Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 287(Ganesh chathurthi Special... Ganapati Bappa Morya).
The next day sunrise clearly told its the day for Ganapati Bappa. The whole Mumbai was so happy to celebrate the day with friends, family, sweets and Modak. RV mansion was ready to celebrate the day with whole heart of happiness. It was exactly 6.30 when Ishani brought Raagini out of the Washroom after the bath surrounded her with the baby towel. Ishani bringing Raagini and saw Ranveer who was sleeping till now. Ishani made Raagini stand in the floor were the cutie pie was moving the towel above her and playing with it as usual. Ishani seeing her and giving a impossible head shake to herself with a smile went to the cupboard and took the dresses for Raagini.
Ishani(seeing the Choli and Lehenga of Raagini): Thank God Bobby delivered it on time.
She took the choli and lehenga and came to Raagini were the cutie pie was laughing at her mother cutely.
Ishani:Raagini...
Raagini: hmm
Ishani: Let Mama make you wear the dress till that please be quit baby..
Raagini(shaking her head as okay): hmm
Ishani held Raagini close to her were before Ishani could start to dress the cutie pie lovingly hugged Ishani. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's cute behaviour were she too hugged the exposed body of her daughter with a happy smile.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back softly): Baby..Come out of the hug..I know you are feeling sleepy as I made you wake up early but only today we need to go and worship Ganapati Bappa know?
Raagini(held Ishani's neck with her hand and came out of the hug and smiled to her mother): Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile): you are so cute to Mama's eyes always. I love you so much.

Raagini smiled to her mother hearing her loving words and Ishani held Raagini and started to make her wear the dresses. Ishani making her daughter wear the dress and finally made the cutie pie into a fairy tale angel. Raagini was looking so cute wearing Orange Choli and blue lehenga..
Ishani(having a look on Raagini): This is what you selected on that day. you like it know?
Raagini held the lehenga with her tiny hands and showed it to Ishani and smiled to her.
Ishani: Okay this means you liked it a lot. Let me make you ready baby then go and be with Dadi for sometime let Mama too get ready and come okay.

Ishani started to make Raagini ready for the day were Ishani made Raagini to be fresh and beautiful. She made Raagini to wear a small earring and a stone Bindhi were the cutie pie looked so cute to Ishani's eyes.
Ishani(held Raagini's cheek and planted a motherly kiss): you are looking so beautiful.
Raagini smiled to her were Ishani made Raagini stand in the floor and Ishani went to Ranveer and touched his shoulders and was waking him up.
Ishani:Ranveer(shaking his shoulders):Ranveer its time get up and make your self ready.
Ranveer(moving himself well in the bed):Just few more seconds Ishani..
Ishani:Tk get up and make yourself ready let me leave Raagini in Maa's room and come.
Ranveer(slowly coming out of his sleep): hmm okay Ishani...

Ishani showed her hand to Raagini were the cutie pie gave her hand to her mother's hand and Ishani started to make Raagini walk with her. They came to the corridor and Ishani made Raagini walk slowly and after 15 minutes of walk they came to Amba's room. Amba was completely ready for the day wearing her new Saree and Kailash was making his final check in the mirror wearing his new Sherwani. Ishani knocked their room door were Amba opened it before Ishani could knock the second knock were Ishani gave a smile to Amba.
Ishani: Jai shree krishna Maa.
Amba: Jai shree krishna(she saw Raagini beautiful in her attire):Wow my pothi is so beautiful..

Raagini smiled seeing Amba.
Amba:(seeing Ishani): you know what Ishani even If I have married Ranveer to a girl of my choice know we would have not got this much beautiful pothi. As you are this much beautiful only Raagini is too beautiful.
Ishani(smiled to Amba): Maa can you keep Raagini with you for sometime let me get ready and come down.
Amba:Tk tk let me take Raagini down..
Ishani: hmm okay Maa.

