Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
who has done it? really very curious to know

kushi knows mithali? but not completely it seems

whats happening? mithali knows kushi as whom? as payal's sister? mithali and kushi are talking about each other's families without their knowledge? or is mithali just faking it?

may be aman and shyam are interested only in the information payal was having but had no hands in both the murders. want to hear what the recording says.

who was following kushi?

was mithali planning to kill kushi too by calling kushi to her apartment? or is mithali not harmful?

i knew arnav would have taken the tulips. arnav and payal were two great friends thats why he is too much interested in this case. feeling bad to see arnav missing his friend too much. let the culprit be caught soon.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am here to clear out few things which I guess have to be cleared before proceeding ahead, this story happens to be a crime thriller and I don't know how generally crime thrillers are designed but I did it by starting how the character is killed off, then what should be the clues or traps then where the killer could make the mistake and then finally the revolving drama... this is how Illusion got it's form.

I only say understand if there are 100 minds then there are atleast 50 different views, everything cannot go the view one wants which in turn means that I may/may not have the same view as yours, I've already apologized regarding the slap... though I don't still see how it is wrongπŸ€”, I've cleared my stance regarding it being just a thing for drama like it's generally shown on television... Is it seriously first time you saw/read someone slapping someone for stopping that someone from self harming? So how come I become a chauvinist just because one male slaps a female?! Plus understand though a cop Arnav was too hammered the whole day to handle Khushi and her emotional tantrums peacefully yet he slapped her only when she tried to slice her vein so I don't really see how exactly I'm degrading morals or ethics... yet I apologize openly, what else you(the person know who!) want me to do?πŸ˜•

Then comes another major twist in the story, Arnav already knew Payal... I understand it may be a surprise to many but I seriously had no other reason to show why Arnav should be so much interested in Payal and her case! Also this is a fiction at the end of the day... how on the earth will it be interesting devoid of twists?πŸ₯± I don't see why a dead Payal should make you insecure about ArHi be she was his romantic interest or no. All I want to say it was very much planned twist right from the beginning!⭐️

Then the other thing saying I'm rushing the story as how suddenly Khushi living in delusion starts being active, I ask you is Khushi really using the presence of her mind and isn't naive anymore? Why the hell she would have walked three hours and 30 floors if she was calm and sorted?πŸ˜• She desperately wants an out...she even considered killing herself not being able to take it... it is not moving fast at all atleast for me and reading comments I guess majority are enjoying the story as it is moving! At some time all small tracks have to end Khushi has to take part in the story and complete whatever her role is, if you feel its rushed then the answer I can give is that it's a Short Story not a fan-fiction!

Criticism makes any writer better and thus we welcome it with open hands, but just a harmless free advice don't be rude! Rudeness makes us sad to an extent and I am just 17 so don't really expect some perfect Novel-level story from me because I am NOT a professional writer, even a very close friend of mine had similar incident, she literally want to give up everything... I guess some of you know about who I am talking. Anyways lastly I would say its actually very difficult to change or incorporate any additional things to the story because I already have it scripted in my head! But it in no manner means I am ignoring the criticism or suggestions coming my way... I am very glad how few people are literally obsessed for this story and I am really thankful to them from the bottom of my heart!πŸ€—

Zephyr.

Edited by Zephyr. - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loving the story, you are doing a brilliant job of keeping the mystery intact and the pace of the story is moving brilliantly.
sbfk thumbnail
The story is going at a normal phase so don't worry l support u my dear ...
--Scarlett-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry too, I understand I was rude but when Arnav slapped Khushi twice I lost my cool... poor girl was traumatized and he slapped her?! maybe he could have stopped her by pinning her to wall like it happens... okay he was hammered but still? I shouldn't have said all that things... something in my personal life is really going wrong and I guess I took it on you when you differed from what I said! I understand ur view indeed is different from mine and whatever you do with it is none of my business!

All I can say I'm a weak hearted and I quit this story of such things and scenes like drunk women, slapping girls continue and... I'M SORRY! I QUIT THIS STORY!!
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUCHIANU

nice update. .wats the connection between arnav n payal?

Arnav and Payal dynamics will open as story progresses :-)
Thanks!
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Scarlett--

I'm sorry too, I understand I was rude but when Arnav slapped Khushi twice I lost my cool... poor girl was traumatized and he slapped her?! maybe he could have stopped her by pinning her to wall like it happens... okay he was hammered but still? I shouldn't have said all that things... something in my personal life is really going wrong and I guess I took it on you when you differed from what I said! I understand ur view indeed is different from mine and whatever you do with it is none of my business!

All I can say I'm a weak hearted and I quit this story of such things and scenes like drunk women, slapping girls continue and... I'M SORRY! I QUIT THIS STORY!!

so pinning a girl to the wall isn't manhandling?

anyways all I had to say is in the post... you're free to quit if you want toπŸ˜ƒ
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree with all 3 points of yours... Ok, A man hitting a woman is wrong. But somehow i understood why Arnav did it. She was gonna kill herself and it was meant to shock her so that she stops.
Secondly, yea i wondered how Payal was with Arnav, were they romantic. But i agree that there is no reason to be insecure for Arhi cause Payal is dead. My only concern was how come Arnav didnt know so much Payal was going through. But then I am sure you will connect it somewhere nicely.

Yea, twists are part of a story. And yours is perfect and balances the story well, unlike a few other stories, where the twist jumps out at us, and is glaringly mismatched with the whole story till that point. So kudos to you for managing it nicely.

and last but not the least. YOU ARE JUST 17... O M G...you are very good at this, girl. Dont deter yourself, few possess the talent that you do. Trust me, there are so many stories on other character that i want someone to write for Arhi, but unfortunately since m not into writing I can only wish that someday someone will take up those ideas and make those an Arhi story. 

So be assured of your talent and learn and grow and keep writing... All the best...
Edited by anjs - 7 years ago
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story space 
Loving the story and twists too
Just go a head with the story
littlesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kudos to u babs...πŸ‘  at this age u write such thriller shots so wonerfully...that  janta always eager to know wats d next n play their own brain storms...wats d  fun if there is no brainstorming n twists in thriller fiction ..??
anywayz go ahead girl whatever u had scripted in your tufaani mind...πŸ˜†