Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
paddu503 thumbnail
Waiting for the next part. . . 
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
SUPERB...  AMAZING... jaw-dropping, stupefying...LOVING THIS NAUGHTY REY SO MUCH...AWW...MY TAAREY...PLZ CONTINUE SOON
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha rey is on mission to irritate taani actually he is being too cuteee he got himself in detention for taani aww
Girl update this stry Common poo
Thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 14

"Wanna go for coffee?" Rey asked her as they met outside the college premises.

"Looks like you have hit your head somewhere. What gave you idea that i will go with you?" Taani narrowed her eyes and look at him.

"Ouch! That was rude-" Rey clutched his chest, mocking the hurt.

"Such a drama king you are." Taani muttered under her breathe.

"Whatever. And one coffee won't do any harm, so please-" Rey look at her with hopeful, puppy face which had her hard time to deny.

"Urgh! Fine! But only one coffee and no one should come to know about it." Taani put her condition forward and he didn't had any problem with that.

"Great! Lets go-" Rey grabbed her hand and they got on his bike and drove away to the cafe.

They were having their coffee with random talks. It felt strange to talk to him so casually like they have been friends from ages, but it was good. He was funny and cute, made her laugh with his jokes.

"Taani, if you don't mind, can i ask you something?" Rey asked her hesitantly.

"Since when you started to take permission before speaking-" Taani giggled softly. She took another sip of her hot drink and look at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Why do you hate your dad so much?" Rey asked her. Her smile faded off and she look at him, her eyes devoid of any kind of emotion.

"He left me & my mom, isn't it enough to hate him?" Taani smiled sarcastically.

"Do you know what happened between him & your mother? And what was his side of story?" Rey asked her. He placed his hand over hers and intertwined his fingers with hers. Taani look into his eyes before she lowered them.

"I don't, nor i have any interest in knowing what his side of story is. The only thing i know that because of that man, me & my mother has lost everything. From years society taunt us, you have no idea how difficult it is to live like this." Taani told him.

"I understand, taani. But every one deserve a chance, he does too. Atleast let him explain about his situation then it depends on you, if you want to take him back in your life or not. Your mother also want that-" Rey replied to her.

"And how do you know my mother wants that?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him questioningly.

"Thats not your thing to know. Just think over what i have said-" Rey murmured while she narrowed her eyes.

"Whatever." She muttered and continued enjoying her coffee but his words were still ringing in her ears, forcing her to think over what he had said.

Do leave your feedback please :)
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome dear .
I am addicted to this one now.
Do update the next part soon
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update loved the taarey friendship 
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...
for the first time they talked lyk a frnd...
Rey is right taani should think about dis...
update soon
thnx fr pm