Amba took Raagini in her hand were the cutie pie smiled so cutely to Amba. Ishani making sure Raagini is comfortable giving a smile to Amba started to walk to their room. She walked in the corridor and entered their room were she didn't find Ranveer in the bed. She was able to hear the water splashing sound inside the washroom.
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer started to talk bath I think..okay let me get my dresses and be ready to bath next to him.
She took her dresses and she sat in the sofa and was waiting for Ranveer to come out. After a half an hour of wait the washroom door was opened were Ranveer came out wearing the shirt and pant Ishani selected for him and with wet hair. He didn't tuck in his shirt yet but he looked so good to her eyes in this casual attire.Ishani seeing Ranveer with his wet hair and blue shirt made her to admire him.
Ishani(in thoughts):How much cute you are? I am not able to take my eyes off you Ranveer..
Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him came near her and showed his hands in front of her..
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(coming to the world): Haan ..
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):What happen to you? you are seeing the shirt is suiting me or not? Tk tell me how I am in the shirt you told me to select..?
Ishani(smiling seeing him in thoughts): you will be always handsome to my eyes Ranveer no matter what you wear..
Ranveer(without getting reply from her): Ishani.. Tell me know?
Ishani(making herself okay and bringing a smile): Haan Ranveer it really suites you well. you are looking good, Maa said she has invited some guests to the pooja so I think If girls too come means all of their eyes will be on you only.
Ranveer: Nothing like that and all Ishani. Tk you go and take bath. Let me get ready and go down(he gave a smile).
Ishani: (shaking her head as okay):Tk Ranveer.

Ranveer started to move to the dressing table were Ishani entered the washroom. Ranveer tuck in his shirt to the pant and wear a belt to his pant and he started to comb his hair after drying it and he made himself ready for the day and he started to walk out of the room and was going to the hall. He went and joined his family were all have started to come out of their rooms in a ready attire. Women's were beautiful in their Designer Sarees and Men's were smart in their shirt and pants and some were in Sherwani.Mala was arranging the sweets near Ganapati Bappa. Ranveer got blessings from Baa and Amba and all were having happy smiles in their faces. Raagini was playing with Krish were Parul was managing both Krisha and Raagini.
Ishani taking her time came out of the washroom with wet hair wearing the Pink color transparent Saree Ranveer selected for her with Golden color combination Blouse. The decoration bells in the thread of the backless blouse was hanging so well in Ishani's fair back.Ishani started to dry her hair and she started to get ready. After a solid 20 minutes Ishani was ready wearing the golden color bangles in her hands. She was looking so stylish and beautiful in pink color Saree. Making her final check up she saw herself in the mirror.
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer today is a special day in our life. I hope you remember this day. I was thinking that I should make this day special for you long back itself.But I didn't expect this challenge and when challenging too I thought we will give up soon but till now we didn't give up. we are having this challenge till now tk let me wait for sometime and If you are not telling let me myself give up the challenge. I am waiting for you to confess me Ranveer..
Telling it she started to walk out of the room were she saw the hall all were smiling to each other and all were happy seeing the function in the family. Amba was welcoming all the guests who she has invited. Ishani came to the hall were she greeted Baa. Nitin too came to home and all greeted him and Mithesh and Kailash joined him.Ishani got blessings from Kailash, Mithesh and Nitin were Nitin hugged his daughter with affection.Ishani started to talk to the guests too were Ranveer smiling cracking a joke to Sharman and Pratik saw Ishani has come to the hall. He was lost again seeing her in the pink Saree. Ranveer seeing Sharman and Pratik laughing talking to each other Ranveer seeing Ishani started to walk to her were Ishani too seeing him and smiling to him started to walk to him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and mesmerized in thoughts); Ishani I feel to stay away from you for the challenge but your thoughts are not going away from me. There is no value for this Ranveer without his Ishani.Meri Pyaar, My Ishani please know come and tell me you want me,come to me and tell me that Ranveer please romance me.. please Ishani please...
BG SONG:
chhuTeya na chhuTe mose
rang tera Dolna
ik tere baajo dooja
mera koi mol na
bolna mahi bol na
bolna maahi bol na

Ranveer(came to her and taking a deep breath and making himself casual): Nice Saree Ishani it suits you well.
Ishani(giving a smile):hmm and Ranveer...
Ranveer(thinking she will give up the challenge):Haan Ishani tell me..

