Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The Soldiers

The Bishop - Padmashree Iyer aka Paddy, Reporter, ABN News

3 days earlier

Paddy, mein Adarsh bol raha hu

Adarsh? Hi. Adarsh, I am so sorry about everything that has happened. Abhay, I didn't know him personally, but he was an amazing cop. This is a huge loss. 

I know. Thanks Paddy. It has been a terrible last few days. 

Mein tumhari shaadi mein aane hi waali thi. But bomb blast ka suna, and I had to cover the story. Isi liye aa nahi paayi. Then when I heard what had transpired at your place, I was shocked. But I didn't want to call you since there was so much happening. 

Paddy, but I need your help. 

Anything Adarsh. Tell me what you need

Paddy. Asad who is being blamed for Abhay's death, he is my brother-in-law. Bhai maana hai maine usko. I know he is innocent and there is a cover-up. I need to find the truth.

Adarsh, are you sure?

Mein jitna Abhay pe barosa karta tha, utna hi Asad aur Haider maanu pe karta hu Paddy. I know they are innocent. I need help with uncovering some information. 

Mein jo bhi kar sakti hu, I will do it Adarsh. Par tell me, what are you thinking?

Sab se pehle, it could be risky. Please ek baar soch lo. I don't want you getting into trouble because of me. There is no hurry, no pressure. I will totally understand if you don't want to be a part of it. 

Adarsh, mein kabhi nahi bhool sakti ki tumne meri kitni help ki hai in my career. Itne sare storiens mein tumne meri help ki hai. And I know you fight for the right things. Aise officers hamare country mein bahut kum log hai. And risk? Ek reporter ke liye risk is their business. Don't worry about me. Count me in. 

Teek hai. Thank you so much. My wife is still recovering from all this. This is all a huge shock for her. 2-3 days mein I will call you again. I will talk to a couple more people for help and will keep you informed. Till then, try and find out whatever gossip you can.

Done Adarsh. Call me anytime. I will talk to you again soon. And please, take care. I am so sorry for your loss again. 

Thanks Paddy

Present 

As Swadheenta sat with Adarsh on that small bench, she saw a car driving towards them. She had not seen any other vehicle come by and hence kept looking at the car as a sense of distraction. Everything that Adarsh had told her these last few minutes seemed too overwhelming to her. How would she be able to fight maamu's case? Maamu's life would depend on her? Would it not be better for him to have experienced council? But there was that risk that Adarsh mentioned. Just as she was contemplating all this in her mind as she continued to look at the car, the car came to a halt right behind where Adarsh had parked his car. Surprised, Swadheenta turned to look at Adarsh, almost questioning with her eyes. Adarsh blinked his eyes reassuring her that everything was alright. She turned back to look towards the car. She noticed a girl walking towards them. As she came closer, the girl looked at Adarsh and smiled. Then turning towards Swadheenta, she extended her right hand towards her

Hi Swadheenta, I am Paddy, short for Padmashree Iyer. I am a reporter with ABN News. I am so sorry about everything that you guys have had to go through these last few days. 

Swadheenta looked at Adarsh and then accepted Paddy's greeting. Extending her own had to meet Paddy's Swadheenta shook her hand with a Hi Paddy. Thank you. I am in a little bit of a shock. And yeh sab? It is all too much. I had not expected any of this. But, thank you. Thank you for your wishes. 

I understand what you are going through. I have worked with Adarsh in the past and am helping him find some facts in this new case. Adarsh has helped me a lot in the past. Trust me, I will do everything I can to help you with this case. Don't worry. Main tum dono ke saath hu. We will make sure that justice prevails. 

Swadheenta nodded. She was too overwhelmed to speak. Adarsh understood and gave her shoulder a light squeeze. 

Just then Swadheenta noticed another car driving up the road towards them. Both Adarsh and Paddy followed Swadheenta's gaze and noticed the car. Like Paddy's car, this one too parked behind the 2 already parked cars. This time Swadheenta recognized the face of the person who got out from the car. She gasped

The Knight - Suraj Sharma, IAS officer, Adarsh's Assistant

Suraj Sharma, Adarsh's assistant got down from the car and walked towards them. As he reached them, he greeted them all warmly

Hello sir! Hi Paddy! Hello maam

Adarsh nodded. Paddy replied with a Hi. Swadheenta stared at him confused

Maam, mein sir se toh baat kar chuka hu pehle, but I did not have an opportunity to talk to you. Please accept my condolences. I am so sorry for everything that you have had to go through these last few days. 

