Shivam impressive, Kundan suave

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Shivam dazzles, Kundan dapper.
Marriage takes place but dowry demand not satisfied. Groom's father refuses to take Sudha as he sees her medical report accidentally.
Krish puts bolra on Nandini 's forehead asking her to close her eyes. And she slaps him twice.
Krish informs everything about Nandini to Kundan. He is his spy.
Krish playfully asks for Shivam 's sister's hand and Shivam glares at him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting episode still wish we saw more of Amit than the clown Krish 
The guy playing Kundan seems similar --who is he ?
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Interesting episode still wish we saw more of Amit than the clown Krish 

The guy playing Kundan seems similar --who is he ?

Even I wish to see Amit than the joker. I dont know why they are giving so much footage to him.

The guy playing Kundan is very familiar face. I hope someone will name the actor who is playing Kundan.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Today even Nandini was good. I liked the way she slapped the joker twice and very hard.
Eurka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For those who are curious, the actor playing Kundan is Vineett Kumar! He was last seen as Suraj in Yeh Hain Mohabbatein. Hope that helps. ðŸ˜Š
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eurka

For those who are curious, the actor playing Kundan is Vineett Kumar! He was last seen as Suraj in Yeh Hain Mohabbatein. Hope that helps. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks. He was Ashok's brother in YHM.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Thanks. He was Ashok's brother in YHM.

I think he's the same guy who played Rajjan in CB1
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Shivam dazzles, Kundan dapper.

Marriage takes place but dowry demand not satisfied. Groom's father refuses to take Sudha as he sees her medical report accidentally.
Krish puts bolra on Nandini 's forehead asking her to close her eyes. And she slaps him twice.
Krish informs everything about Nandini to Kundan. He is his spy.
Krish playfully asks for Shivam 's sister's hand and Shivam glares at him.

Loved when Nandini slapped the clown twice. Wish she had done this before. Atleast we would have been spared of this faltu nautanki. Hoping he gets slapped left,right and centre from the terrific trio Shivam, Amit and Nandini. Waiting for this to happen soon. And,wish CVs gave more importance to Amit than both the clown and his ruthless and lustful master/companion. I had a feeling that Krish was far too sweet. And, so wasn't convinced for his behaviour. And, however much he tries to be sweet he won't be able to hide anything from Shivam for too long. I'm sure he'll come to know his true identity and Kundan's whereabout. Uske baad ek taraf Shivam aur dusre taraf Kundan aur uske sathi ki pitai. And, what does Krish think. Shivam will let Nandini marry a loafer so easily.