Arjun Bijlani ..the rockstar

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
When he smiles u cant help to smile with him...

when he loves ..u cant help to wish for more...

but when he gets on the emotional side ..thts the most difficult to handle... 

A total mind blowing Performance by Arjun... he is king of expressions and emotions ... 

his scene where he remember his mother was so so so heart touching tht it  made me cry with him ...

and thn again no dialogues exchanged between dadi n him in the room... yet u can hear loud his plead his pain ..

Bang AB ur a rockstar... wht a mind blowing Performance 

Originally posted by: Chang93

few more pics😭😭

m.png" />

Edited by drfizaahmed - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Fiza..the last pic you posted is saying so much about today's performance of Arjun

The way he depicted the pain & distress of Raghav is commendable
So natural &heart stirring...his expressions were so perfect...salute Arjun for his talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Brilliant all the way..!!
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Fiza..the last pic you posted is saying so much about today's performance of Arjun

The way he depicted the pain & distress of Raghav is commendable
So natural &heart stirring...his expressions were so perfect...salute Arjun for his talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Brilliant all the way..!!

it makes us so so proud of him n being his fans... he jst nailed it

the way he cried the way he said tht i didnt whn u died bt now im ...

the way he said sab mjhy chor ker chaly jatay hain ...tht was such a πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
well-wisher thumbnail
The scene when Dadi enters the room and sees Raghav with Sanjana...the expression on Raghav's face.. shocked, helpless & so desperate to tell everybody that he is not guilty..he has not done anything wrong...perfect expression by AB πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was so so emotional. Raghav being beaten up scene was such a heart-breaking scene. Then, without a single dialogue scene with dadi was really impressive. Without saying words how they perfectly emoted their set of feelings particularly Raghav & even tenderness is truly appluadble. But one big complaint, they had edited parts of those scenes, wished they had not been edited, little bit disappointed but still both were so good scenes especially dadi in his room one...loved it so.

Entire episode was impressive but special mention for Raghav's break-down scene outside Mehra's house by seeing his mother's photo and remembering her. It was such a heart-rending moment. I literally had tears in my eyes in that scene. How badly he was hurt by the false allegations at him and particularly the trust he thinks he has lost in front of dadi on him, whom he regards as his own mother. The way he said i am alone now  and i am actually an orphan now. The scene was really very emotional to bear with and Arjun's excellence made it even more. How he was seeing his mother's photo and the way he looked into sky,  everything so moving. Arjun was really superb. He truly nailed it. Admire Adore him even more. Keep it upπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Aj Arjun kamal tha .. all scnce he was so bang on...
whn he was waiting for dadi to say sumthing his hope tht she will understand him ... aww

even whn naina was trying to light the mood ...he was in his own world ... he doesnt know wht was happening around him...

today it was like he isnt tht immune to all tht happens with him.. he jst take it all with smile
well-wisher thumbnail
A ray of hope for Raghav when Dadi enters the room with Haldi & medicine..without saying a word he tries to tell Dadi about his innocence, he wants Didi to console him, he wants Dadi to acknowledge that he can never do anything like that...again bang on expression..speaks volumes about his huge talent

And he is completely heart broken when Dadi leaves him without saying anything

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indeed hez a rockstar! He was simply awesome 2day ❀️ also da way he wanted 2 stop dadi was πŸ˜”
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chang93

Today's episode was so so emotional. Raghav being beaten up scene was such a heart-breaking scene. Then, without a single dialogue scene with dadi was really impressive. Without saying words how they perfectly emoted their set of feelings particularly Raghav & even tenderness is truly appluadble. But one big complaint, they had edited parts of those scenes, wished they had not been edited, little bit disappointed but still both were so good scenes especially dadi in his room one...loved it so.

Entire episode was impressive but special mention for Raghav's break-down scene outside Mehra's house by seeing his mother's photo and remembering her. It was such a heart-rending moment. I literally had tears in my eyes in that scene. How badly he was hurt by the false allegations at him and particularly the trust he thinks he has lost in front of dadi on him, whom he regards as his own mother. The way he said i am alone now  and i am actually an orphan now. The scene was really very emotional to bear with and Arjun's excellence made it even more. How he was seeing his mother's photo and the way he looked into sky,  everything so moving. Arjun was really superb. He truly nailed it. Admire Adore him even more. Keep it upπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

yes thy edited the part where he applies haldi bt agar woh ker layta tu naina kya kerti...
the only person he cares is dadi .. he wants to clear himself in front of her ... 
he was dam hurt whn she didnt listen to him...

true AB nailed it as usual ...
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Indeed hez a rockstar! He was simply awesome 2day ❀️ also da way he wanted 2 stop dadi was πŸ˜”

standing in front of the door .. tht was so so innocent