Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalapushpa

I loved the fact that suman found out that shravan slept beside her to comfort her...

Atleast suman has something comforting to think about shravan as of now since he has been an idiot since he returned...
🀣think of shravan to bring up ideas to make her stay put in the hospital...im sure he thinks she lost her screw on the way that he got a psychatrist...
Eager to see how suman tackles this situation❀️
Thanks for the pm

Yeah, let's see how Suman tackles the situation or more like how the situation tackles her. πŸ˜‰
Thanks!
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Awww Suman saw Shravan next to her. Glad he didn't try to avoid her question. Hopefully things are sorted out soon. Update soon! X

Or probably things will deliciously tangle up further. πŸ˜‰ Let's see...
Thanks.
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Whoa!

Loved it Lara!
Shravan was snuggled into her😳
She kicked himπŸ˜†
I love this Shravan!
Heated argument involving the hospital staff😎
Bring it on!
Thanks for the PM hon!
Il patiently wait for your nextπŸ€—

Thanks, dear! 
Hell yeah, let the duel begin. πŸ˜ƒ I hope you'll enjoy it. 
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darshanpreet

DAMNNN 

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME DUDE! πŸ‘
Waiting eagerly for next chap*-* 
Do pm mee πŸ˜³
*love always* πŸ˜›

Thank U!!!!!
And love yaa too, always. β€οΈ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinaza

I read this story all at once in the last hour and a half. It is incredible ❀️! It is one of the best fanfiction stories I have read. In fact, one of the best written stories I have read in general (characters, plot and writing style).

Thee is nothing I don't love about the story and it definitely does keep m guessing till the next chapter. There's so many questions I have - how will Shravan react to Mami insulting Suman, does he or any of the Malhotras know that Nanu is in hospital, how is Karmini react to Suman coming home, where is Vandy bhabhi:),?!

I have a small confession to make, I absolutely adore your Shravan. He's confused, vengeful, sweet, sarcastic - in essence completely Bipolar but loveable lol.

I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter. And forgive me, but I really hope that this is a looonnnggg story and you reach 20 threads πŸ€— !

A new reader! πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to Lara world. Feeling extremely to read your comment. Thanks!

The common answer to your question is - I'm concentrating more on Shravan and Suman. All the others in this story will stay for the time being in the sidelines and will be concentrated or not in time and according to the importance of their appearance. Pheww... that was quite a long and complicated answer! :P

And... 20 THREADS !!!
Well, amen to that. 

Thanks again. Updating in half an hour by the way, stay tuned.

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Hi,

Sorry for writing so late. I have been down with fever, cold and cough the whole week. πŸ˜”

The last 2 updates have been brilliant as usual. Good to see Shravan taking care of Sumo. πŸ‘πŸΌ But he still has a long way to go to redeem himself, coz his behavior was inexcusable.

Hope Sumo does not loose focus on her goals due to all these complications, and continues with her mission to be financially independent. πŸ˜Š

No worries, dear! I had been updating late as well. πŸ˜† 

Thanks and yep, soon her battle will kick start again. πŸ‘πŸΌ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

Your description of Suman's feelings as she woke up next to Sharvan is so apt.I would have hated if her feelings for him overnight but I loved Suman sticking to her independence. I have a thing for the so independent woman cant help gushing over it.

I understand, any out of the blue romantic situation at this stage of the story would have seemed like goofy in a fake way. 

Thanks and stay tuned. β€οΈ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

*I claim all copyrights of this work. Do not plagiarize this story, no part / scene / dialogue of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without my (Clara Ricks's) written permission. Plagiarizing my works will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly, and know that it is punishable by the forums and law. If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.*

Dedicating this one to "alinaza". πŸ€—
You wished 20 threads for this story. Hear, everyone? 18 more to go, come on, get crazy and keep commenting until your keyboards have no key left. πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 24

*Removed*

Sealed the deal. Shook hands. Next what?

Shravan is probably seeing this deal as a nice chance for him to mend things, but all of us already know how not so easy it's going to be, right?

Let me share this with you friends that it I absolutely enjoyed writing this chapter, and their argument. Maybe because their hostility has now dropped down a notch and there's this humor quality coated on their words. I had a good laugh with the carrots and cabbages part, I'm perhaps a lunatic for laughing alone.

Another thing - before I began writing down this chapter, I had a plan to have the hospital stuff get a more active involvement into the argument. But I'm satisfied however with how things turned out as they stayed quiet watching and only butting in later. (Me and my unsteady plans!)

And... I would like to say thanks from the very bottom of my heart for your wonderful words, your motivation and support. It's fantastic to feel the positivity that you all members of this forum possess. I mean, I'm noticing some very nice traits you all possess, like - you don't discourage a writer if they are making mistakes, you don't judge anyone, nor do you bully or make anyone feel bad or guilty for their individual opinions. There's a very awesome group work going on and I'm bowing down to it. Keep it up, not just for my story/thread only but everyone who starts to write or create a topic. 

