Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
rey is angry...
but why can he stand up to his friends...

now running after taani..
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Loved it too much
So Ray is troubling Taani because of his own feelings for her
Waiting for next update eagerly
paddu503 thumbnail
Update soon please. . . . 
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome updt
Rey is comforting her
he cant see her hurt yet his her bully
he troubled her coz fo his own feelings
loved it
Linsie thumbnail

rey is doing something he never did...

and he did hide his answer...

why he is after her...
Linsie thumbnail

taani find little relief...

but now her parents saw them together...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rey comforting Taani was amazing
Taani asking Rey the right questions was awesome lol
How will he answer Taani regarding his actions which he is using to hide his feelings for her...
Beautiful update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 10

"Mom, what this man is doing here?" Taani questioned her mother, angered seeing Rishi in her house.

"He told me whatever happened with you in college, he came to make sure you are alright." Anita answered her daughter.

"Yeah right! Why does it matter to him? They were his kids-" Taani scoffed.

Anita didn't said anything, she knew about her daughter's anger toward Rishi and no matter how much she try to mend their relation, she had always failed. Anita look at Rey, who was standing beside taani.

"Who is he? And what he is doing in your room?" Anita asked her daughter calmly, She doesn't want to jump on conclusion and want to hear her daughter's side of story.

Taani was caught off guard by her mother's question. She doesn't know what should she answer, neither Rey is her friend nor they share any other relation.

"Hello, Auntie. I am Reyaansh, her friend. I came here to talk to her." Rey answered her mother on her behalf when he found her struggling with words. Anita gave a curt nod to him, then turned to her daughter, she had whole different matter in her hand to discuss with daughter.

"Why didn't you told me about bullying in college and today's incident?" Anita questioned her daughter, feeling hurt and miserable to know about her suffering, and even hurt after knowing her daughter had hide about it from her.

"Mom, i didn't wanted to worry you. And these bullying and all, doesn't affect your daughter. She is strong." Taani smiled through her tears, she hugged her mother sideways.

"Now stop worrying, i will handle everything." Taani assured her mother, she never wanted to drag her in her messy college life.

"And Thank you for the concern mr. shekhawat, but i don't need it. You can leave." Taani turned to Rishi and spoke in calm yet emotionless tone.

"Beta, i am sorry for whatever swayum and kriya did." Rishi apologized to her genuinely, feeling helpless whenever his daughter address him mr. shekhawat when he want her to call her papa or dad.

"Rey, come with me, i need to talk to you." Rishi said to Rey, Rishi know him very well since Rey is his business partner and best friend's son and offcourse, Rey is his kids best friend as well.

Rey nodded and unwillingly though, he followed Rishi as he walked out of taani's room then her house.

"Rey, what the hell were doing in my daughter's room?" Rishi questioned him, surprising rey with his possessiveness.

"We were talking." Rey shrugged his shoulder as he answered.

"Don't fool me, Rey. I know you are one of her bully, so don't give me friendship crap. I am not buying it." Rishi snapped at him.

"Possessive daddy, not bad." Rey winked at him, he had known Rishi all his life and wasn't scared of his anger at all. Rishi narrowed his eyes at him.

"Rey!"

"What?" Rey played being innocent and look at him.

"I want you to do my work and keep Kriya and Swayum away from taani and make sure they don't hurt her." Rishi told him in commanding tone.

"And what made you thought i will obey you?" Rey questioned, arrogantly.

"You have to you, son. I am sure, You wouldn't want anyone to know that you have a crush on taani since you were 15, now do you?" Rishi smirked, knowing he had got it where he wanted him.

"Your work will be done, Uncle." Rey forced a smile, knowing he had put himself in great shit.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweet update
DS updt remind me book bully
Edited by pirl18 - 7 years ago
miyaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for pm ...loved the chapy ðŸ˜†