awesome prologue
Rey confessed his love
plz taani ko thik kr do
feeling bad for rehana
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Ch 1 : A Ray Of Hope

"Rey, let me sleep." She mumbled in sleepy tone and pushed him away from herself, causing him to groan and pull his toward into his arms with a jerk.

"No. I like having you close to me." Rey whispered huskily in her ear. Feeling aroused at wee hour of the night, he wanted her.

"I want to sleep and your little friend is not letting me. So, move away-" She snapped at him in her frustrated yet sleepy tone. Taani tried moving away from him, but only to pull back in his arms, she groaned feeling something poking her back. And she knew what it is.

"I don't have control over it." He whispered in his dark husky tone, sending shiver down her spine.

"You are so horny, dude." Taani chuckled softly. She opened her eyes and turned around, facing him. A small night light was on, and it was only source of light in the room.

"Thats because, you are here." He mumbled, he lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Rey leaned and dropped a sweet peck on her lips. He was about to claim her lips but...

His cell phone ringed, causing him to open his eyes with jerk. Rey looked around and found himself in hospital room, he look at the bed and found the love of life, laying there lifelessly.

He got up from the couch and walked over the bed.

"See, now i have even started dream about you. Come back to me, love." He said to her, bending down, Rey dropped a sweet peck on her forehead.

It was another day, he had come to visit her and decided to stay back for a night. Rhianna was with Ayan and Nina, and much to his happiness, his little angel is quite comfortable with them and his brother & nina takes good care of her.

Rey sat on the stool beside her bed. He slide his hand in hers and interlocked his fingers with hers, as he continued to talk to her lovingly.

Telling her about his feelings. Till few weeks back, he himself was unaware of them, but an incident changed everything.

When she was snatched away from him, he realized what she truly means to him. Not just as the mother of his child, but as his love too.

The girl, whom he claimed to be his mistake, has become his life. He didn't had any plans of falling for her, but he did. And he loves the feel of loving her. She was kind of girl, any man would love to have. A classy, beautiful, charming, independent girl.

"I love you, sweetheart." He whispered, giving a long soothing kiss on the back of her hand.

"Rey, till when will you sit at home? Stop being an emotional fool and concentrate on your business, you have lost two deals in just a day." His best friend, Erica shouted at him.

"Will you just shut up, Erica? Can't you see, my daughter is sleeping?" Rey hissed in anger, he cocooned his sleeping daughter in his arms.

"Rey, you are ruining your everything behind an assistant." Erica told him in matter of the fact tone.

She was surprised to see his concern for his personal assistant and even more to know that, he has a kid with his assistant.

"Erica, she is mother of my child and the girl, i see my future with. if you can't understand that, then its better you don't speak." Rey snapped at his best friend, rudely. It was first time he had talked so rudely with her and it had surely upset her but Rey couldn't bring himself to care about her.

"We are going to hospital, so meet you later, erica." Rey said to her, he picked his daughter's purple bag and left from there.

"See, Rhianna, mommy is being her dramatic self as always. Here we are pleading her to come back and she is not listening to us." He chuckled dryly, as he sat on the stool with his daughter on his lap.

Little angel pouted, her eyes were fixed on her mother.

"Maa!" She said aloud.

And at the same time her mother's fingers moved a little. But since the movement was barely visible, it went unnoticed by him and the nurse who was present in the room.

"Did you hear, sweetheart? Your angel has finally learnt to say maa. Atleast now wake up." Rey held her hand in his.

"I love you, taani." These days, he never get tired of saying this to her. The need to let her know about his feelings, has increased over past few days.

Her fingers moved again, the movement was slight but he felt it, he look at her face then at her hand which was placed on his.

"Taani-" Rey whispered in daze, not being able to believe what he had saw and felt.

A sudden happiness seeped through him and a hope risen within him.

He kissed his daughter's cheek in happiness and asked the nurse to call the doctor.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wow superb update rey dream nice
Next update soon..
dimpleanand thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yee finnaly taani thik ho rahi h
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haayeee
rey is dreaming about taani
erica ki koi glti nai h yr vo to ek frnd ke nazariye se hi soch rhi hna..
taani finally moment kr rhi h
yipiii
update soon beautiful...
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Update 
Rey dream about Taani 
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!!! Mind Blowing ...