Ishani was seeing him with a eyes that is wanting him close to her always. The eyes that are telling her to see only Ranveer's face forever.
Ishani: Ranveer wo..(making herself strong):Nothing you look so good in this shirt. Its perfectly suiting you.
Ranveer(bit disappointed and not showing it):Tk..

As both were confused to what to talk to each other further were Amba came to them.
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan maa.
Amba: You do the pooja to Ganapati Bappa..
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk Maa(seeing Ishani):Come Ishani..
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer and Ishani started to walk were Cutie pie who was with Parul came to Ishani walking. Ishani held Raagini and took Raagini in her hand. Ranveer went to the Ganapati Bappa were Ishani stood next to Parul having Raagini in her hand.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Till the Pooja is done don't run okay. Be in Mama's hands okay.
Raagini(seeing her mother): hmm
Ishani held Raagini were Ranveer went and opened the cloth of Ganapati Bappa.All chorus started in the hall of RV mansion as "Ganapati Bappa" Morya.Mangalmurthi Morya..
All were kept on saying it were Ranveer took the Aarthi tray and lighted the lamp were all were joining their hands in front of Ganapati Bappa.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Join your hands (she made her tiny hands to join to each other):And see Ganapati Bappa and pray okay.
Raagini(shaking her head as okay): hmm(she kept her hand joined and saw what all Ranveer was doing).

Ranveer started to show the Aarthi were all were telling Ganapati Bappa Morya, Mangalmurthi Morya..All started to pray were Ishani saw Ganapati Bappa and started to pray to him.
Ishani(in prayers):Ganapati Bappa thank you so much for a good husband and a beautiful daughter for me. Thank you once again for bringing back my father to me. Thank you for everything you gave to me. All I need is my family should be happy always with heart full of happiness. All people health should be very well and all should lead a tension free life. Give my Ranveer all the victory for his hard work.
She thought the flashback that happened 5 years before. She had a worried face thinking the incident happened that day.
Ishani(controlling herself in prayers): Bappa today is really a special day in my life at the same time a painful day in my Ranveer's life. Today is the day Ranveer for the first time proposed me that too in front of you. Today even thought he didn't confess his feeling I will surely do it. Today I don't want my Ranveer to get hurt. I want to keep him happy forever..
Ranveer(finishing the Aarthi turned to Amba): Maa.. apply Tilak for me.
Amba(coming to him): Haan Dikhar(took Aarthi for her and made Ranveer to take Aarthi and applied the Tilak in his forehead and blessed him): Be always happy Dikhra..

Ranveer smiled to her.
Amba:Give the Aarthi to all and give the Prasad too See that plate were Modak and Ladoos are kept.
Ranveer: haan Maa...

Ranveer took the modak and Ladoo plate and started to give to all in the house and to the guest who have come. All started to eat the prasad and started to talk about the sweets and Modak were Ranveer brought the Aarthi to Ishani and Raagini. Ishani was seeing him without taking the Aarthi. Ranveer seeing her not taking the Aarthi he itself made the Aarthi to Raagini and applied tilak to the cutie pie were the cutie pie laughed at her father and Ranveer too laughed to her. Ranveer seeing Ishani silent face and took a ladoo and feed to Raagini were the cutie pie had it and had a smile.
Ranveer(gave the ladoo in the hands of Raagini): Have the ladoo baby..
Raagini:Papa..(she smiled and started to eat the ladoo).

Ranveer seeing Ishani's silent face he took the Aarthi and kept it in her face with his hand and too the tilak and applied in her forehead which made Ishani to look at him with silence. He took a Modak and showed it in front of her mouth. Ishani was seeing him without having the modak.Ranveer signed her to have it were Ishani giving a smile to him bite a piece of Modok and Ranveer gave it in the hands of Ishani. Ishani had the modak and smiled to him. Ranveer smiling to her kept the Aarthi tray and Prasad plate in the slap in front of the Ganapati Bappa and he too prayed.
Ranveer(in prayers): I am so happy in my life now a days. I am so happy to be near my Ishani. I love her more than anything in this world. If Ishani is near me I will be the happiest, wealthiest man in the world.Thank you so much to bless me with a beautiful child. All I want to ask you is keep my family happy and healthy. Keep me always near my Ishani. (he opened his eyes and saw Ishani making Raagini have her ladoo and before he could speak to them).
Baa:Ranveer and Ishani come know let us dance..
Ranveer: Haan baa.(seeing Ishani): Let us go Ishani..
Ishani: haan Ranveer..

