Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

His sakshi thnq for pm and good update luv drunk ishani jungli billi hope there ll b some cute scenes  betw ishveer hate dis naina  keep update dear cutie pie s  always cute

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
you are always welcome dear and glad you liked the update
happy that you liked drunk Ishani ya jungli billi will be on the next episode
ya some of the drunk Ishani are on the next episode
hope you will liked it
hmmm Naina is always to be hated dear
ya let me update it keep reading
happy that you liked cutie pie 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Thank u sakshi for uploading the episode
It was very good when Our hero again Save her wife
Naina plan again flop happy for that
Drunk ishani id always love to watch
Hope we get some Romantic scene

hmm Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
you are always welcomed dear and thanks for reading it
happy that you liked the way our hero saved his wife
hmm ya Naina's plan was a great flop
happy that you liked drunk Ishani
ya there are some romantic scenes in the next episode
hope you will like it
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hii dii...

how r u..
thank u so much for updtind the eisode..ws missing d update..
lovely chapter di..
so ranveer again sved ishani...
ishani in drunken state..cool..
hope raagini slees early so we can see some romance..😛😛
witinf fr next..update soon..
take care and keep smiling..😳😳

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine hope you are doing good
hmm sorry for late update and you are always welcomed and thanks for reading it daily
glad you liked the chapter
ya Ranveer again saved Ishani
glad you liked drunk Ishani
ya let us see what our cutie pie is going to do
ya some cute moments are lined up
hope you will be liking it
ya let me update it
take care and keep smiling
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hi dear...superb update..

Loved your work..

Hi KUhelidebbarma thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked my work
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Happy that naina plan had floped ...
But unknowingly she will give us awesome ishveer moments 😳 😛
Update soon dear

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Naina's plan was a flop
hmm ya she gave a good ishveer moments
ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
Amazing chapter it was
Ishani is so adorable when drunk k I liked it how she was complaining that ranveer did not compliment her
And again naina's plan got flopped ranveer is really smart
I just so want a lovely and cute romance of drunk ishani and ranveer
Thnx for pm

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way she was complaining about Ranveer did not notice her
happy that you liked the way Naina's plan was a flop and our smart Ranveer
ya there is a drunk scene of Ishani hope you will like it
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hiii Sakshi
Amazing update thnx god ranveer save ishani before raj stab ishani 👏 Idiot naina 😡 i want to pull her hair 😡 but anyway Now drunk ishani sound so romantic 😳 😳
Waiting for next
Thank for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Ranveer saved isahni before getting stabbed
hmm cool dear leave that stupdi Naina
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

HII sakshi di..hope u r fine..if u r busy then k but please update when u get time

.take care..

Hi Gudiya behan
 ya dear I am fine
hmm ya bit busy I am updating it now
keep reading 😉😉😉
Thanks for your car dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 214
Ranveer was driving the car towards his home where Ishani who was closing her eyes till now cutely opened her eyes and turned and saw Ranveer. Ranveer saw her and gave a smile and was again driving the car.
Ishani(in a drunk tone): Ranveer I want...to talk to  you...some...thing.
Ranveer(driving and holding Raagini to his embrace): Now you please rest yourself in the seat let us talk in home.
Ishani:(cutely like a child): Nahi I want to talk to you...(she started to shout a bit): I want to talkkk...to ..youuu..
Ranveer: Ishani no baby no shouting once we go home let us talk and please we are nearing our house.
Ishani(shaking her head lovingly): Tk let me talk to you in house...but (cutely keeping her face like crying):All will be there in house know...tumhari Maa never likes me...(cutely crying):She hate me.then keeping.. her in house how will I talk to you..
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is talking to him to himself): oh god she went to the past when Maa didn't accept her. Oh god now my Maa and my wife are to the level of getting best Saas-Bahu award but my wife went to the past where her mother in law didn't accept her. (as he was thinking it)..
Ishani(in a drunk tone): Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her): Haan
Ishani:Tell me I need to talk to you...now...In home all will be there..
Ranveer:Ishani the house we are going now is only for us. no one is there. We are in Nagpur.
Ishani(getting what Ranveer said and thinking something with a drunk face): Nagpur...(laughed heavily): as people didn't allow us to...live together you kidnapped me and came to Nagpur...
Ranveer(had a smile at the way Ishani was talking to him): Haan many days I used to think I need you only for me. As we came to Nagpur I got that life.
Ishani:(seeing him lovingly): Accha nice..

