Users

Frequent Posters

Jade0001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting chapter
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 7 - awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Kuber poisons Tayyji's mind by making her going against Meher...😡...she tries to make Rishab go against Meher but fails in her attempt...👏👏👏...Rishab supports Meher and asks her to stay out of it......Tayyji tries to kill Meher but luckily Abeer saves her...😲👏...He is shocked to know that Tayyji is behind this......waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Linsie - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 7

Taiji invites the high society girls to the Malhotra house so Abeer could choose one of them. Abeer dials Meher's number and said, "Come to my place immediately." 

Meher: What happened all of a sudden?

Abeer: Problems have come suddenly. It is about our relationship. There are no problems from my mother and grandfather's side, but, Taiji is upto some mischief.

Meher: I've not even dressed up. I've to go for shopping.

Abeer: Come with a normal dress. I will come with you for shopping once this issue gets resolved.

Meher: Fine, I am coming right away.

She leaves for Malhotra house hurriedly and reaches there. Abeer & Meher hug each other. 

Madhavi: Rishab has gone to an important meeting. He will come by today evening or tomorrow.

She gives the dress to Meher so she can face those girls. Taiji gets irked, but unable to say anything in front of Abeer. Meher dresses herself up.

Finally, the girls come. 

Taiji introduces the girls to Abeer. They have got higher profiles. 

Taiji: This girl's name is Reena. Her father is managing a huge empire. She is his only daughter. If you marry her, you will have the entire property. The another one is Tina. She is a top model. She has got beauty, brain, and bank-balance.

She introduces every girl to Abeer. However, he told the girls, "I'm sorry. I won't be able to select any of you."

He introduces Meher to everyone saying, "She is Meher, my fiancee. I love her & will be marrying her after a year."

Everyone is shocked except Madhavi. Their parents confronted Taiji and said, "When you know that he is engaged, why have you call us in this regard. You have wasted our time. We are leaving."

Taiji tries to stop them, but she fails.

Taiji's legal advisor Mr. Gandhi comes. He calls Abeer and Meher with them.

Gandhi tells Abeer and Meher, "You guys are young. I understand that both of you are engaged & will be getting married after completing your studies. But a lot of things can happen within that time. So I suggest you all be away from each other for one year. If your love is the same, Taiji will agree on this relationship and get both of you married to each other. If she doesn't agree, then I will get you guys married."

Abeer: Our love has always been the same. I know that Taiji is elder to my parents in the relationship, but my grandfather has no problems with us. I can't accept this condition. We have crossed 18 and can marry anyone we want.

Meher: I agree with your condition because I have got faith in my love. Our love for each other will never change.

Abeer: If Meher says so, I agree with your condition. Our love is true.

Gandhi leaves.

Taiji contacts Gupta over the phone and asked, "Why did you assure them that if their love is the same for one year, we will get them married?"

Gandhi: I had to give them false promises; otherwise they would not agree to separate. I also know they are madly in love with each other and can go to any extent. So you have to take Abeer far away from this place so he won't be able to contact anyone nor anyone can reach out to him.

Taiji meets Kuber and discusses the next step.

Kuber: The advocate is right. Even if you have to keep Abeer away from Meher by kidnapping him, don't hesitate. We cannot let Purohit family win. Everything is fair in love & war & this is not less than war. The entire Purohit family is gold-diggers. One more thing is dad should not know about this. It is easy for him to trace Abeer. Keep me updated about the happenings.

Taiji: Don't underestimate that family. Shyam is maintaining both his wives. They are well-off.

Kuber: Middle-class people are middle-class people. Whatever you do, be careful.

Taiji leaves.

College results are out. Meher tops once again. Abeer clears all his papers with flying colors. Rishab has to visit different places to sort out the issues. College reopens after a month.

Taiji: Lalla, there are better colleges near my house on the Central side. I have spoken to the principal there. He has agreed to give you admission. It is a better college and has got more facilities to provide.

After Abeer shifted to Ghatkopar, he is shocked to see himself locked. It was only restricted to his studies and extra activities. His mobile phone is with one of Taiji's men.

Abeer's friends try to contact him, but Taiji has his phone. Abeer is frustrated that he is unable to reach out to his grandfather, mom, Meher, or any of his friends. 

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
One more update today.I am so happy. Loved madhavi gifting a nice dress to meher.so she didn't look low before high class girls.taiji's plan flopped..abeer introduced meher as his fiancee before those girls.too good. Sad that mehbeer agreed to their idea of one year separation. This Gandhi is evil. Shocking that when abeer went for studies there he got trapped in the house. Now how will he escape from house arrest?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n great update
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Outstanding update
very well written 
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Tayyji invites rich girls for Abeer but he calls Meher to his home and rejects them all...👏👏👏...He introduces them to Meher...😉...Mr. Gandhi asks Mehbeer to stay away from each other for a year to which they agrees...😲...Tayyji admits Abeer to another college and locks him and also takes away his phone so that he's unable to call Meher...😡😡...waiting to see what Abeer does now......thank u 4 pm...😃...
Jade0001 thumbnail
An amazing chapter