WHAT??? Vishkanya is NOT a human??

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Where do I bang my head??? 
All of sudden we go from Vishkanya being born to Vishkanya being a non-human!! I think CVs are really letting their imagination run really wild. Please keep a grip on yourselves and the story. 

Stupid episode!! this whole new explanation on VKs made my brain spin - VK are now supposedly have 3 lives... 😕😕 
Edited by Katori - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
This is OK.I know it sounds weird but it happens for other species too like we have seen in many movies where though a child is born from a humane mother but became completely one evil power/shaitaan/ghost something to that extent. So might be our CVs have taken clue from that and made VK also like that. Creative liberty we can say.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shivaanya -- I don't mind it, I just wish they called her something other than vishkanya -- may be tezaab-kanya (acid girl), aml-nari (aml is another word for acid)
VK is known term with a certain definition around it. They are mucking that up when they could have created their own creature.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

@Shivaanya -- I don't mind it, I just wish they called her something other than vishkanya -- may be tezaab-kanya (acid girl), aml-nari (aml is another word for acid)

VK is known term with a certain definition around it. They are mucking that up when they could have created their own creature.

Thats true. From the starting itself by showing appu as a blue colored gal they already proved us wrong about what we read or heard abt VKs from history. So they are sketching the char as per their own imagination and I think its clear now that it has nothing to do with our perceptions of VKs of Chanakya Era. This VK is a total diff creation.Its completely fictional.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm was Appu ever human? She was blue half the time till they tied whatever was on her and she miraculously didn't turn blue since. And she got 3 lives lol like a cat who has 9 lives. Cvs are very impressive lol. I still love in human Appu. She is so sweet. Wish some1 who dig new girls eyes out lol.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
am nt watchng the show due to subscrption issues nd zee is nt cmng at my place,..wow now just to fit new gal dey totally made vishkanya non-human,instead dey should hav told she is a witch,evn its logical
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi]Where do I bang my head??? 
All of sudden we go from Vishkanya being born to Vishkanya being a non-human!! I think CVs are really letting their imagination run really wild. Please keep a grip on yourselves and the story. 

Stupid episode!! this whole new explanation on VKs made my brain spin - VK are now supposedly have 3 lives... 😕😕 

Hai katori 😊  Please don't bang u head friend...😛
  Is show me tho pehle episode se hi logic missing  hai😕

vk are born?some how  we ignored it. Credits to appu and Malay chemistry...⭐️
Now they have three lives.   😲😲😲   They means appu can die two more times and will get back into her life.?!!!!!!⭐️

So appu  has three life lines 👏👏as in Mario video games 😲😕

And this mother daughter duo,,,,,,,what to say?😡😡
And that Veda khandit Moorthi theory!!!!!😲  Oh nooo...