Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 197
Naina who was overhearing Ranveer and Ishani's conversation standing near Ishani's room door. Ishani who was walking towards her room entrance to go to kitchen to get Ranveer's tea. Naina who was standing near Ishani's room door sensing Ishani coming out of the room immediately ran and sat in the sofa and managing her breath took the newspaper and acted like reading it. Ishani came out of her room and saw Naina in the sofa and had a smile seeing Naina with the newspaper.
Ishani(with the same smile came and stood near Naina): Naina...
Naina(giving a made up smile): Is.Ishani..
Ishani:Are you okay?
Naina: Haan I am really okay. why are you suddenly asking like this Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): Hope you are not okay. you are tensed with something.
Naina(with a not understanding face);I am tensed about something. No Ishani I am okay..(giving a smile):What made you to think like this that I am not okay?
Ishani(showing the newspaper in her hand):Because If we are okay we won't read the newspaper keeping it upside down.
Naina(hearing Ishani's words saw the newspaper she is holding in her hand where the newspaper was upside down giving a managing smile): Ishani wo.. I mean..
Ishani(giving a friendly smile):That's okay Naina If you are not comfortable in reading leave the newspaper and watch TV know?
Naina(giving a smile): Sure Ishani Let me watch TV If I want.
Ishani:Tk. I am going to get tea for Ranveer you too can have tea know now?
Naina: Haan why not? Let me have tea Ishani
Ishani:Tk Let me bring it.
Telling it Ishani moved towards the Kitchen for making tea where as Ishani went inside the kitchen Naina face was turning into a evil look.
Naina(in thoughts):That means that cut in Ranveer's neck was because of Ishani's nail. (she again recalled the conversation of Ranveer and Ishani she heard just now): What my Ranveer said? He was nuzzling Ishani in her shoulder part that time Ishani too hugged him towards her and during that time her nail has left its mark in his neck and back.(there was a tear drop in her eyes): what were they up to yesterday night? Is my Ranveer was ready to touch her yesterday night? what is there in this Ishani? why Ranveer married her? Why I don't look pretty to my Ranveer's eyes? (were some more tear drops were coming in her eyes where again she wiped it with her hands and with a confirmed look);Let me make Ranveer fall for me.He is too a man only know. Let me dress up to look good here after to his eyes. Without his control Ranveer's eyes will see me. From now I won't allow Ranveer and Ishani to sleep together.

When she was thinking these things she felt Ishani coming towards the hall from kitchen Naina completely wiped her tears and sat in the sofa resting her back. She sat in silence.
Ishani(with a smile showed the tea tray to Naina): Have tea Naina.
Naina(giving a sad smile and took a tea cup);Thank you.
Ishani:(seeing her sad face): You are missing your family Naina?
Naina: Haan somewhat. Just for money only I am here but I am missing my Maa so much. I know Bhaiya was bad towards you but he was good to me Ishani. Even I am missing my Bhaiya If he is alright now I would not been put in this situation to come to job and all.
Ishani(with a smile): Naina sometimes know our life will take us in the path which we never like it. But finally god will send a good person to hold us. Like that you too will see a good life in the upcoming days.
Naina(giving a smile): I too wish that Ishani let's us see. Tk let me go to my room and rest for sometime.
Ishani: Hmmm okay If you want anything call me.
Naina: Okay.
where Ishani with a smile turned and walked towards her room where Naina walked in the opposite direction towards her room.
Ishani(walking to her room in thoughts): God please bring a angel in Naina's life and make her life a happy life.
Naina(walking towards her room in thoughts with a evil smile): You are right Ishani god will send a person to hold me for sure. That person is my Ranveer. Ranveer is my complete happiness and he will be my angel. Wait and watch Ishani Ranveer will come to leaving you and that extra luggage.

