Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 373
Ranveer and Ishani were in tight hug sitting in the bed were Ishani hugging him well and in a cute tone..
Ishani:Ranveer you never fail to surprise me. This Karwa chauth you made me to smile so much.
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her): happy I made you smile in this day.Actually I did it with a reason only. Do you want to know what is it?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes without understanding): Haan
Ranveer(cupped her both the cheek with his hand and with a smile):Ishani during our first Karwa chauth after our marriage only Chiraag sent your photos and without trusting you that is the day I got shot. Even When I was in hospital you didn't break your fast till I come.When I came back I came back as a angry man.(with a feeling face): How worst I am when you fainted while I am entering the room too I didn't come and catch you. After you came to consciousness and when you said that you didn't break your fast yet and with love you came to me to make me break your fast but what I did to you(his voice came to the level that he might cry any time): I poured the water on your face and ..(his eyes became moist)and I hurt you so much Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek):See its past forget it and see now we are so happy in this Karwa chauth see this present okay. Now come on smile..
Ranveer(took his hand from her cheek and wiping his eyes and smiling to her): Don't know how you are able to forgive everyone but you are right that forgiveness is the very big punishment you are giving to all. Even If you have said that I don't want you Ranveer and went from me too that won't be painful that much but the forgiveness you are giving only making my heart to tell me always that you are stupid man who hurted her so much.
Ishani(cutely sat close to him and held his hand):Ranveer I don't know what my forgiveness is  for others but for my Ranveer he is my everything so there is nothing called Forgiveness to you its only my love for my Ranveer.
Ranveer:(seeing her and smiling): I love you.
Ishani: Haan. Tk tell me how is Rithika in learning the business. She will come as a good business woman know?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani she is interested in it. Tomorrow I am going to talk to Mr. John about sending Rithika to London to tie up with his office. And once he tells okay I need to make the tickets ready for Rithika to leave to London and I need to make her office ready in Mumbai.Need to make Visa and work permit for Rithika to be ready.I need to train her well just few days Ishani everything will be sorted out in Rithika's life.
Ishani: hmm very good I know you can do it. Zaveri Uncle's dreams of Rithika being good in front of the world should be coming true and you too will be blessed by Zaveri uncle's soul for helping Rithika by supporting her.
Ranveer(seeing her):If Zaveri Uncle need to bless for this deed of mine he should give all his blessings to you only for sure.
Ishani:hmm there is nothing called yours and mine know? so let him give his blessings to anyone of us its for both of us only. (she smiled to him).
Ranveer(too smiled to her):Tk sleep you will be tiered good night.
Ishani: Haan let me change and come even you too change and sleep.
Ranveer: hmm okay.

Ishani got up and took her night dresses and changed and came and laid in the bed and tried to sleep. Ranveer too changed himself and came and laid in the bed and started to sleep well. They both drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 9 o clock were Ranveer sitting in the sofa and  was reading some file seriously.He was in his simple white shirt and black pant without tucking in his shirt. Ishani entered the room with Ranveer's breakfast and kept it in the table near the sofa.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer reading the file seriously):Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his head from the file and seeing her): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:you are not in business tension know?
Ranveer(seeing her a not understanding face): No but why are you asking like this?
Ishani: Nahi I brought breakfast for you so only If I disturb means..(she hesitated).
Ranveer(with a smile closed the file and keeping the file in the table and seeing the breakfast); hmm If you disturb me means you are scared that I may get anger..
Ishani(with a innocent face): Haan
Ranveer(cutely took the plate in his hand and seeing Ishani): No Ishani I am trying my best to make myself a matured family man so I will surely reduce my anger. In the upcoming days see you will see a smiling and cute Ranveer. Even If you turn anger also you can't see my anger I will behave in a polite manner to you.
Ishani(with a smile); hmm okay let me see how many days you are controlling your anger.
Ranveer(having the roti dipped in tomato Sabzi):For lifetime Mrs. Vaghela..
Ishani:hmm okay.
Ranveer(eating the roti well): hmm nice Ishani you did the Sabzi..?
Ishani:Not bad you are able to find out my cooking dishes too.
Ranveer: Haan I am your husband Ishani I very well know the way your hand cooked food.
Ishani: hmm okay happy for it.
Ranveer(eating the breakfast and seeing Ishani):Actually when I am not able to get your care or affection only I will be angry now only I got all my Ishani's love only for me know? So I thought not to get angry here after.
Ishani: If you be like this know I am the happiest person.
Ranveer: hmm here after you can declare you are the happiest person(he smiled to her).
Ishani: But at the same time try to reduce your anger but don't control your anger that is not good for your health. If you feel to show your anger show it to me okay.
Ranveer: hmmm let us see whether I am getting anger here after or not.
Ishani:Haan let us see.
Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani too smiled to him were they heard a knock in their door which was open. Ishani turned and saw Rithika with a notepad and pen in her hand were she was standing with a hesitation whether to enter or not.
Ishani(with a smile):Arrey Rithika come in..
Rithika(coming in and seeing Ishani): I came to talk to RV.Can I?
Ishani: Haan you can what is the need to get permission for it?
Rithika:(Giving a smile to Ishani and seeing Ranveer):RV..
Ranveer(having the piece of roti and seeing Rithika): Haan tell me Rithika.
Rithika:RV actually I read few articles in internet regarding the share trarding and I have few doubts in it.
Ranveer(keeping the plate in the table and Got up and seeing her):Go and be in study room today fully I am going to be with you as we need to do few arrangements and we need to talk to Mr. John who you are going to tie up your company.
Rithika: Hmm okay RV sure let me wait in the study room
Ranveer: Haan
Rithika(seeing Ishani with a smile):Where you were yesterday Ishani? All were celebrating Karwa chauth but I was not able to see you and RV?
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer had some work in office so he told he is not able to come home at that time so he said me to come to office so I went to office and break my fast and he started his work again.
Rithika:hmm okay okay.(giving a smile to her started to move from the room).
Ranveer(as soon as Rithika left sat and had his complete breakfast and got up with a smile): Let me wash my hand and go to study room Ishani. I will be busy today because I need to make everything settled to Rithika so...
Ishani: Arrey okay Ranveer concentrate in your work
Ranveer: Haan okay.

