Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Jija sali ki nokjhok to dekho 😉 kha le aaya kappu sumo ko...
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally got time to read this FF..loving it darlingg...first part hi itna sizzling tha ke kya batau..uufff loving it...
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Queen is back Ad i am really happy thankyou for updating and it's okay him IF pe hi baat kar lenge. The choppy was suppper amazing beautiful and exciting the romance the fights I am loving it as I always do; haye woh choppy 1 meh romance and then jija salli ki fight 😳 Lovvve you update quickly aur aapke exams hai kya? Hote hai na nov-dec meh?

Lots of pyaar
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very cute and sweet KaSu story. Thank you for sharing with us. Both chapters were really great and very well written. The only think I didn't like was they were short. You guys in this forum are so talented that I just want to keep reading and reading your stories. I really hope you update soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next. If I had to guess, I think Kapil brought her to their old sets either of comedy circus where they first started their show or maybe kapil sharma show set. That is where their journey began I guess. He probably took her there to reminisce their time. Anyways, that's just my guess. Can't wait to find out where he really took her and where the story is going. Update soon!!!
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You readers :) Love you guys :*
And Kiran Ji ! I am Shocked !!!! I wrote 3 chappies few days back but didnt get time to post so you'll see why I am shocked ? Below :) Are u antaryami ?

Chapter 3

"Oh My God ! " Sumona grinned widely.

It was the Comedy Circus stage from where it all started.

'Aaye Haye muskurahat toh dekho meri jaanu ki ' Kapil smiled taking her onto the stage.

"Gosh! I miss this stage so much " She said aloud twirling around on the stage but her feet halted when a bright light fell on her. She looked around to find Kapil but he was nowhere near.

"Follow the petals Bengali beauty"

She finally heard his voice and again her eyes searched for him. Another light gave her a proper view of the studio. She found rose petals making a way for her to the participants seats and she followed them.

She comfortably sat on her usual seat like she used back in 2012 & in no time Kapil joined her.

"Wahan" He pointed at the stage and there was a slideshow going on the projector.

She was surprised to know he had the clips since the day one of Kahani Comedy Circus ki.

It literally took her back to 2012. From the first day nervousness to forgetting lines & sometimes writing down on the palms to adjusting the mic to laughing in between the acts to Sumona's 'Bakwaas band karo aur yeh batao' to Kapil's unexpected hugs & the first wi-fi kiss & ending with Judge's comments.

She laughed the hardest on her YamRaj act & her cheeks turned pinkish on the 'Bahaduri' wala act. All in all the journey was beautifully showed. She rolled her eyes on the part where Kapil pulled her leg during the act and went all 'Aw' on the devdas-paro act.

Her eyes went teary when Judge's comments echoed in the studio

"I think Sumona compliments Kapil in the way it should be"

" Sumona ke baad mein Kapil ko kisi aur ke saath nahi dekhna chahti"

"Sumona aapke aajane se Kapil mujhe thoda zyada excited lage"

"You guys make the best team"

"Sumona is chota packet bada dhamaka"

"Sumona its so good to have you back !"

And The End.

A strong arm wrapped around her and caressed her bare arm just before her tears could fall. She looked up at Kapil. How much she misses being his partner.

A small smile crawled up on his lips as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thank You so much partner. . " She whispered in his ear.

Now, all she wanted was those days. 'Their' days back. Though, Kapil loves her so much still she misses that connect with him. Still there was something special about those times which she misses now.

There was this strange fear which hit her and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Kapil was a little confused as he sensed the wrong. However he hugged her back caressing her back gently.

" Kya hua Sumo ? You okay ?"

How to answer this question now ? Be honest or just leave this topic.

Her eyes shut " Thank You Kapil. . I am so glad ke meri journey aapke saath shuru hui "

She moved back, gulping her tears in she looked into his little eyes.

"Mein hamesha Kapil ki Partner bankar rehna chahti hoon " She caressed his cheek with her thumb. His forehead rested against his.

"Meri partner toh tum ho hi. . Bas ab jaldi se life partner bhi banjao. . Logo ki galat fehmi ko sahi kardo. . Banjao Kapil ki biwi in real life too " Her smile faded slightly. Before she said something Kapil's phone rang.

A/N

Hope you all liked it :)

Lots of Pyaar.Edited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awww...I guessed right. How romantic he brought back good ole times for her. It is so nice to go back in time and enjoy those moments of happiness we had in the past and when someone, especially someone you love, recreates and brings back those times for you, the happiness is something else. Something that's not described in words and sometimes our tears become our expressions. And that's exactly how Sumona expressed her happiness at kapil's surprise. Such cute and sweet moments in this chapter. Thank you!
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg... those memories kapil know how to show his bengali beauty a good time... but sumo... what fear did she have now 😲