Where Naina entered her room and locked her room. Ishani entered her room where Ranveer was laying in the bed beside Raagini and was admiring Raagini who was sleeping.
Ishani(coming to him):What Mr.Vaghela admiring your daughter?
Ranveer:She is so cute Ishani. you know she completed our life. Without Raagini our life won't be complete know?
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): Haaan of course She is the beautiful gift god has given me.
Ranveer:(seeing her with a playful look):What god gave Raagini to you? It was me who gave Raagini to you know?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):Ranveer my lovely boy have tea now.Stop these naughty talks.
Ranveer(took a tea cup from the tray seeing another cup):take that cup tea and you sit that side of Raagini.
Ishani:(with a smile): Hmm tk..

She took the tea cup and kept the tray in the floor and sat next side of Raagini. They were so good in that evening. Ranveer and Ishani in between them their cute little daughter was sleeping.
Ranveer(sipping the tea):Tell me Ishani.
Ishani(sipping the tea):What?
Ranveer:That I only gifted Raagini to you.
Ishani(seeing him with a lovely look in a normal tone): After Maa left me almost no one was there by side to give their shoulders to me when I cried. When I came out of jail I almost lost everything in my life. After that Baa accepted me and she was supportive towards me when you showed your angry attitude.After that our life was so normal but your latest angry avatar as I pushed you from me when you wanted love know?
Ranveer(finishing his tea): Hmmm I am mad man to do all those stupid things like being rude, bringing a girl to our house etc.. And you are the great heart to forgive me all the time.Tk tell me what happened that time?
Ishani:That time I was hurt by your way of behavior and words you spoke to me. But when I saw Raagini's face I completely forgot everything Ranveer.(finishing her tea and keeping the cup in the floor and seeing Raagini who was sleeping): When you too were not beside me my daughter was near me. She made me smile she kept me so happy.
Ranveer(giving a smile): At least she will be the person in this earth not to hurt you Ishani.
Ishani: hmmm may be but If I have got that beautiful gift from my husband then I have got a god in the form of my Ranveer.
Ranveer(cutely looking her):you know I have many times failed to give you the respect which you deserve but all the time your heart has only forgave me. Even after seeing my worst behavior you are telling me as a god. I love you Ishani I love you so much.
Ishani: mmm tk now aye emotional time nahi hain you need to do something for me.
Ranveer;kya?
Ishani:Take Naina with you to some park near by and have a walk with her.
Ranveer(got up from the bed and saw her with a questioning look):what I need to take Naina with me to park?
Ishani: Haan one day you only said know you were walking with Naina in a park to relax her. Now she is so feared because of that henchmen chasing her and now her health is too not fine. Just go for a walking with her she will feel better.
Ranveer: Ishani why should I?
Ishani:Even I can take her with me but you won't leave me anywhere alone that is why I am telling you to take her.

Ranveer was showing a uncomfortable face where Ishani got up and came to his side and sat in the floor and caught his hand and held his hand in her hand.
Ishani:Ranveer Naina was feeling sad when I gave tea to her. she is missing her family. We didn't even inform these things to her Mother. you take her to a walk and ask her whether we can inform her mother about the things that happened here. Or If she is not ready to share it with her mother you talk to her and make her feel relaxed. She is thinking you as a good friend so make her feel relaxed.
Ranveer(was still in a dilemma where thinking this his mind thought about something and he raised his head and saw Ishani who was holding his hand in her hand and giving a smile to her):Tk let me take her to a walk but I want something in return.
Ishani(without understanding):What?
Ranveer: (going close to her keeping his face close to her face): Actually I am not interested in taking Naina with me but let me do it for you. But today night before going to sleep I surely need a kiss and I need to sleep in your lap.
Ishani(taking her face back seeing him with a cute look);Even this you will turn into romance Ranveer?
Ranveer:(catching her hand in which she was holding his hand and pulling her close to him):Hello madam My name is Ranveer he is born in this world just to...
Ishani(with a smile before he complete the sentence): Romance Ishani.
Ranveer(smiling with happiness): Hmm tell me can I get it?
Ishani: Haan in the night only know let me give it but nothing more than that and please stop being romantic till Naina is with us.
Ranveer: Haan okay okay. Tk now let me call Naina and take her for walk okay.
Ishani: Hmm okay. (she left his hand and gave a smile).