Ranveer went to washroom and washed his hands and smiled to Ishani and started to walk out of the room. Ishani went and sat in the bed and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the cradle and waited for her to wake up.
Rithika was reading the notepad about the points she has noted from the Internet and was making sure the areas she need to make clear to Ranveer. Ranveer came to Study room and sat opposite to Rithika. Rithika saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him were Ranveer gave a calm head shake to her.
Ranveer:you can ask the doubt afterwards now it will afternoon in London so I think Mr. John will be free only so let me make you talk to him you have a intro with him and let me tell that your Zaveri Broking will tie up with his company.If he said okay we need to start a registered company in Mumbai and then we need to make some human resource in the company and they we need to make your Visa, work permit and tickets ready for you.Now Are you ready to talk to John?
Rithika:Haan I am ready..
Ranveer: hmm

Ranveer took his phone from his pocket and saw John's number and dialed to his number and waited for the call to be picked. As the call was picked..
John:yes tell me Mr.RV.
RV:Hello John how are you?
John: Yes I am doing good..
RV:Mr. John you said me to have a tie up with your company and I said I can't but now one of my friend company is ready to tie you with you.

Rithika had a smile in the way Ranveer said her as his friend.
RV:Its a start up company your deal will be the first deal to them. Its proprietor will be coming to London and will work with you.
John:See Mr. RV if this deal is successful we will be the No.1 in the share trading industry. If we succeed we can get numerous awards and profit for it. so I am not ready to risk giving the chance to a start up.
RV:No Mr. John the company owner Name is Ms.Rithika Zaveri and the company name is Zaveri Broking. She was once my partner and we did business with each other and now she has started a new company with her experience. Now I am giving special training to her in Share trading. you asked for a human resource from my side but I am giving a company with the human resource who was trained by me. Please think about it. I am sure she will not disappoint you.
John(thinking for a while): Hmm you are telling she is a lady then we need to respect her at the same time I am happy that she is trained by you and she was once your partner. Okay Mr.RV let me sign a deal with Zaveri Broking. Can I speak to Ms. Rithika Zaveri?
RV: Ya sure let me give the phone to her(he took the phone from his ears and closing the mick with his hand and seeing Rithika):John wants to talk to you just have a free talk with him(he gave the phone to her)
Rithika: Hmm okay(she got the phone from him and kept it in her ear): Hello Mr. John.
John(with a smile): Hello Ms. Rithika Zaveri I am so happy to hear that you are trained by Mr. RV . I know his training won't go wrong so I am really ready to work with you. I am waiting to see you in London.
Rithika:Ya surely I too will come in front of you and I promise you that I won't disappoint you at any moment.
John: That's good let me sent the partnership papers to you through RV's mail id read it and sign it.
Rithika: Ya let me..
John:Get my number and other contact details from RV.
Rithika: Haan okay john
John: And make all your Tickets, Visa and work permit ready through your city UK immigration office.
Rithika: Yes okay
John:let me cut the call(he cut the call).
Rithika(taking the phone from her ears and seeing Ranveer): Thank you RV. John said he will sent the Partnership Paper to your Mail Id and I was really shivering to take up this project till speaking to John  but after speaking to him I wish I should succeed in this business.
Ranveer(gave a smile to her): you will..
Rithika(in a surprise): you smiled?
Ranveer(seeing her a silent face):See now that is not important. Today John will send the bond papers to my email Id know read it and you will sign the bond to him before it we need to register your Company name to the register and that will be your head office in India. Let me tell those procedure to you clearing your doubts.
Rithika(smiling to him): Haan let me do what all you tell but accept that you smiled.
Ranveer(seeing her and in normal tone): haan I smiled okay now come on ask the doubts what you have now and let me tell the procedure for you to start a office in India.
Rithika: hmm okay. (she too had a smile).