She smiled and again rested her head in the car seat and closed her eyes. Ranveer seeing it was driving the car towards his house where Raagini though was surrounded by seat belt cutely tried to crawl in Ranveer's lap.
Ranveer(stopped the car and held Raagini): Baby please no cutie pie please till we go home (he made her sit properly between his knees and made the cutie pie to rest her head in his stomach): Please sit for sometime.
Raagini(resting her head in Ranveer's stomach and seeing him cutely): Hmm Papa..

Ranveer;So nice of you sit and rest your head in Papa's stomach. (seeing Raagini and then Ishani in thoughts): No difference for my beti and my patni.
With a smile he again started to drive the car and after another half an hour he entered his house gate. He parked the car in front of his house.
Ranveer:That is it Baby we came home...
Telling it when he saw Raagini the cutie pie was sleeping laying her head in one of his knees.
Ranveer: My daughter has slept. As its bit long travel feeling tiered she slept. That too I made her to be in the same place she slept. (he saw Ishani who was sleeping in the seat): She is also sleeping. Tk let me make Raagini sleep first and then let me take Ishani.
He released the seat belt and held Raagini without disturbing her sleep and made the cutie pie rest her head in his shoulders.He got down from the car holding Raagini carefully. He took the key from his pocket and walked in the portico of the house and opened the door and entered the house.
Ranveer(walking in the hall to himself):Thank god Ishani gave the house key in my hand after locking or else getting key from Ishani would be a very big deal for me in her drunk state.
Talking to himself he came to their room and made Raagini lay in the cradle and made sure the cutie pie is comfortable. He had a confirmed head shake to himself seeing his daughter sleeping and he again started to walk towards the entrance of the house. He came out of the house and went and locked the gate of the house. He went to the car and opened the door and saw Ishani who was sleeping resting her head in the car seat.
Ranveer(touching Ishani's shoulders): Ishani...
Ishani(in a drunk tone shaking her head to the other side): I want to sleep..
Ranveer:come out of the car let me take you inside the house and you can sleep.
Ishani:(slowly opened her eyes): Ranveer...
Ranveer: haan Ranveer come to me let me take you inside the house.
Ishani:There won't be Rithika know? She won't take you away from me know?
Ranveer(without knowing what to tell):No one is here one me and you come.
Ishani(with a smile):Then okay let me come.

