Originally posted by: ananya2010

Tia congrats on the new story.

Awesome prologue, loved it.
Waiting to read more about the story.
Thanks for the PM dear.

thank you...
glad you liked...
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for the new story,
Interesting prologue,
loved it,
Continue soon
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the story to continue !!
nice start 😊 😊
Mahi114 thumbnail
Awesome
Continue soon
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Madhu is eyeing her prey while RK is mesmerized.
continue soon.
Mahi114 thumbnail
Awesome start
I have not read it is
So very much excited
Continue soon
Plz PM me
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting prologue...

So she is a witch...thought that she must
be supernatural types, fairy or something but didn't
think she would be a witch..

Rk has been lost...and he spotted her..
He is mesmerised by her beauty..
He was angry, talking nonstop..
she didn't speak a word but as soon as
he saw her face, her beauty, he became dumbfounded..

So she got her prey...What is she going to do with
him?

This story must be interesting...
haven't read the os...
But waiting to read the story...

Thanks for pm...
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue dear..
thanks for starting a new story.
plz do continue this..
the title itself is too attracting..
waiting for it
..Tia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 1

She strolled along the abandoned street amidst the fog in the dark night. Her long dark curls fell down her back. The elegant black gown, which hugged her slender frame was swaying as she walked.

Rishabh Kundra was having a really bad night. He had lost his way home and was driving past the jungle for about an hour now. The poor weather conditions added to his misery. There was no signal on his phone and he could not see anyone to get help. Suddenly he spotted a figure appear out of nowhere in the middle of the road. He anxiously pressed the brakes and halted to a stop. He angrily jumped out of his car into the chilly atmosphere and found a girl standing with her back to him. What was she thinking walking in the middle of the road?

"Hey you!" He shouted crossly but got no response. "I'm talking to you curly! Are you mad? Did you only find my car to suicide in front of? Or do you think you own this road where you are walking leisurely?"

The girl still stood like a statue in the haze not listening to him and RK wondered what was wrong with her. He was shivering in his jacket and there she was comfortably standing in her sleeveless gown. What was she even doing out in this kind of weather and at this time of night all alone?

"Are you deaf?" RK called. "Hello! At least get out of my way!"

Was she really there? He was not just imagining her was he?

"Are you even real?" He asked quietly.

It was then when she moved a little. She turned around slowly to face RK and he was taken aback by her ethereal beauty. He had never seen a more beautiful girl in his life. She looked at him without expression while RK stared back at her as if enchanted. She looked like a porcelain doll. Her skin appeared to be emitting a subtle glow. Her eyes lined with black kohl glinted and her rosy lips that shimmered with gloss twisted into a smile. A smile so charming yet sinister. She seemed to have found her prey but RK continued to gaze at her with affection.

"Who are you?" RK asked dreamily as he looked at the gorgeous girl standing in the mist. He had forgotten that she had suddenly appeared in front of his car almost making him hit her. "Or should I ask what are you?"

The girl smiled looking away and then turned back to him, moving her sleek dark curls back with her hand with long manicured nails. She wore diamond chandelier earrings, which sparkled in the dark. He briefly looked at the large pendant with a dark red stone in a gold chain around her neck. As RK continued to gaze at her, he could smell her alluring perfume from the distance.

"What am I?" The girl finally spoke. "This is the first time someone has asked me this question."

She let out a spine chilling laugh making RK suddenly conscious of the situation and he freaked out as heard her.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked confused and then remembered he was supposed to be cross at her. "And why were you strolling in the middle of the road in such bad weather conditions? I was just about to run you over."

"That is not possible," she said with confidence.

"What?" He frowned with confusion. Why was she taking the situation so lightly? Was she crazy? Girls nowadays were so careless. "Look it's not safe to wander around all alone at night especially for girls."

"I need something," she said out of the blue. "And I will wander around until I get it."

"What?" RK asked.

She glided towards him without breaking eye contact and he stood where he was, wondering what she wanted. She then stopped right in front of him, leaving a gap of few inches.

"Help," she hissed. "I need help. I lost my way home."

"Oh right," RK said. "I'll help you find home."

Yes she was strange but she was a girl and RK did not feel like leaving her alone. She was bound to attract trouble.

"Thanks," she said quickly.

