Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
dear waiting for next part update soon plss
ur all part is like waoo
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

*I claim all copyrights of this work. Do not plagiarize this story, no part / scene / dialogue of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without my (Clara Ricks's) written permission. Plagiarizing my works will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly, and know that it is punishable by the forums and law. If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.*

Dedicating this chapter to - " miss_writer " πŸ€—

Chapter 23

*Removed*

Obviously, there would be another heated conversation and that too probably with the whole hospital stuff included in it. 😈 (I totally exaggerated about the whole stuff thingy :P ) 

And friends! I really... really... am sorry for these late updates this days! Reasons for this inconvenience are so many that I wouldn't irritate you by pointing them all out. I just want to say that I'm trying to update faster than this, please have patience with me. πŸ˜­

Pm's will be sent tmrw individually to those who have both liked and commented on the last chapter. So, please don't forget to like and comment! Tell me if you've enjoyed this chapter, and if you did then which part is your most favorite? And can you feel the slight change in air, regarding Suman's emotions or feelings or whatever you name it? 
And sorry for the lack of romantic moments after Suman woke up πŸ˜† , this romance needs some time to develop and a slow burn is always the most awesome, right? πŸ˜‰

Take care, love you all.

-Lara.
Edited by devilaonmoon - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
------------------------------
unress

Beautiful Update yet again❀️
What stole this update for me was the way you described Suman's feelings while Shravan slept beside her and she did not know. Extremely beautifully penned.
The way Shravan was concerned for Suman cause of her nightmares gave me feels.
I loved the ending specially,lets see how Suman deals with it.Bring it on😎

Needless to say you never fail to surprise me every time with your update.You are one of my favorite writer her.
Update Soon.

Edited by SleepyPsycho - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Res...thanks for the update Lara πŸ˜ƒ
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She kicked him 🀣
Sumo feelings are slightly changing
Now she is realising that he is always her knight in shining armour
Though short but it was fantastic update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update loved Shravan being kicked and thrown out of the bed πŸ€£
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update as always πŸ˜‰
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
absolutely loved it
superb
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N finally suman wakes up from the best sleep ever! N the expected reaction πŸ˜†! She's shocked. Bt suman better be prepared for mre coz mr 'besotted' husband cares for u

Shravan actually asked her bout the nitemares! Like for real?? That's really a huge improvement. N yeah that change in suman's feeling is quite evident!! N am glad that atleast nw she's been vocal bout her irritation/confusion to the sudden changing dynamics of their relation!!

Nw yet another heated argument; that too maybe involving the whole hospital staff! I dn't knw y, but am getting a nagging feeling that it may be hilarious 🀣

Nw that shravan came with the doc n nurse, i guess his guilt is gonna multiply!! As its clear y suman took that decision

Luking forward to further updates lara n yeah its true that a slow burn is the perfect one n in shraman case rite nw romance wud ultimately lead to awkwardness n then avoidance. So best wud be to wait for the mental n emotional healing of suman

Love,Sidhi😳Edited by ---awe10some--- - 7 years ago