Celebrities You have Met And their Attitude.- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

238

Views

48.3k

Users

127

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
personally kisi ko nahi mila but college mein euphoria , KK and sonu nigam had come for function and they seemed cool 😃
QNC7G2K4PUMASIUY thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

I too have had the privilege of seeing Dr.Kalam. He came to our college function and spoke so brilliantly. As soon as he entered the auditorium, the girls just burst into raptures and the atmosphere became so electric and vibrant. An experience of a lifetime...I remember that I got goosebumps with his mere presence.





Lucky Lucky You and your College Mates along with everyone present at the function

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 10 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AHJG2PAO3IS3MBIB



Lucky Lucky You and your College Mates along with everyone present at the function


Absolutely...And it was such a heady feeling...About a thousand girls shouting at the top of our voices and cheering him on for about 5 mins straight. He was such a humble and inspirational figure! He walked past my row so I could see him up close too.😳
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dr Kalam sir had come to our school once in 2009...I still remember how passionately he was speaking about Vision 20-20 India ...A great and humble personality indeed 👏

Benny Dayal also had come to our school once...such a sweet and humble guy😳.He is an alumni of our school and was speaking about all the memorable experiences he had in school , thanked all his teachers and later performed songs for us ⭐️


UglyDuckling. thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ayan Mukherjee... he was cool
Zoya Akhtar absolutely obnoxious...such attitude and no class

Imtiaz Ali.. sweet with fans. But has horrible hair😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Met Ranbir Kapoor. He was so charming and friendly.His bodyguards were telling him to move ahead but he requested them to let him sign a poster which I had made for him and he readily obliged in taking a selfie and hugged.Met him again after two hours ,he remembered and waved bye before leaving and spoke to my 9 year old brother too.


He is very good with his fans . 😃
roni_berna thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Dr. Abdul Kalam had attended a function in my college. Was a great experience hearing his speech :D
-Abhiya- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I met Meet Bros once they were in my city for a concert and they were reallly nyc I couldn't click a selfie bcoz my hands were shaking out of nervousness so the younger one I don't know his name waited till I got a perfect shot like for 1-2 mins but finally got a click and ran from the place and I went crying after that bcoz I was embarresed bcoz I got nervous
QNC7G2K4PUMASIUY thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

I met Meet Bros once they were in my city for a concert and they were reallly nyc I couldn't click a selfie bcoz my hands were shaking out of nervousness so the younger one I don't know his name waited till I got a perfect shot like for 1-2 mins but finally got a click and ran from the place and I went crying after that bcoz I was embarresed bcoz I got nervous


Awww. 🤗 🤗

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Happy Mother’s day ft Bollywood celebrities https://www.instagram.com/p/DYJxe5xjBp3/?igsh=ZjFvdHJjaDBqb25m

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYJxe5xjBp3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Bollywood celebrities at Devil Wears Prada 2 screening Kjo Tamannaah Nimrat https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/?igsh=cTRjNDVoczZnZ3F0 Dia...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".