no way can that evil gang win

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
i watched yesterdays episode and oh man i cnt believe those slimy brothers gosh the old one he was so creepy that i could literally imagine him raping Apu be4 he killed her. ๐Ÿ˜ก hateful and creepy. i am sorry but this episode showed if Malay ends up with vede then nothing but evil would win and nothing else, she might as well have planned Appu's death. that girl without knowing anything she has gotten involved and i am sorry she does not deserve a happy ending or the guy. If Malay and Appu are not meant to be together in the show then ok I am fine with that bring another girl for him, bring a thousand girls I would not have a problem but I can not watch him with that girl.

And i can not wait for the gruesome death that fat guy is going to get, i hope when Appu kills him she poisons his food fat freak. and then that old dudeit must be a bad death for him . I am still observing Sundar I really like negative characters and I really like the acting of the acting playing Sundar, its like Sundar jaise ladka koi nahi lol. After this episode all i can say is Appu be your bad ass self 7 people need to be killed in this show. I should say 8 kill of that new girl too.

but the worst death on this show should be Malays mother and aunt I dnt know who should get the honor of killing those 2 evil witches. Veda maybe they can get malay to accidentally kill her. it would be kind of nice to see him do something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.

but really very bad writing by this team I dnt even know what is happening in this show is it the ending or mendi. really very disappointing. the production house if they didn't want to do something different they shouldn't have bothered to make such a show. shameless

Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.writing of this show is vry poor.they not show proper growth of character.if they cant handle or balance story y waste such a unique concept.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I lost all hopes from the show and I don't want waste my time anymore..Veda only knows half truth and doing all these for once she should have thought about malay with these is she going to win malay.. even by marrying malay by trick he will go back to appu only.. poor malay
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I myself am heart broken how could Kalpana's 18 years worth of preparation and wait  for the this day be thwarted with the kal ki ayi ladki Veda and her 16 Mondays of vrat and wanting a perfect husband for herself never mind he is already taken or very much in love with someone else .This is Goddess country Calcutta no way should evil win in any form Nandita's evil planning can't win .Kalpana is cunning she should be able to pull a fast one and bring the undefeated Aparajita back in time and put her in the Mandap with the veil on .That is the only way that i will watch this show and digest the unspeakable horror of this particular Mama Villan's.  kalpana was right Nandita Mittal behaves in a manner  that she is from a royal family  and above everyone else but her brothers are so cheap it paints a different background .๐Ÿ˜”