Swadheenta came out of her shock at seeing Suraj when he started to speak to her. She reciprocated with a Thanks Suraj ji. Par aap yaha?

Maam, apne office ke kaam mein jo kuch bhi seeka hai, woh Adarsh sir ke wajhe se seekha hai. There are so many people who want to do good in the system. But I have been able to contribute even a little bit and still survive only because of Adarsh sir. Unke liye toh jaan haazir hai. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi. Aur phir, Abhay sir ko bhi toh mein personally jaanta tha. Mil chuka hu unse. If it is a fight for justice for him, I would stand by anyone's side. Yeh toh phir bhi aap log ho. I will do anything that I can to help in every way possible. 

Lekin yeh sab, aap yeh sab? Aap toh Asad ko jaante bhi nahi hai. Like Paddy you also didn't know him. Phir yeh sab?

Suraj smiled at her. Woh maam...

4 days ago

Sir, I am so sorry abhi call karne ke liye. I just wanted to pass on my condolences. 

Thanks Suraj

Mein aaya tha uss din aapke ghar, par aapse mulakaat nahi ho paayi. Manohar sir se mila. Mein khud ab tak accept nahi kar paa raha ki yeh sab hua hai. I am so sorry sir.

Thanks Suraj. I know. Bahut kuch ho gaya. Don't know how anyone comes to terms with such stuff. Pata hi nahi chal raha ki kaise ho gaya yeh sab kuch.

Mein toh Swadheenta maam se bhi baat karna chah tha tha. Lekin unka number nahi hai mere paas. Please unko bhi mera condolences keh deejiye. Please let her know that I absolutely don't believe anything that is being said about her brother or her uncle. Sir, unhe case ladte hue maine dheka hai. She is very perceptive, intuitive and follows her gut instincts. I absolutely don't doubt her judgement or her belief. I trust her brother as much as she does.

Suraj, thank you. Tumne yeh sab kaha, iske baad mujhe ehsaas ho raha hai ki Swadheenta ko kitni takleef ho rahi hogi. Apne gham mein mein toh usko completely bhool hi gaya tha. Thanks! 

Please sir. Thanks mat kahiye. Sir, aise cases mein hamara system kaise kaam karta hai yeh toh aapko pata hai hi. Kisi aur case mein hota, toh sabse pehle aap mujhse kehte ki mein apne sources se pata karne ki koshish karu ki jo information hame mil raha hai, woh sach hai ki nahi. I know iss baar aapke liye yeh personal tha. Lekin maine chaan bheen karna shuru kar diya hai. 

Kya? Lekin Suraj... Thank you. I have not been able to think clearly these last few days. Acha kiya tumne. Kuch pata chala hai kya?

Sir, solid proof toh abhi kuch nahi hai. But the cops don't have answers to a lot of questions. Chances of a mix up are high. Abhi apni baat prove karne ke liye koi bhi proof woh le aayange. I mean, ek jawaan ladke ko maar diya hai. They will have a lot of explaining to do it they are proven wrong. Lekin, at the moment they are fumbling. 

Suraj, sach mein agar aise kuch hai, toh yeh bahut risky hai. I don't want you taking a chance. Tum chod do. Mein wapas aake dhek loonga. 

Sir, jo bhi seekha hai, aapse seekha hai. Ab aapka saath chod du? Please. Don't do this. Aap chahe ya na chahe, mein aapka saath de raha hu. Abhay sir ke liye, aapke liye, Swadheenta maam ke liye, iss desh ke liye. Please, let me work with you. 

Thanks Suraj. Meri toh samaj mein bhi nahi aa raha ki mein tumse kya kahu. Jo cheez mein ab tak soch bhi nahi paa raha tha, tumne uske baare mein soch ke action bhi le li hai? Thanks. Swadheenta and I will be very grateful to you. 

Sir, ab aap mujhe paraaya kar rahe hai. Sharminda kar rahe hai. Don't do this. Aap time leejiye. Thoda ghar par sab settle hoga, toh aake guide keejiye ki kya karna hai. We will find the truth, we will make sure justice prevails. 