They all sat in the sofas and all started to dance for the Ganapati Bappa songs in front of Ganapati. All were enjoying the moment so well. Sharman, Parul, Disha, Manas, Pratik, Devarsh and Krisha started to dance.
Amba(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Give Raagini to me and you too both dance and come..(she got Raagini from her).
Ishani:But Maa..
Amba:Arrey see Raagini is not crying let me take care of her..

Ranveer seeing it held Ishani's hand and took her to the dancing place were all started to dance so well as Ganapati Bappa Morya song from ABCD started to play. All were happily dancing for the complete song at the end of the song..
Raagini(being in the hands of Amba moving her body this side and that side): Mama...
Amba:Mama tk go .
As Ishani was dancing Raagini cutely walking came to her. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter not ready to be away from her for a while too. Ishani took Raagini and again came to the sofa and made Raagini sit in her lap. Ishani hit her forehead with cutie pie were this was enough to make cutie pie happy.
Ishani(making Raagini sit in her lap well and showing Ranveer):See how Papa is dancing..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer dancing and laughing and seeing Ishani and showing Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani: hmm Papa see Papa will dance so well.

Raagini was seeing Ranveer dancing well were Ishani's eyes too fell on Ranveer only.
Ishani:(in thoughts):Ranveer I am really missing you. Today is the day you proposed me. I wanted to give happiness on this day as before 5 years I hurt you a lot. But when challenging I thought we will give up so soon but you are too not giving up and even my female ego is not allowing me to come to you. (admiring Ranveer):Ranveer I want to laugh with you and I want to cry with you. I really want to live in with you and I want to get lost in you. Please know come and romance me and come and tell me Ishani I want you please..
BG SONG:
tere sang hansna main
tere sang rona
tujh mein hi rehna main
tujh mein hi khona

Were all were enjoying the day so well and all had their breakfast and the day was going at its full swing with celebration.When it was afternoon after the lunch all were about to go back to their room.
Baa(seeing All):Today evening we have shikhar engagement.Take rest and all get ready in the evening. we should start from here by 6 o clock.
All nodded as yes and all started to leave from there to their room. Raagini was sleeping by now in Ishani's shoulders. Were Ishani went to their room and saw Ranveer who has sat in the sofa and was doing something in his laptop. Ishani made Raagini lay in the bed.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Not able to change the dress of Raagini as I am walking itself she started to sleep. Now If I change she will wake up in the morning also she got up early. (she kept the pillow both the sides of Raagini and saw Ranveer not at all seeing her).
Ishani with a disappointment went and took two boxes from her cupboard and started to walk out of their room.She went to Amba's room. Both Amba and Kailash changing themselves were about to relax by a small sleep were they heard a knock in the door. Amba went and opened the door were Ishani was standing in front of her.
Amba:Ishani tum?
Ishani: Maa I want to give you and Baba something.
Amba:first come in..

Ishani giving a smile to Amba came in their room and she gave a box to Amba.
Amba(without getting it): what is it Ishani?
Ishani:Get it and see Maa.

Kailash too came and stood near Amba.
Amba (got the box and opened it were there was a necklace):Necklace? for what Ishani?
Ishani: Maa ek minute(she gave the box to Kailash):Have it Baba.
Kailash(too getting it without understanding face and opened the box and found a bracelet in it):Bracelet? Ishani beta what is the need for this?
Ishani(giving a smile): Maa, Baba I don't know whether you are remembering this day but I still remember. (with a guilty face): Maa this is the day we sent you out of this house for Ranveer telling he is in love with me. I am really sorry Maa my love has given Ranveer a lot of pain not only to him but also to you both. I am sorry Maa. I know even If I ask thousand sorry also it won't be enough but other than the word sorry I don't know what to tell.
Amba(having a smile and caressing Ishani's hair): Ishani that was a bad time for all of us. We all are together now..Baa and I are good friends now. you and me are the best Saas-Bahu see don't worry about the past okay. Thank you so much for the gift you have given to us and I am really happy that you got to know Ranveer is innocent in the accusion made by Disha.
Kailash: Haan Ishani we were worried that time. Even I myself told Ranveer that he should forget you. But Ranveer can never ever live without. He will be like a fish without water If he does not have you with him.
Ishani: I know Baba his love is eternal.
Amba:Gift is so nice.
Ishani: Happy that you liked it Maa. Wear it for Shikhar's engagement (seeing Kailash):Even you Baba..
Kailash:tk beta..

