Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
Sorry for a late feedback. The episode is very sad and interesting. Ishaani has gone. Now Ranveer will try to find her.
Waiting for the next.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
no need to be sorry dear
reply me when you get time
glad you are interested in the episodes and sorry for making it bit sad
Ishani has gone and our Ranveer is trying to find her
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
The episode is very interesting. I want Ishaani to know the truth asap.
You are a great writer.
Keep writing

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad the story is interesting to you
let us wish that she will be knowing the truth as soon as possible
thanks for the compliment
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Very thrilling episode darling.
I think somebody has betrayed RV or maybe he is ill with dual personality. If it is so Ishaani must return and take care of him by showing how much she loves him. But now Ishaani has left Ranveer taking Raagini with her. Poor Ranveer. I hope they will reunite soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad the episode was thrilling to you
may be somebody is playing with RV or it can be his dual personality too
ya If he has such problem Ishani should come and take care of him with her love
Ishani has left now having Raagini with her
poor Ranveer
let us see they reunion
keep reading
 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hash...now i can reply u..
Both the episodes r thrilling..
Even emotional..
Pior ranveer..feeling pity for him..
No body would be tlking to him for the thing which he didnt do..
I dont know how tgey will reach the climax..
How they will come to know abt milan..
Whether ishani or ranveer..who will know abt milan first..
Hope its ishani..
And she comes back to ranvewr..
Bcoz if ranver comes to know first..it is difficult for im to tell it to ishani..
U made me speechless sakshi di..
U r such a wonderful writer..hats off to u..
Waiting for next..update soon...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 404
Ranveer was having a sad face of without knowing where Ishani went from their house. He was confused of the things happened in this single day in his life. As he was thinking his phone rang being in his hand were Ranveer with a little smile thinking its Ishani saw the display of the phone were that phone had Rishab's name in it.
Ranveer(with a little disappointed face picked the call and kept his phone in ears):hello Rishab..
Rishab:Sir I saw the person who I hit with the car and they have done a surgery for him in his shoulder part and hands and it has costed around 1 lakh sir and their family are asking me to give the money they have spent on this surgery alone.
Ranveer:you have money in your account?
Rishab; yes sir I have 1.5 lakh in my account.
Ranveer: hmm is your card transaction limit is up to make payment for 1 lakh?
Rishab:yes sir its titanium card and its transaction limit is 1.5 lakh per day.
Ranveer:Tk make payment with your card now and then show the hospital bill to our office cashier and get that money back tomorrow.
Rishab:Okay sir.. finally this accident problem is over sir..let me handle it.
Ranveer: hmm okay(he cut the call and took a deep breath thinking about the accident problem is okay one side).

Ranveer now again had a worried face were he started to walk to the bed and putting his phone in the bed and he sat in the bed with a sad face. He caressed his hand in the bed were he thought about the romances he had with Ishani in that bed. He had a tear drop in his eyes now. He got up from the bed and he went to the cupboard and thought about the days he used to make Ishani hit her back to the cupboard and romance her. He walked in the room and went to the curtain of the window and touched it with his hand were he thought about the way he hided both of them in that curtain and he used to give a lip lock to Ishani. Ranveer walked slowly and went to the toys basket of Raagini and went and touched the plastic cricket bat and with a tear cum sad smile thought about the way he used to play cricket with Raagini. He took the teddy bear in his hand and had a worried face thinking about Raagini talking to this teddy bear in her child language. He was worried to the extreme seeing the teddy bear and was seeing it with a silent face were the word "Ranveer" distracted him were he turned to the entrance of the room and saw Kailash standing there with a letter in his hand.
Ranveer(holding the teddy bear in his hand and came and stood in front of Kailash): Baba..
Kailash(showing the letter to Ranveer):This is Nitinji's letter. He said he has resigned his job and he gave it to Amba before leaving but now Amba was not willing to come here so only I came to give it to you.