Sure. I know a few more people I can seek help from. Mein sochta hu iske baare mein. I don't want bhai and dad knowing anything about this at the moment. Please keep this between us for now. 

Done sir. I will try and keep my sources active on this. Aap please mujhe bata deejiye ki kya karna hai. I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks. I will call you as soon as I can. 

The Rooks - Radhika Deshmukh, Asad's classmate / girlfriend; Simmi Sinha, Abhay's widow

Present

Swadheenta was amazed at how much Adarsh, Paddy and Suraj had done these last 3 days. While she sat lost in her thoughts about how her life had taken such a drastic turn, Adarsh had been working with Paddy and Suraj for her brother and maamu. If she had felt overwhelmed before, she didn't know what to term this new emotion that she felt now. She found herself unable to say anything. She looked at Adarsh, trying to convey her thanks through her eyes. She extended her hands and held on to Suraj's hands with both of hers to convey her thanks through action since she couldn't find her voice. Then, extending one hand while she held Suraj's with the other, she held Paddy's hand and gave it a squeeze. Finally, finding her voice she said

Mujhe samaj mein hi nahi aa raha ki mein tum sab ko kaise thank you bolu. The initial few days of marriage are supposed to be the most memorable ones. You really get to know your life partner during these days they say. Jabse hamari shaadi hui hai, mein toh Adarsh ke baare mein soch bhi nahi paayi hu. Dhyan se iske baare mein socha nahi tha, par in one corner of my heart I was scared and nervous ki pata nahi hamare rishte ka kya hoga. Itne saare uncertainties. But today my husband has proven to be beyond doubt. I could not have had a better partner. And now, because of him, I have you guys for friends. Mein yeh kabhi nahi bhulungi. 

Please Swadheenta. Yeh sab mein sirf tumhare liye nahi kar raha. It is for chotu, champ and maamu. And Suraj aur Paddy bhi sachayi ke liye kar rahe hai. We are all on the same side. it just so happens that the victims this time happen to be our own family. 

Yeh maam Suraj continued. Aapne aaj tak itne logon ki help ki hai. Asad ne bhi ki hai. Aapke uncle ne bhi kiya hoga. It is now time for them to get justice for their goodness. All of us owe it to them. We are only doing what is right. No need to thank us. 

Swadheenta nodded her head. Now, looking at Adarsh she said Chale? Wapas jaake bahut saara kaam karna hai. 

Ruko toh. Abhi hamare team ke 2 important players ka aana baaki hai. 

Kya? 2 aur? Instinctively Swadheenta looked towards the road, and just like an answer to her questions, she saw a car approaching. In shock she stood up because she recognized this car. She gaped at Adarsh who smiled back in return. Trust me, it is all ok. She turned towards the car to check again, for she could not believe Adarsh. As they all continued to look at the car, the car came to a halt next to Adarsh's car and 3 people got off

Hi Freedom said Radhika with tears in her eyes. She gave Swadheenta a warm hug. I am so sorry Freedom. I miss him so much also.

Swadheenta had tears in her eyes looking at Radhika. She hugged her back. Me too Radhika. Thanks. Lekin tum yaha?

Asad innocent hai freedom. Haider uncle bhi. Unke liye agar mein kuch kar saku, toh mein zaroor karoongi. Sirf dosti ka nahi, mere pyaar ka sawaal hai Freedom. I fell in love with a good boy. And if I can do anything to help prove it, I will. 

At this Adarsh put his head on her head as if consoling her Aisa hi hoga Radhika. Thanks for coming. 

Behind Radhika Swadheenta saw Simmi and Ahuja uncle. 

Hi Swadheenta Simmi said

Swadheenta couldn't take it anymore. Her feet buckled and she sat back on the bench and cried uncontrollably. She suddenly felt a hand on her head and looked at to see Ahuja uncle. She got up and hugged him tightly

Ro le puttar. Ro le. Puttar, mein itni jaldi kisi ko bhi apna nahi maanta. Par ek baar maan liye, toh woh zindagi bhar ke liye mere ban jaate hai. Tere maamu ko toh itne kareeb se jaana hai puttar, aur thuje bhi. Tum logon ke baare mein galat samajna, maano apne bachon aur ghar waalon pe shaq karna. Aur tu mujhe itna bekawoof toh nahi samajti ki mein apne hi gharwaloon ke baare mein shaq karu. Haina?

