Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Where is Mansa devi and will we get to see her on the show? I really want to see the difference she makes in this show like how she did earlier in the first episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I have the very same question. She is Astika's mother and daughter of Mahadev! Isn't she supposed to be around all this while???
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Okay I have the very same question. She is Astika's mother and daughter of Mahadev! Isn't she supposed to be around all this while???

She is supposed to since she played a major role in getting arjun away from astika and naaglok by guiding Vasuki her brother. Although I didn't understand why Vasuki addressed her as Didi when he is the elder one among the two?
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

She is supposed to since she played a major role in getting arjun away from astika and naaglok by guiding Vasuki her brother. Although I didn't understand why Vasuki addressed her as Didi when he is the elder one among the two?

Vaasuki was already an old one when Mansa was born...so him addressing her as didi did confuse me. Also where is she? Isn't she suppose to play the mediator between the two Naga clans??
Rein123 thumbnail

Vaasuki was already an old one when Mansa was born...so him addressing her as didi did confuse me. Also where is she? Isn't she suppose to play the mediator between the two Naga clans??

Two Naga clans? Which two are you talking about
irsha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

then if vasuki too is his son?

Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: irsha

then if vasuki too is his son?

No Vaasuki is the son of Surasa and not Mahadev! Mansa is his adoptive sister.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Two Naga clans? Which two are you talking about

Adi Shesha, Vaasuki and Takshak are sons of Surasa. The true Naaga while the others are sons of Kadru the Uragas. Mansa is like the mediator between the two!
Melkor thumbnail
Manasa is the Goddess Of Snakes and therefore she acts as the mediator between the Uragas and the Nagas.
But she is supposed to be younger than Vasuki.

And how come Takshak is the King?? As far as I know Vasuki is supposed to be the King Of The Serpents.
Meself thumbnail
^^Yeah exactly, I can't understand as to how Takshak is the king. And damn they killed Pranali!😭