked the door and he saw the whole room were the room was perfectly ready for the wedding night and Ranveer saw his watch for time. 
Ranveer(to himself):Its exactly 11.30. Ishani should come I know she will come for sure her possessiveness on me will make her to come. I know she won't like anyone touching this Ranveer She will come. 
Screen splits on Ranveer's confident and waiting face for Ishani and Ishani coming in the car with a tensed face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer is really scaring ishani that he will use regina for physical pleasure. Obviously ishani will be hurt to see ranveer who used to give importance to pure love talking about physical pleasure. Loved ishani's determination to stop ranveer.ishani ragini scene is nice.Waiting for ishani to get surprised by ranveer.nirbhay supporting ritika and proposing her and ritika accepting him was nice.loved ishveer look
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode didu...all arrangements r done...now it's time for Ishaani to come to hotel & have the surprises that Ranveer has planned for her...& moreover Sharman has also planned a surprise party for both Ranveer & Ishaani...that means it's a double celebration & double party...can't wait to c Ishaani's reaction...& glad that Rithika accepted Nirbhay's proposal... Nirbhay also accepted Rithika despite knowing her dark past...soo happy for them B safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm episode.
Ranveer hurted her more today., 
I really hope she will love the surprise given by Ranveer.
Happy for Nirbhay and Rithika. Finally both accepted each other.
Waiting for the next episode 
Update soon.
Take Care
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Fascinating episode. Ishaani can't believe that Ranveer is going to betray their love by romancing with another girl. She doesn't know what amazing surprise is waiting for her. Their outfits are wonderful.
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting update.
Ishveer dresses are wonderful.
Waiting for Ranveer's surprise and their amazing night.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!!
How are you? Fantastic episode.
I feel pity for Ishaani. She is crying about Ranveer. He makes her feel jealous.
Please reveal the truth to Ishaani. I want Ishaani to know that Ranveer is making fun of her.
Update soon
😊😊😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
sorry for Ishani's state 
she is crying about Ranveer and he too made her jealous 
hmm next update truth will be revealed 
and she will get to know that Ranveer is making fun of her 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Thank you for two episodes Sakshi. They are wonderful. Ranveer is preparing surprise for Ishaani. But she thinks that Ranveer is going on holidays with his mistress. Poor Ishaani.
Waiting for their romantic night at the resort. Please make 18+ episode of their night.
Update soon

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
you are welcomed dear 
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer preparing surprise for Ishani 
hmm poor Ishani 
ya let us see how their night goes 
hmm surely but I think for now there won't be 18+ may be in their 
vacation 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ooo cool... But u don't have to try ur best didu, because u already r the best...& all knw that next episodes will b awesome s usual...I'm looking forward for these episodes... B safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
hmm thanks for the trust brother
but I too can be without meeting all your expectation that is why I said like that 
glad you are having trust that the upcoming episodes will be awesome 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Thanks, sakshi!!
i known you will do best⭐️

Hi Sana
thanks for the trust you have on me.