Ranveer smiling to her got up from the bed and started to walk towards Naina's room.
Naina was dressing herself and saw her in the mirror. She saw herself with a smile.
Naina(to herself); My Ranveer was ready to touch Ishani yesterday night. No way I won't let that happen here after.He is too man he will even fall for me. Seeing me in this dress Ranveer will lose his interest in that Ishani. Let me go and call Ranveer for a walk he will fall for me seeing me in this dress.
When she was thinking it there was a knock in her door.
Naina(to herself): Hope this Ishani stupid has come. Do you want this Naina? Do you want that Naina? In my Ranveer's house who gave her this rights?
Giving a irritated look she walked towards the door where there was a another knock before she open the door. When she opened the door Ranveer was standing in front of her where Naina almost lost herself in Ranveer where Ranveer was bit shocked seeing Naina in that dress. She was wearing a short trousers that was exposing her thigh and the rest of her leg. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt where the t-shirt had low cut in front that was exposing her half of the chest.
Naina(giving a cute smile): Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her with a uncomfortable look):Naina I just thought of taking you to the near by park for a walk. Can you come with me?
Naina(in thoughts):This is what our love story is about Ranveer. you came in my dream and you came in front of me. Now I was thinking to call you for a walk where before I call you you youself calling me for walk. This is our love and now his look is telling me he is falling for my beauty.
Ranveer(again seeing her eyes with a confident look):Naina can you come for a walk? you will feel better.
Naina: Haan sure Ranveer..
Ranveer:Are you ready or you need to get ready?
Naina: Haan I am ready.
Ranveer:Tk(giving the key to her) open the car and sit in the car let me come.
Naina:Tk.

Telling it she walked crossing him where she was walking with her sexy walk where...
Ranveer(seeing her and saw Ishani's room): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing his voice coming out): Haan Ranveer...(she saw Naina walking towards the entrance of their house and saw Ranveer)
Naina(saw Ishani before reaching the entrance); Ishani let me go for a walk with Ranveer. Ranveer called me for a walk.
Ishani: Haan sure you can.

Naina giving a smile started to walk towards the entrance and opened the door and she went out towards Ranveer's car. Ranveer saw Ishani and came walking towards her where Ishani saw him with a not understanding look. He came towards her with a silent look where seeing him coming towards her made Ishani to walk behind and her back hit the wall that was next to her room where Ranveer came and stood close to her.
Ranveer(in a cute instance lovingly kissed her cheek and saw her in a low tone): Just doing it for you.
Ishani:(pinching his cheeks with a smile):Thank you and I ...
Before she tell those word there was Naina's voice from the car..
Naina:Ranveer can you come?
Ranveer(seeing the entrance): Haan I am coming(seeing Ishani) tell me..
Ishani:you go now she is waiting for you.
Ranveer: No I want to hear it or else I won't go.
Ishani:Ranveer beta I love you so much go now..
Ranveer(in a cute instance again kissed her other cheek):I love you too..

Telling it like a cute child he ran from her and he went to the car with the happiness where Naina was so happy seeing Ranveer's happy smile. He sat in the driving seat where Naina was sitting in the near seat. Ranveer was still blushing thinking Ishani telling him I love you and their small and lovely romance.
Naina(seeing his smile): Hope you are so much happy?
Ranveer; (seeing her with a smile): Haan just now I got what I want all the day in my life.
Naina(in thoughts): oh my Ranveer seeing me in this dress is making you this much happy. you were longing for this only. to see me in this dresses. Let me always wear it for you. (seeing Ranveer): Let me tell you you will get this happiness almost all the day in your life.
Ranveer: okay thanks shall me go to the park and have a walk.
Naina: Haan sure.(she gave the key to him).