Ranveer with a silent face got it from Kailash hand and saw him with a worried eyes. Kailash seeing a up and down sad look to Ranveer was about to walk out of the room.
Ranveer:Baba..
Kailash turned and saw Ranveer with a questioning face.
Ranveer(in a broken tone): Even you too think that I have done that DNA test?
Kailash(saw him with a silent face and gave a fade smile to him):Ranveer I know how deep your love is for Ishani. That love will eat your mind all the time. Do you remember when you came back home after getting shot during Karwa chauth? I very well know you would have not forgot that day. That day I made a Chain with the bullet with which you were shot and I thought that Ishani is not correct girl for you and I made you to wear that chain.you started to humiliate her and was doing what all was possible to make Ishani cry. I thought that you are ready to forget your love and only you were doing like that but after that only I came to know that you were doing everything to get Ishani's attention only for you and you didn't like Ishani preferring Chiraag over you. you didn't even mind that bullet chain too all you wanted is to have Ishani with you. But today only I came to know that you are having doubt on her that whether she will go with other man? Your possessiveness on her has taken you to this extreme.I didn't expect this from you Ranveer..

Ranveer saw kailash with a painful eyes were Kailash without any other word went from there were Ranveer had a sad face.
Ranveer:(to himself by crying):Haan I have possessiveness on Ishani. If I have her I won't mind anything and every man will want his wife to give attention to him only.That is what is my wish too so that I will behave rude to her and do something to get her attention but how will I go to the extreme of testing whether Raagini is my daughter or not? Even when Naina told me about it too I didn't mind about it or even never thought about that DNA test. When that time itself I didn't get that thought means now how can I think to test Ishani's respect?(he went to the toys basket and kept the teddy bear in the basket and wiped his tears and going to the cupboard and keeping Nitin's resignation letter in it without reading it): Nahi I should find Ishani soon,(he went to the bed and took his phone in his hand): Let me try to Baa If Baa has the phone I can talk to Ishani.(he dialed to Baa and kept his phone in his ears were he was able to hear the ring and waited for the call to be picked were the complete ring went and the record voice too came that the person is not responding he took the phone from his ears):Baa too didn't pick my call?(thinking for a while):May be she too left the phone here itself..let me check..(he started to walk out of the room and walked in the corridor and went to Baa's room and saw the whole room and saw Baa's phone in table he went and took the phone in his hand and saw his missed call and keeping the phone back in the table itself): So Baa too left her phone here itself(with a disappointed face he came out of the room and started to walk back to his room).
As he was walking Sharman came towards him with a anger. Sharman came and stood in front of Ranveer were this made Ranveer to stand in front of him were Ranveer saw him with a silent face.
Sharman(seeing him with a anger):Don't know how much you are going to hurt Ishani?she left all of us she was not ready to tell where she is going to us also. How dare you will do this kind of test and tell my sister is character less?
Ranveer(seeing him with a broken face):Please sharman already I am confused please don't hurt me.
Sharman: you will hurt Ishani and then you are telling that I should not hurt you?
Ranveer:Sharman please now I am tensed where Ishani went from me? please this is not the time to fight Sharman(started to walk and turned and seeing Sharman):I myself don't know what is happening in my life but let me tell you Ishani is sister for you but for me she is everything so better don't fight with me and hurt me more.(he started to walk from there).

Sharman seeing Ranveer's back with a anger started to walk towards his room.
Ranveer comes back to his room were he sits in the bed again and tries to Nitin number were the number was not going and only he was hearing switched off recorded voice. Ranveer with anger put the phone in the bed and he got up and hit his one hand with other hand in anger. As Ranveer was coming walking right and left in the room thinking where Ishani would have gone were that was the moment he heard a voice in front of his room as Bhaiya..
Ranveer(saw the entrance and getting its Mala): Mala..
Mala:Bhaiya a man has come to see you to give a box to you I too said him to give it to me but he said he need to give it to you only so only I brought him.
Ranveer(seeing for him):where is he?

Mala saw other side and signed that man to come in were a short man came and stood in front Ranveer's room. Ranveer saw that man with a silent face were he signed Mala to go from there. Mala shook her head as okay and left from there.
Ranveer(seeing that Man):Come in..
Man(coming in with the box in his hand and giving that box to Ranveer):Sir you told that I should give it to you only so only I didn't give it to that lady I asked where are you and I came till your room.
Ranveer(getting the box and keeping it in the bed); hmmm its okay. (he took his purse from the pocket and took money and gave it to him):Thank you..
Man(getting the money with a smile):See whether that dress size is okay sir let me leave now sir.
Ranveer: hmmm(shook his head as yes).

