how can a love that pure not win her over?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I really love Vin his eyes are just so expressive and beautiful and they have so much depth in them I could get lost in them lol.   I am beginning to think he could romance a rock lol or more like get love from a rock. Not that Aish is a rock bt u know what I mean Appu is just so darn cold and cool all the time. I cnt even wish for a drunk track for her coz she probably wnt be able to get drunk lol But even that cnt stop the love from being shown between them. That scene when Malay left Appu at her house and she was crying and then b4 her acid tear could fall on Malay's hand showed me 1 thing about her that the original Appu is still there. No matter what she wnt allow her powers to hurt Malay. The last track confused me with Appu's character coz I knew she would get revenge bt she wnt hurt Malay. But since it was a game I think that she the old Appu is still there and her sensibilities would come out eventually and her love which is there will win. Bt that new girl is just gona provoke her mom and corner them. Hate her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree .. vin is damn cute .. 😳 i dnt knw abt Appu n Veda but im falling for him lol 😆

n yes its true our old Appu is still there she loves Malay alot she won't hurt him no mttr wht .. !!

but this veda track mkng me sick .. 🤢 its like em watchng mothr daughter n their fazool logics ki kahani not Vishkanya ki anokhi prem kahani

i knw Ash needs to improve her acting skills .. n it takes time but tht dsnt mean c.v can bring any new annoying girl as our new main lead .. sry but i cnt accpt tht Edited by butteru - 7 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: butteru

agree .. vin is damn cute .. 😳 i dnt knw abt Appu n Veda but im falling for him lol 😆

n yes its true our old Appu is still there she loves Malay alot she won't hurt him no mttr wht .. !!

but this veda track mkng me sick .. 🤢 its like em watchng mothr daughter n their fazool logics ki kahani not Vishkanya ki anokhi prem kahani

i knw Ash needs to improve her acting skills .. n it takes time but tht dsnt mean c.v can bring any new annoying girl as our new main lead .. sry but i cnt accpt tht

I think this storyline is such that if they did it properly I was willing for Aish to take her time to learn to act coz that's hw much I liked the storyline and the pairing. Bt this new girl she just doesn't add anything for me. Yes 1 or 2 scenes she was fun bt she is just a pain to watch. I dnt mind the old lady much when she is away from that girl bt they too much for me to handle together. I dnt know I might have to start watching it online coz I find her intolerable to watch onscreen and I really like the show. The original track is something refreshing. Unless they show new girl with some super powers besides powers from shiva I am not interested in her. She makes the show ordinary and boring. And I didn't sign up to watch her
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.vin rana is fab as malay.its hard for appu to resist him.
rd0309 thumbnail
No matter what she says but Appu can never hurt Malay intentionally.
She's trying to put up a strong face before Kalpana, but she's emotionally very weak
butteru thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I think this storyline is such that if they did it properly I was willing for Aish to take her time to learn to act coz that's hw much I liked the storyline and the pairing. Bt this new girl she just doesn't add anything for me. Yes 1 or 2 scenes she was fun bt she is just a pain to watch. I dnt mind the old lady much when she is away from that girl bt they too much for me to handle together. I dnt know I might have to start watching it online coz I find her intolerable to watch onscreen and I really like the show. The original track is something refreshing. Unless they show new girl with some super powers besides powers from shiva I am not interested in her. She makes the show ordinary and boring. And I didn't sign up to watch her

i'm watching this shw online so i can skip veda scenes .. i was very excited whn i wathcd the 1st promo of this show  coz it was diffrnt from other regular sas bahu nonsense n i love Appu Malay's pairing ..  n i really hope thy turn Veda negative so i can tolerate her otherwise band to baj gayi hai show ki ðŸ¥±