Swadheenta laughed despite herself even as she nodded her head. 

Now Simmi said Haan Swadheenta. Mera kabhi koi bhai nahi tha. Lekin kuch time Asad ke saath spend kiya toh apna lagne laga. Woh mera saath hi kuch galat nahi hone de sakta tha, tumhara chodo. Woh toh tere liye jaan de sakta tha. Ek pal ke liye bhi maine uske khilaaf ki koi bhi baat nahi maani hai. Sach. Mujhe Abhay ki kasam. 

Nahi Simmi. I know. I believe you. Thank you. Thank you so much

Apne family ke liye kar rahi hu. Thank you kyon keh raho ho tum? Tum kya sirf Abhay ki behan thi? Meri nahi?

Swadheenta could only nod her head. She didn't know what to say.

Tum bhi inn sab mein involved thi. Mujhe hi ab tak nahi pata tha. Par tumhe yeh sab kabse pata tha?

Kal raat se

1 day ago

*knock* Simmi looked up to see who it was. Are, Adarsh bhaiya aap? Please, aayiye na. 

Hi Simmi. Bas aise hi aaya tha. Check karne ki tum kaisi ho. Last few days mein teek se baat hi nahi ho paayi hai.

Simmi smiled as Adarsh sat down on the couch. Simmi got up from her bed and sat on the couch next to Adarsh. Mein teek hu bhaiya. Jo sab kuch ho gaya hai, accept karne ki koshish kar rahi hu. Mushkil hai. Bahut miss karti hu unhe. But koshish kar rahi hu.

Tumhe apna khayaal rakhna hai Simmi. You are pregnant. You have to be careful. I know how hard it is. Believe me, I do. Par tum bhi toh strong girl ho, haina?

Simmi smiled and nodded her head although she had tears in her eyes Haan bhaiya. Mein apna khayaal rakhoongi. Aap bataiye. Aap kaise hai?

I am doing ok. Mein bhi sab kuch accept karne ki koshish kar raha hu. 

Swadheenta? Woh kaisi hai? Kya kya sapne dheke the mom ne, hum sab ne aapki shaadi ke liye. Kya ho gaya. Swadheenta bhi bahut upset hogi. Maine toh dheka hi nahi hai usko. Uske ghar mein toh saare teek hai, haina?

Adarsh kept quiet. He didn't know if he should hide everything from Simmi. Everyone at home thought so, but was that right. He did not agree with them, but didn't want to create problems. After thinking for a bit he nodded his head. Haan, sab teek hai. You don't worry. 

Bhaiya. Kya baat hai? Mein jaanti hu ki kuch hua hai. Saare mujhse kuch chupa ne ki koshish kar rahe hai. Kya mein aapki behan nahi hu? Mujhse share nahi karenge? Mein itni bhi kamzoor nahi hu bhaiya.

Simmi, aisi baat nahi hai. Tum meri behan ho, isi liye soch raha hu batane se pehle. Kabhi aise mat sochna ki hum tumhe apna nahi maante. Haan, kuch hua hai. Badi baat hai. Tum kaise react karogi, yeh soch ke hum saare chup hai. We don't want you to get any more upset than you already are. 

Bhaiya, jo bhi baat ho, usse face karna uss baat ko na jaane se better hota hai. Please, bataiye mujhe. 

Adarsh thought for a bit before he said Simmi. Asad is also dead.

What?

Haan Simmi. And Asad ko Delhi police ne maara hai. Yeh keh ke ki Asad ne Abhay ki jaan li hai. They are accusing Asad of being a terrorist, and Haider maamu too. Haider maamu jail mein hai abhi. 

Simmi was shocked was an understatement. She did not say anything for 2 whole minutes. She kept looking at Adarsh but couldn't bring herself to react. Then she said Par yeh sach nahi ho sakta. It just cannot be true. 

Adarsh smiled. I know. But Thanks. Thank you for saying that. Lekin ghar mein saare yeh baat maan chuke hai Simmi ki Asad aur Haider maamu galat hai. And Swadheenta! Usne toh aaj tak react tak nahi kiya hai kisi bhi baat ke liye. Chup chaap baiti rehti hai room mein. Koi kaam bolu, toh robot ki tarah karti hai. Mein toh soch bhi nahi paa raha hu ki woh yeh sab kaisi manage kar rahi hai.