That man started to move out of the room were Ranveer keeping the purse back in his pocket turned and saw the box with a worried face he started to open the box sitting in the bed stage. He opened the box after a while and he took a little Mickey mouse dress from it were seeing it tears started to come his eyes.
Ranveer(seeing it in a worried tone):To give this Mickey mouse dress to Raagini and to take her size for stitching this dress only I took Raagini with me yesterday telling a lie to Ishani. I thought to make Raagini wear this dress and then take her to Ishani and give a surprise to Ishani by dressing up Raagini like a mickey mouse. I thought both Raagini and Ishani will be happy in it. I went to this dress shop only with Raagini to take her size for stitching this dress but at that time some man has made like I took the DNA test. (he saw the mickey mouse dress and started to cry heavily)
Ranveer keeping his face in the bed and sitting in the bed stage was crying for almost next 15 minutes were he controlled himself and keeping Mickey mouse dress back in the box and wiped his tears.
Ranveer: I should not cry I should find out the truth and I should prove all that I didn't do any DNA test. For that I should see that Doctor..(he got up from the bed stage and closed that box of mickey mouse dress keeping the dress in it and took it to his cupboard and he kept the box in that cupboard).
Ranveer started to walk out of his room and he walked in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and he came out of the house and got inside his car and started the car and started to drive towards City hospital to see Dr. Aditya.
The train was going towards Baroda were they have almost come half way for Baroda. Raagini was cutely hitting her forehead with Ishani's forehead and playing well. Ishani though was hurt so much in her heart seeing Raagini's smile she had a light smile in her lips.
CITY HOSPITAL..
Ranveer's car came to the parking of city hospital.He parked the car and he got down from the car and locking the car he started to walk fast to the hospital. He entered the hospital and he came to the receptionist.
Receptionist:Yes sir what can I do for you?
RV: I am RV I want to meet Dr.Aditya verma.
Receptionist:Just a minute sir..
RV:yes..

Receptionist took the intercom phone and she dialed a number and talked to someone and then putting down the phone back to its place saw Ranveer with a smile.
Receptionist:Sorry sir his duty is over and he has gone to home.
RV(getting disappointed):Okay can I get his house address?
Receptionist:Sorry sir its not allowed for us to give Doctor's house address.
RV:Call your manager let me talk to him.
Receptionist:Yes sir(she took the intercom and dialed a number and talked for a while and then putting the phone down saw Ranveer):Sir he will be coming..
RV: hmmm(he started to wait for manger to come there).

In the next 10 minute Manager came to receptionist and asked who asked for him were Receptionist showed Ranveer who was standing some distance away from the reception. Manager shook his head as okay and came to Ranveer.
Manager:Hello sir I am the manger tell me why you wanted to see me?
RV:See I want the house address of Dr. Aditya verma its very urgent to see him. Please..
Manager(now getting Ranveer's face well): Excuse me If I am not wrong you are the share trading businessman Mr. RV.
RV(shaking his head as yes): yes its me please can you help its very important for me to Meet Dr. Aditya.
Manager(with a smile): If you people are associated with our hospitals in some way we will be proud for it. You wanted to see one of the doctor in our hospital come let me tell receptionist to give the address.

Ranveer shook his head as okay and Manager took him to the reception and told the receptionist to give the house address of Dr. Aditya were she too as per Manager instruction gave the address to Ranveer checking in the system and by noting it down in a paper. Ranveer getting that paper and thanking the Manager for the help and giving a made up smile to him started to walk out of the hospital.He came to the parking and got inside the car and putting that address paper in his pocket he started to drive the car towards the area mentioned in the paper. It was next 45 minutes were Ranveer somehow getting that place through the help of passer by in the road and finally parked the car in front of the Doctor house. Ranveer got down from the car and locked the car and took that paper from the pocket and seeing the Doctor's house he made sure that he is in the right address and he opened the gate of the house and went and stood in front of the door of the house. He Knocked the house were in the second knock itself Aditya came and opened the door were his face turned to shock seeing Ranveer there.
Doctor:(seeing him like he is angry):Why are you here now? is there anything balance to beat me?
Ranveer(with a anger held his shirt and slapped his cheek): How dare you? you have cheated my whole family know? tell me who was the one who came to the hospital like me..
Doctor: you only who would have come other than you?
Ranveer:See my daughter is not in that video(he folded his hand and hit Doctors chin heavily).
Doctor(getting the beating):That time nurse took your daughter to collect her samples for DNA testing..
Ranveer(slapping him well):Again and again you are telling lie. I am sure you very well know the culprit who is playing game against me..(he was beating the Doctor continuous and brought him out of his house and was beating him in the veranda of his house).

