Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmu96

I thought the whole episode will be eaten up by Raina finding bhooti, thank God they finished it in half an hour. Rishu gets up with a taunt. Great going . Was the ring given by Kiara, I think I missed the episode. I find Kiara's expressions weird, and think she is going to end up doing something really stupid and get killed by BR. But before that if the cvs just burst the fake marriage nonsense. I don't want her to die as Rishab's wife.

@ Pailar, the spook factor and suspense are missing from the show. Just hope the cvs listen. BR acting slave is indigestible.
How are they going to handle Rishab's mom's character and somewhere I read Naina is going to know about Mohini and she too is going to be kept captive. The story still has potential, just that it needs good screenplay.

Was the ring given by Kiara, I think I missed the episode////////////////////////

no nimmu...u didnt miss nything... this thing shud b placed in our assumption category๐Ÿ˜†...  marrige is over... so ring!! tht assumption.. nothin has been shwn regardin this
nimmu96 thumbnail
How many more things we have to assume. When I saw the ring I thought it would have some Rishna angle to it. Even if it was put by Kiara why this idiot is wearing it.๐Ÿ˜ก
pilar thumbnail
[QUOTE=nimmu96]How many more things we have to assume. When I saw the ring I thought it would have some Rishna angle to it. Even if it was put by Kiara why this idiot is wearing it.๐Ÿ˜ก[/QUOTE

๐Ÿ˜† duty sir..duty!!!
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is engagememt ring i guess... Isi lia to dekh k bhag gai raina... Engagement didnt happen bt ring is there... Marriage didnt happen but sindhoor and mangalautar is there ...๐Ÿ˜† Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago