Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
gosh!this dadi lives in pre historic age.saying keerti stay in home n help swarna.office has nothing for her .aisi ghar me jake naira ko dance academy chalana hai plus ab singhania office k kaam bhi karna hai ๐Ÿ˜†
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has G forgotten about Naira's dance academy, why was she comparing Naira with Ak who once got in business, continued with it. Dance has always been Naira's dream I want that to be her profession, yes she can help in Singhania office whenever she feels like or when she thinks she is needed but not a full time profession.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

I don't get it, Kaira love one another, so if they marry the reason should be their love. Naira wants to lessen the gap between him and his family that is her love for him only, but the promo makes it look like if K didn't have problems in his family than N would have no reason to marry him.

not at all jhanvi u misinterpreted the promo then.they showed that if naira wants to lessen distances between kartik n family she cant do it being an outsider,so if her heart has find her soulmate she should make his family her own.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

gosh!this dadi lives in pre historic age.saying keerti stay in home n help swarna.office has nothing for her .aisi ghar me jake naira ko dance academy chalana hai plus ab singhania office k kaam bhi karna hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Was not least bit surprised with her behaviour, Saturday dining table scene Miraya pointed out that the men and dadi sat and ate while women stood. Only surprised that Karthik is just sitting there, he is not finding his dadi's behaviour wrong.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

not at all jhanvi u misinterpreted the promo then.they showed that if naira wants to lessen distances between kartik n family she cant do it being an outsider,so if her heart has find her soulmate she should make his family her own.

Oh okay.
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Andy.. mere ghar mein toh meri dadi daant ti thi..meri maa ko agar woh sab ke saath nahin baithi toh..
Yeh gree. Tea pata nahi kaunsi zamane ki hai ๐Ÿค”
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5