why no online chatting?

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
CVS Valo, I really wish you guys bring up the charm of the online conversation between KK and MS..it was really nice..how he was toning down and speaking his heart out..
the entire last week and this week also started and no chat?? not done..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GeekSquad

CVS Valo, I really wish you guys bring up the charm of the online conversation between KK and MS..it was really nice..how he was toning down and speaking his heart out..

the entire last week and this week also started and no chat?? not done..

I think (at least I hope) that it will be back soon but  a few tumultuous scenes will have to play out first. IMO, I think that both of them will unwittingly find solace in their upcoming chats- very much like Priya is portraying in her FF.  I think we just have to be patient, but I am with you...I can't wait to have their online interactions back 😊
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...hope the online conversation starts soon...yeah Kelly, Waiting for the type of conversation like in Priya's story..
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs, please give us some online chatting scenes...we are dying for MehaRya online conversations!! 
Waida1234 thumbnail
Yesterday...we missed another chance of an online chat...! Mehek was too much in a state of shock to think about KK...! We shouldn't forget...It's always MS who always takes the first initiative and contact KK...!  

She was short circuited by Shaurya weird behavior and words...! For the first time ever...Shaurya directly addressed her by her name..."Goodnight...MEHEK" and not Middle-Class, Fraud, Cheater, Motapa, Dramebaaz, Characterless, Dhaba Wali, Miss Trp, Mehek Sharma...etc...etc...! ⭐️

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree, yes we all are awaiting the online chat sessions to resume soon but at the back of my mind I have been thinking... Don't you think from here, any topic they chat on will somehow uncover their real identities as rightly mentioned by you it is always our Mehak who reaches out to Sharurya and any issues/problems she may bring up to him may give her away? Our Shaurie is too smart na?  Not sure what the CVs are planning