The security of the house who went to get tea for him in the flask came there and with a shocked face kept the tea flask in his wooden place and came and held Ranveer.
Security:What are you doing? leave ..
Doctor(seeing the security in anger getting beating from Ranveer):Where you went stupid ?see in the time you were not there this man has entered the house and started to beat me now do something and sent him out of the house.
Security: yes sir..(he held Ranveer's shoulders strongly and pulled him from Doctor and started to beat Ranveer).

People from nearby house came and stood in front of Doctors house and were seeing the way now Ranveer was getting beating from Security. Security at a point pushed Ranveer out of the gate and before Ranveer could get up he locked the gate and saw Ranveer with a anger face. Ranveer fell in the ground and was feeling the pain in his chin. He touched the lips corner with his hand and saw the finger were there was blood. He got up slowly and saw the Doctor were that Doctor went inside the house and locked the door. The security too went and stood in his cabin to start his work. Ranveer turned and saw the people standing around him were all seeing Ranveer started to move back to their houses slowly.
Ranveer(wiping his blood and rubbing his face and took a deep breath):surely this Doctor won't tell who is the culprit and I am sure other than him I don't have any clue to prove that I didn't do that DNA test. Even If I bring that mickey mouse stitching person to tell that I was in his shop only during that time too no will believe as they will think I have hired that man to tell like that. There is no use in trying to prove my innocence now I need to see Ishani. I need to search for Ishani. Only Ishani can bring solution to this problem(with a worried face); But Ishani where are you?
Screen splits on Ranveer's worried face and Ishani holding Raagini and traveling in the train with hurt face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 405
Ranveer feeling for a while standing in front of Doctor's house started to walk to his car and coming back to his car he unlocked the car and he got inside the car and started the car and started to drive the car towards RV mansion with a heavy heart. It was almost 1 hour driving were he entered RV mansion and parked the car in his house parking and he got down from the car and locking the car he started to walk towards the entrance of the house. He walked like a deadly man and entered the hall of the house. He came to the center of the hall and saw the whole hall were he was not able to find anyone there. The whole house was silent like anything. He thought about the Diwali celebration they had and the happiness in all the people faces and now the complete silence of the house told that how the complete house is unhappy on him for the wrong which he didn't do . He climbed the stairs and came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor.
Ranveer(in thoughts):To give a surprise to you showing Raagini dressed up in Mickey mouse dress only I didn't tell where I went Ishani. But I didn't think that this will create a very big problem in our life.
With a heavy heart he came to his room and saw the whole room and seeing the room without Ishani and Raagini had tears in his eyes. He entered the room and closed the door and locked the door. He came to the cradle of Raagini and touched it with a sad smile in his face. He was able to see a sleeping Raagini in it and when he took his hand to caress Raagini's hair Raagini disappeared were this brought a disappointment in his face. Ranveer took a deep breath and entered the washroom and went to the washbasin and opening the tap he took the water in his hand and splashed the water in his face and he cleaned the wound that happened due to getting beating from security. He then saw his face in the mirror were his face had complete sadness now with water drops in his face. He took the towel from the holder and wiped his face and keeping the towel back in the holder and he came out of the washroom and came to the bed and sat in the bed like a broken man and thought where Ishani would have gone and how to search for her. Thinking it itself in the tiredness of running here and there whole day without to his control his eyes closed for sleep.
The train was about to go to Baroda in the next one hour were Raagini seeing Ishani with a cute face and touching her stomach.
Raagini: Mama kana..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby Kana(she was thinking for a while)
Nitin(coming there with a smile showed the food packets and water bottle in his hand):here is Kana..
Ishani(saw Nitin who was showing the food packet near her with a smile): you brought food Papa?
Nitin: hmm from Pantry I got it, its dinner time know?we will be reaching Baroda in next one hour and it will be almost midnight when we reach there. you feed Raagini and let us too have dinner  and then If we get down means we can go to home and sleep.
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmmm tk Papa. (she got two food packets and kept it in the fixed holder in front of her and made Raagini to sit well in her lap and opened the food packet)