He did wonder for a second why she was so quick to accept help from a stranger. She probably had no other option. But then why was she so cool about wandering around? Cool, he thought. Wasn't it absolutely freezing?

"Aren't you cold?" RK asked with disbelief.

"Not at all," she answered. "Shall we get going then?"

His mind said no for some reason, which was beyond his understanding but his heart told him to agree.

"Let's go," he said.

They both got inside the car and RK started the engine and pulled away.

"How did you end up losing your way?" RK enquired.

"It's a long story," she replied. "My car had gone for repair and I was supposed to travel by bus but missed the one I was supposed to take and decided to walk it instead."

"So where exactly is your home?" He asked.

"In the forest," she said.

"In the forest?" He repeated with surprise.

"Yes just keep going straight. We will be there soon."

"This jungle looks quite dangerous," RK said looking out of his window as he thought he heard the sound of an animal at a distant. "Can you hear the spooky noises?"

"It is very dangerous," she agreed.

"How do you live at a place like this? Do you not feel scared?"

"No."

"What kind of a girl are you?"

"A kind of girl you have only read about in stories."

"What do you mean?"

"If I tell you, you won't believe it."

"What?"

She smiled and looked away, not answering him. RK did not understand what she meant but he felt this girl was really overconfident with herself and continued to drive, focusing on the road ahead.

"You never told me your name," he said after driving a short distance.

"You never asked me," she said.

"OK then I'll ask you now ma'am. What is your name?" RK asked.

"Madhubala," she replied. "But everyone calls me Madhu."

"Madhubala ahaan ... nice name," he said. "I'm Rishabh and everyone calls me RK."

"So what do you do RK?"

"I have just completed my studies from London and done a few modelling projects there," he told her. "I'm thinking of trying my luck in films here now."

"Oh wow a model," she said but did not look so amazed.

"What about you?" RK asked wanting to do what incredible job she did. "What do you do?"

"Why do I need to do anything? I have everything."

"Well not everyone works because they have to Madhu. I don't need to model; I do it because it's my hobby. There must be something you like doing too."

"There is something I like doing," she told him brightly and he felt she must really enjoy it the way her face lit up. "I love scaring people."

"What?" RK asked giving her an odd look.

"You became serious?" She laughed. "Come on I was just joking."

"Right," he said and turned his attention back to the road. Weirdo, he thought.

"I'm just not interested in working," she said seriously.

Throughout the drive, RK caught her staring at him a few times, which made him uncomfortable. She looked at him like he was some desert she could not wait to eat. What was on her mind? She was not thinking of getting playful with him? No! She better not, he thought. She was stunning yes but she was also quite weird and he was not interested in doing stupid' things with a random stranger.

"Stop the car," Madhu ordered.

"Why?" RK asked.

"My home has arrived," she said normally.

"Where?" He asked as he could only see tall trees on both sides.

"There," she pointed at his right.

RK turned to his right to find a wide street with magnificent homes on both sides. A sign on a tall tree at the entrance of the street read Forget Me Not'.

"I didn't see this before," he said with curiosity.

"You didn't?"

He then reversed a little to turn into the road.

"Just stop the car here," she said.

"You sure?" RK asked and she nodded.

Madhu went out and walked around the car to his side. He opened his window and a sweet flowery scent, which appeared to come from the street reached him. It was so attractive that he felt like following it.

"Thanks for the ride RK now let me do something for you," she said creepily as she bent down at his open window.

"What?"

"Come and have a cup of coffee with me. I make really nice coffee."

"Oh no it's fine I should be getting back home," he said quickly although the scent seemed to be pulling him out of his car.

"Oh come on don't say no," she said rather sensuously and then she looked a bit dangerous. "And I do not like to hear the word no'."

RK was a bit concerned by her peculiar behaviour. All of a sudden, Madhu closed her eyes and frowned while moving back.

"Are you OK?" RK asked as he watched her.

"I'm fine; I just have a little headache," she replied opening her eyes and she held her head. "OK then if you want to leave you can but on one condition."

She straightened up and smiled at him.

"What condition?"

"You will have to promise we will meet again," she said charmingly.

"Oh," he smiled. "Sure we will."

"Promise me," Madhu pouted and extended her hand out to him and he could not help but find her cute.

"OK I promise I will meet you again," RK said as he placed his hand on hers.

Edited by ..Tia.. - 7 years ago