She slowly brought her leg out of the car and kept her leg in the ground and came out where Ranveer held her close to him. He held her carefully and locked the car door and locked the car and he made Ishani to walk towards the house.
Ishani(walking with him in a drunk tone):Ran..Ranveer what is this way?(walking improperly): Its not straight...I am not able to walk..
Ranveer(making her walk): you are only not walking properly Ishani..
Ishani:(she stood and cutely cried): you are like this only...you won't trust my words...This way is only no proper(she showed her hands towards the way cutely)..
Ranveer(with a silent face he took her in his hand):Let me take you inside okay. Here after the way will be proper.
Ishani(as Ranveer took her in his hands with a smile):My husband is taking me to the love..love..(she was struggling for that word):Love...(seeing Ranveer):what...is it...love
Ranveer: How will I know what you are about to say Ishani?
Ishani:hmmm lovely land..my husband is taking me to the love..lovely land..(she was shouting like a cute little kid).
Ranveer finally brought her to the hall and he had a smile seeing Ishani's way of talking to herself. He was about to talk her inside their room but something stopped him.
Ranveer(In thoughts with a naughty smile):Accha you are so cute while you are drunk. you can even sleep now but when you wake up how will I leave you as it is. I want to make fun of you know so you sleep in your room today.
He took Ishani to her room and made her lay in the bed that was on the floor. As he made her lay in the bed she got up and sat in the bed.
Ranveer:Sleep Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a anger): kya? tum meri husband...so...you always...control me know.If you say sleep I should sleep.not today..you cannot control me today(seeing him with a sharp look keep her face close to his face);Ranveer Meow..
Ranveer(had a smile):Kya? My jungli billi has come..
Ishani: Haan(she got up from the bed and came to the floor): Jungli billi...
Ranveer(coming to her and standing in front of her):Ishani go and sleep...
Ishani:(shaking her head a no): You cannot...control billi..(she laughed)Meow...(she showed her cute action like cat to him): Meow...This...Billi will (keeping her hand in his neck): scratch you...where ever it wants..meow..
Ranveer(cutely seeing her and kept his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): Let that billi do whatever it wants. This Ranveer will surely love it.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Really?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes); Hmmm
Ishani(made a sad puppy face): sorry...for what..ever I...done to you. Sorry for making you cry...sorry for (she was closing her eyes and resting her head in his chest) the tears(in a drunk tone): you shed for me...
Ranveer(hearing it saw her where she was sleeping in his chest):So again you are cute to me. (he hugged her close to him): Same as our first Night Ishani. I don't know how you drank today but its nice..

Ranveer slowly made his foot to go down Ishani's foot. He made her foot to be above his foot and slowly started to walk towards the bed. She was cutely sleeping in his chest. Within four steps he brought her to the bed and slowly he made her lay in the bed. where as he laid she again laughed to herself and opened her eyes slowly. The drink effect was still in her face.
Ranveer(sitting in the bed near her): sleep Ishani. you will be okay in the morning.
Ishani(held his coat and pulled him close to her):Be...near me..
I told you I want to talk to you..
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes he half laid in the bed beside her): Hmm tell me..
Ishani(like a little child held his coat with her hand and slowly hugged his hip and went close to him and rested her head in his stomach):Ranveer..
Ranveer(holding her like a child close to him):Hmm tell me..
Ishani: I like you when you are angry but sometime I feel hurt seeing your way of behaving to me.

Ranveer hearing it felt sorry for his wrong behavior towards her. He made her more comfortable by making her head to slowly rest in his lap.
Ishani(laying well in his lap): you invited that Chiraag know? you...also asked me to dance with him know..I didn't like it. If you ask me to serve drinks let me serve Ranveer. When you were with Rithika more than me you trusted her to that extreme I have behaved to you know? I am sorry...(she got up from his lap and saw him with a half open eye):Ranveer..
Ranveer(held her shoulders and saw her with a guilty face); Tell me..
Ishani(cutely opening her full eyes and with a smile): If you feel happy in insulting me insult me as much as you want. If you are happy in humiliating me in front of other(thinking for a while); Haan even do that but please Ranveer(she was seeing him with a cute want look):always love me...Because I love you so much...(she immediately hugged him tightly):I love you Ranveer...
Ranveer(had tears in his eyes hearing Ishani telling him these things he hugged her back): Haan I love you too Ishani. I love you...

