Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Geniiie! I LOOOVE YOU.. to an almost creeptastic level😳 

I honestly wouldn't have approached you at all, your intimidated me, a mere peon  while you will forever be the queen of the ky2 universe- whether you accept it or not

I was forever in awe of you and when e strted taking that just grew [OMG that rhymmmed😛..maybe I can become a poetess, yes.. I shall become a poetess, move to Bath and sweep you off your feet with borderline stalkery love letters of ollld... ] *muhahahah secret plan hatching*

Image result for creepy stalker gif

um.. .wait, where was I? Yes... um... so yaaa... you're pretty great. And the fact that we clicked on so many  things besides KY2 was th best surprise of all... all things considered I never thought I would be able to meet someone who could appreciate the delicate art of innuendo talk and bitchy gossip queens  while  spending hours putting together outfits  the way I do...you're my first😉

Plus you  have awesome taste as well.. by which I mean ofcourse, the same taste as me...😛

I missed your birthday last year... how did you survive this long without me babe?
Image result for how do you live without me gif

ooor no one invited me to the party... which ... well...kinda makes sense... ev eryone knows..

...dude okay this was supposed to be about you and as USUAL i made it about me, le sigh

So ...  you're an awesome person and i keep repeating that because it's true. You honestly make me smile whenever we talk , esp about stupid stuff and my little photo bombs that I send your way. You are smart, and hard working, capable, beautiful, talented,  well informed and just about dang near perfect,

i hope this year is as incredible as you deserve and as interesting as you desire... may you be blessed in every way that you can  and may you always be happy. ... just remember to take some time out to breathe and chill between flying to and from work to enjoy all the greatness that you can amassed within and around you. Lots of love  to you bruh- don't forget to keep intouch with us uncool kids as well as you soar past in your glory! XX

I shall leave now, like a magical little unicorn..wait you're a genie...so I'm ..a magic carp...um...aladin, beut he rub..sh!t..everything is a double entendre.. ok so i'll be yago..the unecesarity yapping, smart aleck parrot!😛

PS: Isn't it awesome how I always manage to make it about meee?🤢

PS: Sorry for making such a long nonsense post... and for going off tanget... been a while since I posted.. missed it😳

Awww, You gif machine and all things awesome. Thank you for the gift of your friendship, our secrets- MK, L and BG.I cannot imagine my life without those 3 and you now.

Psst, I be the mere mortal, forever bowing to the creativity of you guys . I stalked you up at YHM too, you know how it goes.

I adore and love you even though you spam my DM with ..umm..those things.

Love you, hamesha.
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Awww, You gif machine and all things awesome. Thank you for the gift of your friendship, our secrets- MK, L and BG.I cannot imagine my life without those 3 and you now.

Psst, I be the mere mortal, forever bowing to the creativity of you guys . I stalked you up at YHM too, you know how it goes.

I adore and love you even though you spam my DM with ..umm..those things.

Love you, hamesha.

I'm glad you liked them... as for the trifecta of wondorousness you mentioned  I can't believe you were unaware; just so glad that you actually saw their appeal and didn't give me a side eye after the introduction- esp MK. As I said, I have been judged and found lacking by others for my adoration- your reaction , however, shows your elevated taste and sophistication😛

Accept your grateness, as we all have... I'm sure it shall make things easier

Those...um... things...I spam you with... you know you love them, does anyone else  know how to get a ...rise... out of you and  gets  your secret fetishes quite like that?
Image result for suggestive eyebrow wiggle gif

Mushy isn't our style with each other if we can help it..but we both know much more bout each other despite us keeping things low key.. so you should know that I mean wat I say when I say I adore you. And I wish you nothing but the best. Here's to  a amazing year for amazing you- my best , and only sister in B@t**ery- 
-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Genie- read this somewhere today
Scorpios speak 3 languages - English, sarcasm and sexual innuendos😆

Edited by URnotThisBody - 7 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: URnotThisBody

Genie- read this somewhere today

Scorpios speak 3 languages - English, sarcasm and sexual innuendos😆