Silent readers, just like always, your comments - especially the first comments make me smile like a silly person on crack. It's as much exciting as crossing a border and reaching new horizons. So if you are reading, consider making Lara melt into a happy puddle and - like and comment.

Same goes to every single one of you, yes - you as well - you all who've been making this thread a heavenly experience for me. Keep liking, keep commenting!

Take care. Love yaa all,

Lara.

P.S. : As usual, Pm s will sent individually to people who both liked and commented. So, if you're not getting a pm whenever I updt you know - why, and what to exactly do to get a pm.

Edited by devilaonmoon - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome and stupendous update...
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
UnResing

Hi Lara, 

I am Susmita. New to EDKV Forum. But not new to India Forums. I went on a hibernation mode after the show IPKKND ended. But I knew there are many talented and awesome writers who visits and writes awesome stories for IF. So after catching up with all the episodes of EDKV, i was craving for something more. So again, I became active on IF and came straight to the forum, searching for that "something more"!!

I have found your beautiful story "Bitter Sweet Symphony" as I was searching the forum randomly. The name had intrigued me and I have started reading it... and guess what? Couldn't put my phone down and couldn't stop reading..😈 Fabulous! Fantastic! Awesome! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I read the from chapter 1- 23 on the same day...yeah... you have your self another crazy EDKV FAN!! πŸ˜Š I made sure, i had clicked the "Like" button after each chapter.  I thought, i will keep on watching this topic and comment, after you post the new chapter... ok wont promise.. but will try my best to "like and Comment" as much as i can. despite it all.. you have a new fan... regardless of how you write or what ever you write, i will read it. πŸ€—

Ok, since its not feasible at this stage to comment on each chapter.. but lets see ... here it goes...the things i liked 

1. Shravan's choice of taking a revenge on Sumo
2. Shravan's misconception of Sumo
3. Somu and Shravan's disliking each other.
4. Thanks for making Ramnath positive here.. and 
5. coming up with the idea of Sumo's family being in debt, due to the loan to treat her ill brother.
6. Ramnath asking for Sumon's hand for Shravan...in return he will pay off the debt.Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘
7. Trapping Sumo in a way that she has no choice but to take the offer and agree to the marriage         proposal. β­οΈ
8. Though the incident at the hotel was scary.. but it was very much needed to develop the story         further. and oh boy the tabloids and the newspapers... that was one fantastic push to make            Shravan take the drastic step. 
9. Pushkar the cupid...he is soo cute and supporting in the serial.. and the same in your story too. a     very good and caring friend..
10. Shravan not giving her a chance and taking Sumon to the marriage registers office and going          through the process then and there without giving a damn to anything...😲. that was another            WOW. Finally...they are married πŸ‘πŸ‘
11. Though, i dont like that mami.. i guess, her taunts were needed too... again to build the story.. 
12. Sumo deciding to pay back the money,  become free of debt and leave this marriage.. Ah...               Leave Really? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont think you will let her do so πŸ˜›
13. Nanaji falling ill and family refusing Sumo to see him... and taunting her..another point to punch a      blow to Shravan's gut  
14. Sumo Fainting...Uff... That gave him a good shock...πŸ˜†
15. Pushkar punching Shravan...😲 OMG... That was superb!!! β­οΈπŸ‘ he really needed a reality 
      check.. plus the scolding from Ramnath... Fantastic. 
14. Hospital... Shravan learning all the facts about Sumo and finally getting this misconceptions 
     cleared...Lovely...πŸ‘
15. Shravan's mind doing a 360* turn and becoming the caring hubby over night...and not leaving Sumo ...Hai...maar daala β˜ΊοΈ
16. Their fights are cute.. "pasta and roti/daal" and that like "i will poison your food"...haahaha too      good πŸ‘ Thanks for the idea. I am considering to apply it on my hubby someday πŸ˜‰

17. Shravan's choice of living in a different house was another brilliant choice.. this means, we will get more of Shraman... πŸ‘ Yahooo..πŸ₯³

18... Sumo is still in the hospital.. Making a deal with Shravan.. Oh my... Cant wait to read what the devil will pull out of his sack ...Waiting...

Ok Buddy... By now, i am sure you have fallen asleep... i thought, it wouldn't fair on you, if i just say, "beautiful story! Keep Going"...mention of all the above points, i felt was necessary to encourage you to continue writing and provide us with beautiful and creative ideas in future. You are brilliant. Keep writing beautiful stories... and can't wait for the next chapter..

Thank you once again... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loads of Love β€οΈ

Sus

Edited by sman2195 - 7 years ago