Rithika started to tell the doubts to Ranveer regarding the share trading were he too started to make her understand everything. A professional owners were seeing in both of them.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 374
Rithika and Ranveer were discussing in a serious way about the business were Rithika after Ranveer cleared all her doubts shook her head as okay to Ranveer.
Rithika:Its clear now RV.
Ranveer: haan tk that is it now listen to me I think by next 2 or 4 hours we will get that partnership papers from Mr. John and in that only we can exactly get what will be time period of that deal with that we can estimate your stay in London after that let us arrange for your Visa and Work permit in immigration office but before it we need to start a small company in the name of Zaveri Broking and register that address with the Registrar under companies act.
Rithika(thinking for a while):Ranveer in Andheri east there is a building that is my building only. After Papa's dead all the property is transferred to my name when I was staying with you itself know? so there is no legal problem in any of my property I can use that Andheri east building for my new company in Mumbai.
Ranveer: haan okay you have that building property paper with you?.
Rithika: Haan I have everything safely because when I was here itself I kept everything in bank locker and after I came out of jail I took my complete property paper from the locker and kept it with me.
Ranveer:Tk then property papers are with you and you have the details for your money in bank know?I think Zaveri Sir's cash value was 200 crore. I only managed your cash when you were here know?
Rithika: Haan but now I don't have 200 crore and all I have only 199 crore..
Ranveer(with a doubtful face);What happen to 1 crore?
Rithika:Ranveer sorry to say(bowing her head)for the wrong deeds I did after coming out of the jail like hiring henchman and all the other illegal activity only I spent those money.
Ranveer(seeing her a silent impossible look and taking a deep breath): Okay fine you have the balance money in bank let me tell you what portion of the money to invest in business.
Rithika: okay
Ranveer:Tk bring your property papers and passport..
Rithika:Ranveer I have all my things in Nirbhay's home only. My property paper and passport, Bank details everything is in Nirbhay house only. Let me call to Nirbhay or some one and tell them to bring it here or let me go and bring it(she was about to get up).
Ranveer(showed his hand like stop): Don't want let me call to Aarthi  and you  tell her what all your items there she will send it somehow.
Rithika: Haan tk.

Ranveer took his phone from the table and saw his phone and took Aarthi's number and dialed to her. The ring was going were he waited for the call to be picked up. Aarthi picked the call after 4 rings.
Aarthi(with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer: hello Aarthi how are you?
Aarthi: haan I am doing good.
Ranveer:Aarthi Rithika has kept her things in your home so she will tell what are the things she is having there to you can you please sent it to RV mansion some how?
Aarthi: Haan give the phone to her let me pack her things and sent it through our driver..
Ranveer: haan okay let me give it to her(he gave the phone to Rithika).
Rithika(getting the phone From Ranveer): Hello Aarthi.
Aarthi:Hello Rithika how are you now? how is your wound now?
Rithika: Haan I am completely alright Aarthi. Tk can you send my things?
Aarthi: Haan let me tell what are all the things you have in your room let me pack it and sent it.
Rithika: Haan In the cupboard of my room only I have all the things. I have all my dresses and in that cupboard draw there will be my iPhone and laptop. In the next draw there will be my property paper and Passport. Key for the draw will be behind my Yellow T-shirt.
Aarthi: hmm okay Rithika let me sent it to you by today afternoon If I have any doubt let me call you back to Ranveer's number.
Rithika: okay Aarthi.Thank you Aarthi let me cut the call.
Aarthi: Haan

They cut the call at both the ends  were Rithika gave the phone to Ranveer. Ranveer got it and seeing her.
Ranveer:When you will get your items?
Rithika:She said she will be sending by today afternoon.
Ranveer: Okay then till that let us concentrate in the next chapters of Share trading.
Rithika: hmm okay.