Bhaiya, yeh galat hai. Mein Swadheenta se milna cha ti hu. Mein usse milke aati hu. 

Nahi Simmi, abhi nahi. Woh bahut lost hai. Sabse pehle mein usse baat karna chahta hu. She is just too hurt and lost to be able to understand and deal with anything at the moment. 

Bhaiya, I know ki mein unn logon ko itni ache se nahi jaanti. Par jitna jaanti hu, usse yeh toh pata hai ki this is all too much. Nahi ho sakta yeh sach.  Zubaida maami. Pata nahi unke saath kya ho raha hai. 

Haan, unhe toh apne hi ghar se baahar nikal diya gaya hai. And Swadheenta's parents have forbidden her from meeting maami. Chah kar bhi woh unke liye kuch nahi kar paa rahi hai. The situation is too bad. 

Please, hume kuch karna chahiye.

Simmi, don't worry. Mein kuch karne ki koshish karta hu. Tum aaraam karlo. 

Bhaiya, Swadheenta ko behan mana hai maine. Abhay ne bhi usse behan maana tha. Aur woh itni takleef mein hai toh main kaise aaraam karlu? Please, mujhe bhi uski help karni hai. Atleast koi toh distraction mere liye bhi hoga. Tell me, how can I help. 

Par Simmi, are you sure?

Bhaiya. Maine na sirf Abhay se suna hai, balki maine khud bhi dheka hai ki aap aur Swadheenta sachayi ke liye kaise ladte hai. Mujhe yakeen hai ki aapko pata chala ki maamu aur Asad actual mein galat the, toh sabse pehle aap unhe saza dilwaoge. Par sachiyi ko doond na toh banta hai. Haina. Please, I am sure. I want to help. Mein paapa se bhi baat kar loongi. 

Iss baree mein mein ghar mein kisi se bhi nahi keh raha. Dad and Jaidev bhaiya pata nahi kaise react karange. Jo bhi karna hai, mein silently karna chah ta hu. Iss baare mein kisi se bhi baat mat karna. Maine apne connections mein kuhc logon se baat ki hai iske bare mein. Mein tumhe batadoonga ki hum kab mil rahe hai yeh discuss karne. Tab tum Ahuja uncle ke saath aa jaaoo. Ok?

Teek hai bhaiya. Thank you

Thank you Simmi. Tum waake hi mein bahut strong ho. I am so proud of you. 

Simmi smiled at him

Present

Simmi stepped forward and held Swadheenta hand. Tum bilkul bhi chinta mat karo. Hum sab tumhare saath hai. Then looking at Adarsh, she asked Plan kya hai bhaiya? Karna kya hoga hame?
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Note - Needless to say, Swadheenta and Adarsh are the Queen and King in the game!

Ahuja has no major role to play. But he is a pawn, he will contribute as and when necessary. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for such an awesome update priti it was amazing and really enjoyed reading it will wait for the next update eagerly pls update soon and thanks once again dear
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahuja n simmi total surprise package.loved  simmi being so concerned about swadheenta...n ahuja giving her a shoulder to grieve which appa shd have done but...

Thanx for PM

Edited by Dumpling - 7 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear,😊
Priti, ri8??😳
It was such an awesome update!!!!👏 Wow!! Adarsh's friends Paddy and Ajay r helping them.😃 Even Simmi, Ahuja uncle and Radhika r with them in their plan.😃😃 Eagerly waiting for the next part.😉 Update soon.😳 Thanks for the pm.😃
With love,
Aheli.
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was a really good update. You brought e dry one together well. It is really nice to see se adherents have so much support. Update soon
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 wow! Its beautiful..
Surprise to know about Simmi &Ahuja..
Waiting for next..Thanks A lot for PM 🤗
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was a awesome update Priti.Unbelievable.Loved it.👏👏👏

Thanx for the PM
Update Soon
Aimsha thumbnail
Hey please update next part it's been almost a week since u updated pls Update soon thanks 
Aimsha thumbnail
Hey dear priti please update soon we are waiting eagerly for the next update it has almost been 10days since u updated pls update soon waiting