Ishani giving a smile to them started to walk in the corridor back to their room. Amba and Kailash exchaged a happy smile to each other.
Ishani(walking in the corridor): I want to tell Ranveer its our special day. I want him to be happy today. I want to keep Ranveer happy the whole day. I want him to be happy today..Let me now itself tell how much I love him and how much I miss him.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
First-Congro for u completed 150 page πŸ‘
Second- Congro for u going make 5th thread [:D/] keep rocking dr.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Woww it was so beautiful update..Ganesh pooja celebreation going on full swing 😊 Ishani in pink saree i know she's looking so adorable 😳 nd also our cutiepie
Now finally ishani want to giveup his challenge lets see wat hpnd nxt how to react ranveer πŸ˜‰ if ishani tell first then ranveer happiness reach on nine cloud 😳
Update soon nd cute small hug πŸ€—
Thnks for pm
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.
The epi is so lovely
So now Ishu gonna give up
Also she have some plan for Ganesh chadhurthi. Really yrs ago that day changed a lot in their life.. And Ragini is too cute..
Their dresses are so good and cute dr...
Its always lovely adorable to watch ishu admiring ranvee...
Waiting for her confession dr also for ranveer reaction. Really he will become super happy. He would haven't remembered and expect ishu's co
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care πŸ˜‰Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
RoshniSingh thumbnail
GANPATI BAPPA MORYA
Beautiful update Sakshi😊 I liked the whole celebration very much starting from Pooja to their dance. Their dresses were so very beautiful and Ranveer in Blue..
   Yes, that was a fateful day when Ranveer and his family were thrown out from Parekh mansion. Ishani still remember that and she us guilty for what was done that day. I loved that part. 
Let's see what happens next.
Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely update πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
again lovely song selectionπŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for next update😳😳😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dress selection was good.Ishani ragini scene was too cute.Ishveer r lost in each other.but challenge is a hindrance in their romance.come on guys...4get abt d challenge.Ishveer feelings were beautifully expressed n bolna..suited d situation perfectly.I'vent seen MATSH regularly.So I did'nt know that Ranveer proposed ishani on ganesh chathurthi n she hurt him.she is guilty 4 that n wants d same confession 2day too in a beautiful manner.waiting 4 that.waiting 4 shakar shivanya engagement too.
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Asusual fabulous episodE
So ishani feel gulity of what she she did before
Eagrly waiting for their confessin
Take care
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi the episode was awesomely written . I liked each and every scenes . ganesh chaturthi celebration was very nice . ranveer putting tilak to raagini and ishani was awesome . waiting for your next update πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Fantastic celebration... & nice suits selection sissy...really u r great...& ur forum is legendary... Waiting for the awaited moment when Ranveer & Ishani both shower themselves with their unconditional love...update fast ...b safe & healthy
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

All the update were amazing dear...
Sorry for late review...
Due to Eid holidays... All the teachers tried their best to cover up the sylbs before Eid ... That's way this week was loaded with heavy study ... I am not able to get time for review...
But tomorrow will be the last day of college...
I will try my best to review on every next update...
So challenges back in ishveer life...it's interesting...
Let's see who lose the challenge...
And shikar engagement... Excited about engagement function

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
its okay dear not need to be sorry
I can understand your situation
studies is all our priority
okay dear reply me when you get time
happy that you liked the challenge between ishveer
ya let us see who is going to lose the challenge
happy that you are excited for Shikhar's engagement