Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The message should be clear not ambiguous.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Balika Vadhu titile ka ijjat nass kar dia... Sometimes after reading every bodies positing try to watch. But miserably fail to stop myself from throwing in my bathroom. The current whole set of writer/director/producer/fashion designer/makeup man every body give me good laugh. On the top of that every single actors those are emotion less  give extra spice of comedy...feel so bad when watch old days episodes...
Edited by Deb07 - 7 years ago
Melody- thumbnail
The original Balika Vadhu had its own charm , despite cvs showed some   very  poorly written tracks but still there was some story , there were some very  interesting characters , the serial had some of the finest actors in the industry who with their amazing screen presence and wonderful acting made even not so good written tracks worth a watch But now sorry to say neither the story is good nor any of the actors are good enough to keep me hooked to the show Everything is complete poor I watched the few episodes of this revamped version of BV but it was so illogical and boring i stopped watching it   Today i spotted this forum and saw people expressing expressing their disappointment with this revamped version of BV so posted my views too I did not intend to offend anyone