Nitin came to the other side and sat next to Baa and gave the food packet to her were Baa too opened it and started to have her dinner. Nitin too started to have his dinner were Ishani feed Raagini some what Rice and made cutie pie to feel comfortable and she too completed her dinner. They drank water from the water bottle Nitin brought. In the next 45 minutes they were done with their dinner were they throw the food packets out of the train. Ishani made Raagini to fall in her shoulders and caressed her back to make her sleep. cutie pie too held Ishani's neck well and was trying to sleep.
BARODA..
It was exactly 12.30 in the midnight when the train was stopped at the Baroda station. Nitin took his bag were Ishani held her file well in her hand and held Raagini well in her hand were cutie pie was sleeping by now.Passengers were getting down in the platform one by one where Nitin got down from the train and held Baa's hand and helped her to get down from the train. Ishani too got down with Raagini in her hand. Nitin took his phone from the pocket and was about to turn on the phone but before he could turn on there was a voice "Nitin I got you"
Nitin(turned and saw the direction he heard that voice and with a smile):Sharvesh.
Sharvesh: hmm I am only..
Nitin: I thought to turn on the phone and call you before it you came. (showing Ishani): she is Ishani my daughter(showing Baa): she is my mother.

Ishani and Baa shook their head with a smile to Sharvesh.
Sharvesh(joining his hands to them): Namaste welcome to Baroda.(seeing Nitin):Shall we go home?
Nitin: You got the home?
Sharvesh: Hmm how I will be without getting house I called a housing agent and he got the house in the next one hour and I saw the house well only you need to see it and tell whether you like it or not. Shall we go?
Nitin; haan (he signed Ishani and Baa to come and he started to walk behind Sharvesh).

Sharvesh started to walk were they too followed him and they came out of the station and Sharvesh showed his car to them and he got inside the driving seat were Nitin keeping his bag he got in the car and sat in the seat next to him and Ishani, Baa sat in the behind seat. Sharvesh started to drive the car were Ishani saw the buildings of Baroda in that night darkness. She didn't even think that day morning that she will be landing her foot in Baroda this night. Ishani held Raagini well were cutie pie was so tiered in traveling so long and was sleeping so well. Sharvesh was talking to Nitin and smiling to him were Nitin too was shaking his head with a smile to him. It was next half an hour were Sharvesh parked the car in front of a house where the house was looking so simple and nice.
Sharvesh(showing the house):This house only.
Nitin(seeing the house): hmmm okay. How about the key?
Sharvesh: As that housing agent is my friend and I told you will coming late night so I got the key from him. Come..(he opened the car door and got down from the car).

Nitin with his bag, Ishani with Raagini, Baa got down from the car. Sharvesh opened the gate of the house were the house was in middle of many house but this house was a independent house. They entered the gate of the house and Sharvesh went to the front of door of the house and started to open the door. Ishani was seeing the house by her eyes were the house had some small space in front of the house. There came a small veranda in front of the house door and in that veranda there was a swing were Adults too can enjoy it well and by now Sharvesh opened the door of the house he entered first and turned on the lights of the house. Nitin, Baa and Ishani entered the house and saw the whole house were the house was so well marbled in floor. As it was mid night the whole area was silent and The house had a medium sized hall and in one side a Bedroom and kitchen and other side it had another two rooms. The hall had a sofa's with tea poi in one corner and in front of the sofa there was a LCD TV stuck to the wall making it comfortable for the one to sit in the sofa and watch the TV.Sharvesh turned on the lights of all the room and showed all the room well to them and then he came to the hall were all of them came and stood surrounding him in the hall.
Sharvesh:All the rooms has washroom so there won't be any problem.(he entered a bedroom and showed the room were it was a small bedroom with a washroom and dressing table and cupboard).
Sharvesh then moved to the next bedroom where it was a some what big bedroom when compared to the bedroom they saw first and it too was with washroom and dressing table and cupboard. He then moved to the next bedroom were it was a master bedroom were there was a bed, LCD TV and washroom, dressing table and cupboard.
Sharvesh(giving the house key to Nitin);so that is it Nitin the whole house is furnished only. There is stove and fridge in Kitchen and If you tell the house owner they will send the gas cylinder too. House owner is in the second house from this house. They will come in the morning that time give the advance and this month rent to them. The advance is Rs. 25 thousand and rent for this house is Rs. 7000 per month.
Nitin(smiling to him): hmm let me give it in the morning.
Sharvesh: hmm then that is it and you only need to get Kitchen utensils alone.
Nitin: okay let me see to it Sharvesh.Thanks for the complete help you did to me.
Sharvesh:Arrey when you were in Baroda and working with me in office that time my daughter was hit by a car and got in a accident that time you only gave your money and saved her for that I won't do this help too you back.
Nitin(with a smile): okay Happy for meeting you again..
Sharvesh: me too(seeing Ishani and Baa);All the three of you If you need any help call me.