Ranveer held her shoulders where Ishani was completely slept this time he made her lay in the bed and made her head comfortable in the pillow.
Ranveer(seeing the beautiful face of Ishani with tears in his eyes): I never know Ishani the worst behavior of mine would have hurt you this much. you never said these things to me but how much hurt you were having in your heart. (wiping his running nose with his hands): Haan I have done everything I have said you characterless, I have said you a thief, I have made you ashamed in front of others..(he touched her cheek with his hands); I know I cannot live without you but why? why did I do all those stupid things to you Ishani? I am really sorry.. more than you there is no best character in the world, haan you are a thief only you have theft my heart Ishani. (he cutely went close to her and kept his lips in her forehead and kissing her forehead he saw her face keeping his face close to her face): I can never been forgiven for my mistake but I won't do the same thing in any moment of my life here after. I will be a complete man to shake my head to your words and I will give all the respect you deserve.(he wiped his tears and had a smile in his face): sleep well let me come to you in the morning and will surely make a great fun of you and will make you smile and be happy forever.For that fun only I am making you sleep in this room. Good night.
Telling it with a smile he took the bed sheet and cover Ishani and he got up from the bed and switched off the lights of the room leaving the night lamps glow. He came to out of her room and he walked across the hall and came to their room. He saw his cute daughter in the cradle who was sleeping.
Ranveer:Today Papa is only going to be near you. Haan even let us make Mama sleep here but want to make fun of your Mama tomorrow morning so let her sleep in her room. For you only Papa came to this room If you want anything you can call Papa. I will do what you want.
Telling it seeing sleeping Raagini he went and changed himself and he came and laid in the bed. He set Alarm in his mobile for 6 o clock and made sure he need to go to Ishani's room in the morning before Ishani wakes up. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
NAINA'S HOUSE...
Naina was walking right and left in the hall with anger. Rithika was seeing her with a unwanted look sitting in the dinning chair.
Rithika(in thoughts):She is only fit to walk in the hall with anger. This time also she has left Ishani and has come home with her anger face only.(as she was thinking)...
Naina(came to Rithika): No Rithika I am really not able to do anything to that Ishani. If it goes like this means I can never get my Ranveer in my life.
Rithika(in a cool tone):I accept Naina I was not able to separate Ishani and Ranveer with my idea. But where you able to do it now with your idea?
Naina(seeing Rithika with a defeat face): Haan even I cannot do it. Only some heavy plan can separate them. Ranveer's eyes are always on Ishani. Ishani should be out of Ranveer's sight. As a sign of my victory Ishani should die and I should marry Ranveer. But I don't know how these things will happen. I want my Ranveer..(she was feeling so much for Ranveer.).
Rithika(with a evil smile in her lips):Tk If you trust me let me give a plan and I will be the complete master mind of this plan. I will take you till the level of tie knot with Ranveer.
Naina:Really? can you do it?
Rithika:(got up from the chair and went two steps from her): If you completely trust me let me do it.
Naina(coming to her): I trust you Rithika I complete do but what are you going to do?
Rithika(turning and seeing Naina):Naina my only wish is to see Ranveer and Ishani's separation that can be made by any ways may be by my own plan or with the help of other. So Nirbhay came in that plan that is why I supported Nirbhay. Nirbhay had a lure on Ishani so I thought If Nirbhay gets Ishani means Ranveer and Ishani will be separated But that didn't happen Ranveer came and rescued Ishani. Next you wanted Ranveer even If that happen also Ishani and Ranveer will be separated know.. so there is no delay in this plan for you you will get your Ranveer. For me I will see Ishani and Ranveer's separation.
Naina:Okay but what is the plan?
Rithika:Do you really need to kill Ishani?
Naina: Haan I need to kill her.
Rithika:Tk you tie knot with Ranveer and then we can kill Ishani.
Naina(with a head shake):Haan Ishani should see my marriage and my victory in getting Ranveer from her. Then she should be killed. Ranveer and I will be living a happy life after it.
Rithika:Okay that will happen.So all you need is your marriage with Ranveer and Ishani's death. Fine more than playing the game by ourselves let us bring some powerful person inside the game.
Naina(without understanding):Powerful person?
Rithika:Haan the person who has more voice in Ranveer's house will help us in this plan..Nahi nahi we are going to make her help in our plan..
Naina:Who is it?
Rithika(with a confirmed smile): Mrs.. Amba Vaghela..

To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sakshi..
Amazing update yaar..
It seems really interesting! 
Thanks for the pm 😳