Ranveer again brought the white board and kept it in front of her and he started to seriously teach her business. Rithika took her notepad and pen and started to note it down. They both were making the discussion seriously and Ranveer was writing in the white board and was explaining with the flow charts to her. The time started to fly like anything were the time came to 1 o clock in the afternoon.
Raagini was running in the hall of RV mansion and playing cutely after her lunch. Ishani was too running behind Raagini and making the cutie pie to smile. Ishani saw the upstairs to know whether Ranveer and Rithika are coming out for lunch or not. Ishani took her phone in the tea poi and dialed to Ranveer.
Ranveer(showing the important point in the board and to Rithika): Make sure of this point this will help out in investing in shares.
Rithika: Haan
Ranveer(was about to tell her next point were his phone rang in the table and he saw the phone and seeing its Ishani with a light smile took the phone and picked the call): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Ranveer you and Rithika are in study room only know?
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani:Its lunch time Ranveer you both didn't feel hungry?
Ranveer: Ishani please bring lunch to us to study room itself.
Ishani: Haan okay.(she cut the call).
Ishani(taking the phone from her ears and seeing Raagini who was touching the sofa handle and playing):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani without moving from there): Mama..
Ishani:Come with Mama.(she started to walk).

Raagini cutely started to come behind Ishani were Ishani went to the dinning table and took two plates and took the food from the dishes and served in the plates.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Be here Raagini don't run..
Raagini: (hitting her back in the side of the chair): hmm

Ishani fastly entered the kitchen and took a big tray and a water bottle and came out and kept both the plates and water bottle in the tray and took Raagini in her hand and cutely took the tray in one hand.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Let us go and give Papa and Rithika aunty their lunch and come okay?
Raagini(smiling): hmmm

Ishani started to walk and slowly climbed the stairs and she came to the corridor.
Raagini(showing the corridor): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile):Want to walk?Tk(she carefully held the tray and made Raagini to stand in the floor).

Raagini cutely showed her tiny hand to Ishani were Ishani held Raagini's hand with a smile and both started to walk slowly towards study room.
Ishani(walking to the speed of Raagini):Raagini baby tell me how you are so cute in all your ways?
Raagini(laughed cutely): hmm
Ishani:you are such a darling in all the way there is no difference between your mobo and you.
Raagini(in a little tone): Mobo.
Ishani: hmmm

Both mother and daughter chatting a sweet conversation were coming towards the study room were If anyone see Raagini now all can see like Ranveer is walking with Ishani to that extreme her walks and looks were matching Ranveer as she grows a little everyday. Ishani finally brought Raagini to the study room were she was about to see the serious face of Ranveer explaining to Rithika and she too was listening to him seriously. Ishani slowly signed Raagini to be silent knocked the door that was open.
Ranveer who was explaining to Rithika hearing the knock saw Ishani in front of him. Rithika too saw Ishani and had a smile were Ranveer who saw Ishani after these many hours work of explaining about business had a cute smile which was like a small boy smiling seeing his mother after his school hours.
Ishani:Can I come in Ranveer?
Ranveer was smiling seeing Ishani were he didn't even hear any other sound around him. Rithika too without getting reply from Ranveer saw him were he was seeing Ishani and smiling only.
Rithika(had smile in thoughts): I know to this extreme you love Ishani but I only to my selfish reason to get father for my child I too the advantage on you RV sorry.
Ishani(in a bit loud tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world): Haan Ishani..
Ishani: can I come in?
Ranveer:Of course what is the need for you to ask permission. Come in

Ishani with a smile entered the room and signed Raagini to come the cutie pie too came inside the study room. Raagini smiled seeing Rithika were She got up and took Raagini in her hand.
Rithika:Welcome chota Ranveer..
Ranveer(in a clear tone): Her name is Raagini..
Rithika(seeing Ranveer with a fun smile): Let it be but she is looking like you only in all the way so I will call her like that only(seeing Ishani): Haan Na Ishani..
Ishani(keeping the tray of food in the table and seeing Rithika): Haan you can Rithika..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): so you are supporting Rithika know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Arrey what is there in supporting in this? If a child is in home all will call her with their own sweet words.
Rithika: Haan RV all will have their own sweet words to talk to a child(seeing Raagini): Hain na chota Ranveer..
Raagini(cutely laughed to Rithika): Haan..