They shook their head as okay were Sharvesh telling he is leaving stared to walk from out of the house and in the next few seconds they heard his car sound and followed by his car leaving the area.
Nitin(as soon as he went seeing Baa and Ishani): Baa you use the master bed room.
Baa: Nahi Nitin let me be in the small room I will be comfortable there.
Nitin:Baa please you use that bedroom.
Baa:nahi Nitin..
Ishani(seeing them): Baa you go to that bedroom know?
Baa(with a smile): Ishani with you Raagini too should be there know so use the master bedroom for you(seeing Nitin): Let me take the small room.
Nitin: Baa at least take the medium sized bed room let me use the small room and no more arguments on it(he gave a smile).
Baa(shaking her head as okay):Tk(she started to move to her room which was a medium sized bedroom).
Nitin(Seeing Ishani); Ishani Raagini won't wake up for food in the middle of the night know?
Ishani: Nahi Papa she will wake up in the morning only.
Nitin: hmm okay you go and fresh up and then sleep let me also go and sleep.
Ishani(with a worried face):Papa you have money know?
Nitin(with a smile):Ishani I have been always working and all the salary I get I will spend only small part and rest of the money I will save.With that saved money only I gave money for Sharvesh daughter when she got in a accident. Then I moved to Nagpur even there too I worked only so I have money to the level of settling our house well.Till we get settled here I have money you no need to worry about it. Good night go and sleep well now.
Ishani: hmm tk Papa(shaking her head as okay entered her room).

Nitin took a deep breath and closing the main door he too turned off the lights of the hall and entered his room. Nitin kept his bag in the bed and opening it took his dresses and started to arrange it in the cupboard of that room. He emptied the trolley bag and kept the trolley bag in the cupboard. He went to the washroom and washed his face and making himself fresh he came to the bed and turned off the lights and laid in the bed and long journey made him to fall asleep.
Baa came out of the washroom and feeling comfortable in the room and turned off the lights of the room she came and sat in the bed and laying in the bed were her eyes immediately went to sleep.
Ishani with Raagini entered the room  and saw the whole room were the room was with a big bed and LCD TV in front of the bed and cupboards, windows with curtain and washroom. She took a deep breath and made Raagini to lay in the bed were she moved herself cutely and started to sleep well. Ishani entered the washroom and went near the washbasin and saw the mirror above it with a silent face. She took water in her hand and thinking about Ranveer taking DNA test splashed the water in her face. She saw her face in the mirror now were there was only anger on her face. She never ever wanted to see Ranveer in her life back were her heart was full of anger for him and only hatred was been felt by her now.She wiped her face with her shawl and came out of the washroom and turned off the lights and laid next to Raagini and thinking the whole day incident and her new journey in Baroda and she fell asleep.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn...what's happening in Ranveer & Ishani's life??... Who had taken the DNA test??...still a mystery... Great updates sissy...waiting for the next eagerly
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi di...So sad episodes...So Ranveer had gone for the dress with Raagini...Don't know who had done all this and now Ishani is in Baroda and I think this separation is for months as you have said before so eagerly waiting for this mystery to be disclosed...And I seriously think that matsh season 2 should be based on your story really...It just perfect for it...
Love you and waiting for the next one...And BTW I wanted to know where are you exactly from India?( Just asking Generally)
😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Both episodes are nice. Ishaani has found a house to live. She is very angry with Ranveer. I am very sorry for RV. He was beaten badly by the security because of Ishaani. I want Ishaani to know about it. The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Keep writing darling
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very sad episodes😭
feeling very bad for my ranveer 😊 he is alone no any one trusting him his own parents also thinking he did DNA test😭😭😭
no any one he has to console him😭

he is nothi g about ishu his life his energy every thing is ishu when she is near to him he is a strong person when ishu not in his life he is too much weak. for leave life he just need ishu..
he tried to proved himself innocent but can't...
ranveer go and asked drvesh... may be he is involved in all this with ranveer's duplicate😑😑😑

hope soon he find out about culprit.
i want parul should trust him he need someone whom he share his pain..
its good baa with ishu may be she is the one through ranveer can find back ishu.
my heart saying baa will definitely support him..
story become to much painful but interesting ..
waiting for next update.
one more thing you are brilliant writer.πŸ‘
Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago