hopeprince thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I love Ravi but I am frustrated with him because I feel like he should be questioning why Devika/ambika is hiding her identity and not trusting him instead of trying to unmask her to the world. They have been through so much. He knows her love for him. I don't understand why he isn't questioning it more than "I am going to bring out the truth of your identity Devika". 
I feel like maybe this is the ploy of the writers to draw out the storyline but I liked this track for the pace and it just feels like its losing momentum. 

My thoughts ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Have patience dear story is going with good pace if u compare it with other Ekta's show..

Well atleast Ravi is thinking in direction of her being devika can be a possibility and he is attracted and ofcourse he is feeling an undefined pull towards her..

As we kno him being a gentleman how can is just confront her and say u r devika n all.. In that case he'l be no less than nivi na..

He will eventually find out or prove abt her identity and I hope till then devika also get to kno abt his innocence and his true and pure love for his wife..

After this Rekha's falling and injury thing Ravi will be sure that she is Devika and act accordingly..till now he was in doubt..

I m justbwaiting for them to resolve their differences and team up against the evil trio.

Talking of the trio I remember one thing Where Is Saket..??
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally got some time after several months to actually write something instead of just silently viewing everything but looks like Kalash needs to get up in the ranks so this is as good time as any to come back...
But yes @hopeprince, I totally agree with you, from a logical viewpoint, it totally makes more sense for Ravi to be accepting and trying to talk Devika into knowing why she is hiding the truth from even the person she loves the most, instead of trying to unmask it to her chachi... 

From Friday's episode though, it is safe to assume that now he definitely knows about Ambika actually being Devika unless writers decide to make him ignore all the clues around him to even further stretch out the track. I hope whatever they do, we have Ravika moments like the elevator one (with sassy Devika and hopefully-not-clueless Ravi) in the future
hopeprince thumbnail
I just watched friday's episode and wow! If he doesnt know by now. 

More than anything I am extremely nervous of Ravi's reaction to knowing the truth of his mother. Its going to be so heartbreaking for him. 
As for Saket, didn't he say on the phone to keep him out of it after nivi got arrested. I dont know where he is or what he is doing. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess Creatives will take it slowly and not rush with Ravi's realisation that its Devika .. Even if he realises its Devika after Friday episode , he will still not force it on her but will quietly study the reason behind why she had to change her identity and lie to all ..

From Ravi's POV , all he knows is that it was an accident when Devika fell off the cliff .. he has no idea that its a planned murder

So after 9 months when Devika came back as Ambika with that vengence against everyone , he is not able to understand why Devika will do all this .. and this is where he is in dilemma that mayb its not Devika because my Devika will not b this vengeful that she will even refuse to recognise her Chachi ..

Now if he realises its Devika only seeing her reaction in hospital , then he will quietly study the reason behind her change .. If he directly questions her that u r Devika, why u r doing all this ,then he knows she will never admit and will adamantly stick to her Ambika rant with fake proofs of her identity  .. So he might act as if he considers her Ambika only but in reality he might secretly study the reason behind her change 🤔... So in the process he might try to come close to her and see how long she can resist him 😉😳...But all that will happen slowly as the story progresses  ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
LordRiddler thumbnail
Update: Today he realizes his mistake of "using" chachi to prove Devika's identity (even though he also wanted chachi to see Devika after waiting for her for 9 months) and also he definitely knows that Ambika is Devika. We also see Devika recognizing Ravi's fault in this but also the fact that he donated blood so she is starting to get confused about his moral standpoint (merely good guy or bad guy?) 

Sadly though this evil Monty track (which I absolutely love because of how grey Monty has been turned into to create suspense but also hate at the same time because he was always meant to be the "good guy") Loving Vikas more than him now just cause of his entertaining one-liners...

Really feel bad for Sakshi... not even Ravi is seen taking care of her nor is her chachi (if they even know about it).. also what happened to male members of the Deol family.. they just disappeared post leap and suddenly now they are really poor (thankfully Ravi is trying to help as much as he can)
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Update: Today he realizes his mistake of "using" chachi to prove Devika's identity (even though he also wanted chachi to see Devika after waiting for her for 9 months) and also he definitely knows that Ambika is Devika. We also see Devika recognizing Ravi's fault in this but also the fact that he donated blood so she is starting to get confused about his moral standpoint (merely good guy or bad guy?) 

Sadly though this evil Monty track (which I absolutely love because of how grey Monty has been turned into to create suspense but also hate at the same time because he was always meant to be the "good guy") Loving Vikas more than him now just cause of his entertaining one-liners...

Really feel bad for Sakshi... not even Ravi is seen taking care of her nor is her chachi (if they even know about it).. also what happened to male members of the Deol family.. they just disappeared post leap and suddenly now they are really poor (thankfully Ravi is trying to help as much as he can)

I think Chachi and Dadi knows about Sakshi because on engagement day , they went to that room to meet Sakshi and even cried their heart out seeing her in that condition

I think Ravi might b doing her treatment and thats why she is not in Mental asylum but still in that house or else I dont think Nivi would hv kept her at her own house 🤔...But I want to see at least one scene where Ravi is taking care of Sakshi ... I doubt Monty even cares for her .. at least Ravi can b shown taking care of her ..

LordRiddler thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think Chachi and Dadi knows about Sakshi because on engagement day , they went to that room to meet Sakshi and even cried their heart out seeing her in that condition

I think Ravi might b doing her treatment and thats why she is not in Mental asylum but still in that house or else I dont think Nivi would hv kept her at her own house 🤔...But I want to see at least one scene where Ravi is taking care of Sakshi ... I doubt Monty even cares for her .. at least Ravi can b shown taking care of her ..

Exactly my thought.. you know performing his brotherly duties would be great to see and who knows it might also convince Devika that Ravi was never a bad guy
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Exactly my thought.. you know performing his brotherly duties would be great to see and who knows it might also convince Devika that Ravi was never a bad guy

We got a Pallavi-Ravi scene yesterday where Ravi was like do not thank your brother ...

I wish we get to see similar Sakshi-Ravi scene too ..

If Ravi is helping Chachi and her family so much , its not possible that he is doing nothing for Sakshi's condition 😕
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yest epi Ambika/Devika raised some very valid points.Ravi should think on that line.She said why Nivi is so afraid of Devika.What did she do that Nivi is so afraid.If Ravi starts thinking on this line.Then we can get a very interesting track.