sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice teaser..loving swayam's attitude
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Teaser
Update full Chapter Soon, Thanks for d PM..
mamantheshwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice teaser...
waiting for full chapter
update soon
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, Thank you for the update! 😊 And okay, I think, it's Swayam who is standing there all set to mash Parth like a potato! 😆 Poor Parth! Pehle Niyati se pita aur ab Swayam se pitega! (Probably)

And OMG! What a change in Niyati 👏 I really liked it. 👏 This feisty Niyati is good! 😃 And I'm just waiting for the past to be revealed. Kab se waiting.. I hope, it comes in light soon.

And as always, a superb update 👏 👏

And I'm FRANTICALLY waiting for SwaRon-licious update! Please.. Please.. de dijiye!
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
!! OMG !! What a Teaser.. ReYam in Action! Ab toh gaya Parth.. I wonder, what did he do with Niyati that Swayam hates him this much!

Very Interesting!
anu14 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anu14 thumbnail
Hello dearest girlies!
I know I am taking a lot of time between updates, but there is so much going on right now, its a miracle I am able to get the story further at all. I am sorry but these erratic updates are going to continue till October. In between, I will try my level best to get in as many updates as possible. I am also an avid reader and know how it feels to be reading an incomplete story.

I know due to my irregularity, I have lost a lot of readers. I am sorry to see them go but at the same time I understand that I am the one to blame. Having said that, there have also been a bunch of ppl who have stuck by this story and also my eccentricity. To them, I extend my sincere thanks.You lot are the only reason that has kept me going on this highly emotional roller coaster.

As for the query of the century, " Where is Taani?" I can only tell you that she is just round the corner. Waiting t bring more twists and turns into his story.

Wrote this post to specially thank these amazing girls for being there for me. This story is dedicated to you all in particular
Muskan_TR
Anshika7
rashmi.p
mamantheshwari
swaronaaliya
sneharay
Taarey_Vrushan
i_yatharthk
anuradha5879
princess_tara
_nidhi_
raddhi

Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aap aaye bahaar aayi *_*
:P
loved d update...
n that nirma n ujala wala dialogue

Ye bharat ka kya scene h? :/

take ur tym di...
bt jus dont frgt abt the updates :*
thanks fr pm :D
mamantheshwari thumbnail
nice update...
Swayam in angry mode.. Loved it we always love to see possessive bhaiya mode it would be fr neethi or taani... Ujala and nirma dialogue was aswome
New twist ...abt bharath waiting fr it...
And finally tq for all.. Update, pm,love...
Tq di...
Take ur own time BT dnt stop incomplete...
Waiting till nxt update...
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.
thanks for pm.
want to see some Swaron.