Dialogue! 13-10-2016

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
"Jab Kutta insaan ban'ne ki koshish kare toh use family member banate hain. Jab insaan kutta bann jaaye toh use ghar se bahar nikaal dete hain!"

And the way Jennifer said it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Two contradictory shades of Maya seen today as well. One was of a hell scared daughter and other, the confident boss.

Aaj bhi samajh nai aaya why Maya is so scared of her father.. guess, this will be revealed gradually.

And No offence to KT or his fans but he seriously needs to improve his acting skills especially when an actress like Jennifer is there. She is brilliant.Edited by Anshika7 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right. KT overacts πŸ˜³
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KT is not able to carry the role of charmer and sweet n smooth talker for me. He is just looking like a polished tapori. Hope he improves with time coz when his scenes are with Jenny, he is exposed !!
He is better in scenes with Sangh
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
KT needs to improve because both ladies are overshadowing him. 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He's the one who's ruining it for me when I watch the show. How I wish an Iqbal Khan or someone along those lines who can match up to Jennifer's stellar acting prowess had played his role. The actor who plays his brother is a natural! Very charming too😳
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KT needs to pull up his socks!! 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

KT is not able to carry the role of charmer and sweet n smooth talker for me. He is just looking like a polished tapori. Hope he improves with time coz when his scenes are with Jenny, he is exposed !!

He is better in scenes with Sangh

Not of a fan of KT but I find his acting pretty decent. I'm not sure but I think he is acting that way to highlight Maya's dominance in the show. Yes him smooth talking Maya is not convincing as compared with other characters in the show but I guess its probably supposed to be that way.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

He's the one who's ruining it for me when I watch the show. How I wish an Iqbal Khan or someone along those lines who can match up to Jennifer's stellar acting prowess had played his role. The actor who plays his brother is a natural! Very charming too😳

@bold; it would be cherry on cake  
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jen is just awesome. She's the main attraction of this show.
Aneri is good as Saanjh.
No offense...but yeah KT lags far behind than the two female leads. The main problem is his dialogue delivery. It's cheesy! 
Iqbal Khan , Gautam Rode or some strong performer should be casted as Arjun!