Rithika smiled to her and kissed Raagini's cheek were Raagini too kissed Rithika's cheek back. Raagini smiled to Rithika.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay Rithika give Raagini and have your lunch or else Ranveer will scold me for coming here and wasting your both time.
Rithika:Haan Ishani(she came and gave Raagini to Ishani).
Ishani(holding Raagini well):Tk Ranveer you too have lunch and continue your work after it.
Ranveer: Haan okay.
Ishani held Raagini well and started to walk to go out of study room..
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(stopped and turned to Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Rithika's things are in Nirbhay's house so we called to Aarthi and told her to send the things. She said she will be sending it through their driver by afternoon.So their driver may come anytime so if he comes get those things from him and tell Ramu to bring Rithika's things to study room.
Ishani: Haan tk.

Ishani telling it started to walk out of the study room were Ranveer sat in the sofa were he signed Rithika to sit and have her lunch. Both with a silence itself had their lunch and finishing their lunch they started to get back to the work.
Ishani was in hall were As Ranveer said after sometime the intercom in the hall rang and when Ishani who was making Raagini to sleep in her shoulders attended it and she got to know Nirbhay's driver has come with Rithika's things from security she told security to allow the driver inside. After few minutes the driver came with one trolley bag and again brought the next trolley bag and Ishani got those bags and telling thanks to him send him back. She called to Ramu and told him to take those trolley bags to Study room were Ramu shook his head and started to take the trolley bags up. Ishani sat in the sofa with Raagini who was still trying to sleep in her mother's shoulders. Ishani started to make Raagini sleep.
Ranveer and Rithika were discussing the share markets Ramu came in front of the study room with two trolley bags in his both the hand. Ranveer signed him to keep it inside were he kept both the bags inside and started to move from there.
Ranveer(seeing Rithika):Now come on take the property papers, Bank details paper and your Passport.
Rithika: Haan let me do it RV.

Ranveer took his phone and started to see whether he got the mail from John and Rithika kept the notepad and pen in the table and went to the trolley bags and pulled it near the sofa and sitting in the sofa she was about to open the trolley bag.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi karwachauth episodes were awesome really loved the way ranveer apologies to her and her gifts for ishani tat too anklet it was really awesome 
Surprise was very nice cutiepie actionso were so nice loved ishveer scenes hope  ritika should leave soon to London 
Thank you for pm sorry for late reply keep update darl
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hy sakshu di. 
Nice updates. 
Loved ranveer and ishanis scene
Hehe ritika cane to know that ranveer loved so much ishnai.. She realizwd her misrake.. Waiting fr next. 
Update soon.. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer regretting what he did to ishani during their first kc was emotional. I hadn't seen it.so this was new for me.but like ishani said now on this kc they r happy together. Guess ritika business ideas will work out n she will leave.but since you hinted about ishveer separation I doubt if ritika will leave without any obstacle. Ragini scenes were a treat.ritika calling her chotta ranveer n saying that she looks like ranveer was so cutr
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hehe..πŸ˜› thnks di..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you are welcome darlingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hii sakshi di..nice updates.. sorry fr short reply bit busy today..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
okay dear no need to be sorry
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi karwachauth episodes were awesome really loved the way ranveer apologies to her and her gifts for ishani tat too anklet it was really awesome 

Surprise was very nice cutiepie actionso were so nice loved ishveer scenes hope  ritika should leave soon to London 
Thank you for pm sorry for late reply keep update darl

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked KC episodes
happy you liked the way Ranveer apologied for Ishani and the gift for Ishani
glad you liked the anklet gift
happy you liked the cutie pie actions
happy you liked the Ishveer scenes and ya let us wish she will be leaving soon
to london
its okay dear no need to be sorry
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hy sakshu di. 

Nice updates. 
Loved ranveer and ishanis scene
Hehe ritika cane to know that ranveer loved so much ishnai.. She realizwd her misrake.. Waiting fr next. 
Update soon.. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
glad you liked Ishveer scenes
yes Rithika came to know Ranveer loved Ishani so much she is relaizing her
mistake
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer regretting what he did to ishani during their first kc was emotional. I hadn't seen it.so this was new for me.but like ishani said now on this kc they r happy together. Guess ritika business ideas will work out n she will leave.but since you hinted about ishveer separation I doubt if ritika will leave without any obstacle. Ragini scenes were a treat.ritika calling her chotta ranveer n saying that she looks like ranveer was so cutr

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is regretting what he did to Ishani once during their first KC
glad you liked it
ya that was previous episode of MATSH
happy you liked the way Ishani said they are happy together this KC
ya let us see Rithika's business ideas to be success and she leave to london or not
let us see whether there is going to be Rithika's hand in Ishveer separation or not
glad you liked Raagini scene and Rithika calling her chota Ranveer and she
said she looks like Ranveer
keep reading

πŸ˜‰