Ranveer getting the key and started the car and started to drive towards the nearby park.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi nice update's am too late today cutie pie 's amazing naina 's disgusting. ..wish she could see their romance and burn n jealousy. Keep update dear.poor Ishveer  can't b free cuzco of dis chudayil 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update its okay dear even it is late I am happy to receive your comment
glad you liked cutie pie and Naina is disgusting us a lot
ya she will surely see their romance and that will be in the upcoming episode
ya dear let me update it
poor Ishveer is not able to romance and be free as this chudayil is there with them
anyways let us see how they get rid of this chudayil keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stupid naina and her imagination... 😑
Some time I feel anger on her but today I was laughing at her imagination that how fool is she...while thinking those bullshit... πŸ˜†
Hahahahahha naina keep your day dreaming with you because in reality it's impossible
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi amazing updates
Naina fool and how ranveer is protecting ishani from her
Ragini running to ranveer was very nice I liked father daughter duo.
That marks on his his neck wow amazing that was and I was happy that naina got to know the real reason behind it πŸ˜†
Nai an stupid thinks If she will dress ranveer will look at her poor girl ranveer won't even look at her
Finally a condition for that also I want she should see them in night romancing that will be amazing
Thnx for pm
Very nice way you are taking story forward
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii sakshi diii...
lovely episode...
luved ishveers talk..
nnaina jealousπŸ˜†
naina is thinking ranveer is happy seeig her in this dressπŸ˜†
she is mad...naina just be i ur imagination..it will be gud for her otherwise she will e hurt only by ishveers romance..
in a way she is asking ishveers romance only by saying u will always get this...
luved the chapter...update soo..
take care...keep smiling..😳😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
thanks for the comment s
glad you loved the chapter
happy that you liked RAagini's actions
ya Naina stupid is noticing Ranveer's everything and ya that is our Ishani's work and that this evil
lady's work but that stupid is doing it what to do
happy that you liked the way Ranveer explained Ishani
glad you liked the chapter
ya let me update it dear
take care and
keep smiling and keep reading πŸ˜‰

yaa i m doing good di..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sahil88 thumbnail
A sweet chapter ahead
Liked ishveer Romance before going to park
That was soo sweet 😊
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
I'm fine dear now i m feeling good and thanku soo much u pray for me my sweetheart( pls dnt mind) 😳 😳
Now its was a wonderful update Naina know that how to cut in ranveer neck πŸ€ͺ and if daily naina see a new mark in ranveer boby she itself burn die in jealouse πŸ˜†
Ishveer cute romance was awesome..
Heheh stupid naina think that ranveer happy to see her new worst 🀒 look seriously i imagine that naina look in the dress just like chipanjii 🀣
Hope black cat again park me koi new drama na karde..!!!
Waiting for next...
Take care ur self and luv u lotttsss
Thanks for pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Stupid naina and her imagination... 😑
Some time I feel anger on her but today I was laughing at her imagination that how fool is she...while thinking those bullshit... πŸ˜†
Hahahahahha naina keep your day dreaming with you because in reality it's impossible

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya Naina is completely stupid only with her stupid imaginations
glad you laughed at her imagination ya she is really a fool that those things will really happen
glad you are laughing this much reading Naina's day dreaming ya that is not at all possible in her lifetime
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi amazing updates
Naina fool and how ranveer is protecting ishani from her
Ragini running to ranveer was very nice I liked father daughter duo.
That marks on his his neck wow amazing that was and I was happy that naina got to know the real reason behind it πŸ˜†
Nai an stupid thinks If she will dress ranveer will look at her poor girl ranveer won't even look at her
Finally a condition for that also I want she should see them in night romancing that will be amazing
Thnx for pm
Very nice way you are taking story forward

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
ya Naina is a fool and glad you liked the way Ranveer is protecting Ishani from Naina
happy that you liked Raagini running to Ranveer and happy that you liked that father daughter duo
glad you liked that marks in his neck and you liked the way Naina came to know the real reason for the mark in his neck
ya Naina is thinking stupid things in her life Ranveer will not even see this girl poor girl
hmm ya Ranveer has a condition for that also hmm that was to romance only ya Naina should surely see their romance and ya it will be amazing only
glad you liking the way the story ins forwarding
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