Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
for today episode... Itna bhi koi emotionless nhi hotaa...okk mohini knows from the beginning that Rish-rakhi were not her children but yug doesnt ..he consider them as his siblings... Ek dam sa to feelings change nhi hjti... Its not a magic ka chutki bajao sab kuch khtam...
Even u get affectionate wid a animal but here they dnt even have a little feeling for a human who u brought up...Too much height of negativity... They just ruin the plot by copying naagin story... Though in naagin yamini brought up rithvik for his power of getting nag mani... bt here just for money... Like seriously... 
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another blunder- Mohini said she tolerated Rains and played nice with her because she needed her to get the something, but it was only recently that the Baba found out what was needed and only a pure soul could acquire it, That was just a few episodes ago when the Baba realised that Raina was this pure soul...so why then was Mohini supporting Raina all this time?
 I suspect they changed the whole course of the story .
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

for today episode... Itna bhi koi emotionless nhi hotaa...okk mohini knows from the beginning that Rish-rakhi were not her children but yug doesnt ..he consider them as his siblings... Ek dam sa to feelings change nhi hjti... Its not a magic ka chutki bajao sab kuch khtam...

Even u get affectionate wid a animal but here they dnt even have a little feeling for a human who u brought up...Too much height of negativity... They just ruin the plot by copying naagin story... Though in naagin yamini brought up rithvik for his power of getting nag mani... bt here just for money... Like seriously... 

I don't get it either..why suddenly Mohini turrns out to be a monster to her children..even they are her foster children..the only reason she wants to get much money..it's so pathetic ..not long ago on prior episodes we could see how lovely Mohini to her children..we loved to see her bonding with Rakhi and Risbabh..they were spoiled by Mohini..remember the scene when they were having milk together..it was so lovely. I love this scene very much..and also the scene Mohini got so worried when Risabh was late to Kamalpura and got so relieved when finally Risbabh came with Raina..she hugged him tightly..and suddenly everything changed..She even wants Risbab to get killed by BR..I think at the beginning The CVs didn't plot Mohini as negative..they just didn't know how to proceed the story..and they just copied it from Nagin..that's all we have to digest when we still wanna watch the show😆😆

Originally posted by: LiaAlam

I don't get it either..why suddenly Mohini turrns out to be a monster to her children..even they are her foster children..the only reason she wants to get much money..it's so pathetic ..not long ago on prior episodes we could see how lovely Mohini to her children..we loved to see her bonding with Rakhi and Risbabh..they were spoiled by Mohini..remember the scene when they were having milk together..it was so lovely. I love this scene very much..and also the scene Mohini got so worried when Risabh was late to Kamalpura and got so relieved when finally Risbabh came with Raina..she hugged him tightly..and suddenly everything changed..She even wants Risbab to get killed by BR..I think at the beginning The CVs didn't plot Mohini as negative..they just didn't know how to proceed the story..and they just copied it from Nagin..that's all we have to digest when we still wanna watch the show😆😆

Exactly i have to digest all thia crap... Just bcz of rishna... 
They thought they will get trp by repeating naagin story... and thts why they destroyed the whole plot...
The story was going good ..bt then they just kept bringing new entry kiara, shivam all waste then mohini turning negative... All of sudden changing is the biggest blunder they have made..