Different shades of Grey ... but justified

LIFELINE365 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AAji= Light Grey ( Burnt her nephew home as he was Chor and to stop him)
Sourab = Darkest Grey ... where do I start and where do I stop for his karamaat.
Vikrant = Grey ... I liked KAVI together but today he crossed the line more so because he is married.
Kalyani = Streaks grey ... did not think of her sister even once ... anger in one part but still she is your sister.
Ketki = lighter grey ... poor thing is suffering but her love for her sister comes out in the forefront her actions backfired
Aii = few lines of Grey ... she did not stand up for Ketki ... hope she does now atleast
and in the segment of Darker Grey we have Chachi Cousin Megha and the the newspaper Madam list goes on ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIFELINE365

Sourab = Darkest Grey ... where do I start and where do I stop for his karamaat.
Vikrant = Grey ... I liked KAVI together but today he crossed the line more so because he is married.
Kalyani = Streaks grey ... did not think of her sister even once ... anger in one part but still she is your sister.
Ketki = lighter grey ... poor thing is suffering but her love for her sister comes out in the forefront her actions backfired
Aii = few lines of Grey ... she did not stand up for Ketki ... hope she does now atleast
and in the segment of Darker Grey we have Chachi Cousin Megha and the the newspaper Madam list goes on ...

I too was surprised why Kalyani didn't comment on Ketki's situation. No matter what happened how can you let you sister be abused?  And why does the chachi & nagthane gang hate Kalyani??😲 She didn't burn down the house! I don't understand...both Kalyani & Ketki were so young, made no sense to me. And I hate to admit it, but indeed Vikrant is cheating on his wife & Kalyani both. Before it was understandable that he didn't share his private matters with her. But now!! It looks like they're in a relationship of sorts😭
doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw, does anybody have good quality of today's episode?? I usually download from desiserials, but just when KaVi scene started an effing black box appeared & blocked the view😡🤢🤢

If anyone has any links with no glitches please share😕
LIFELINE365 thumbnail
Kalyani's pull towards Vikrant is understandable but they should have avoided their second scene where he does not let go of her ... they should have left it one sided ... no need of character butchering.

I guess Monday we will get Vikrant's side of the story ...

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agreed ! Ketki is like a naive child , she just wanted to be free and take her own decision. But kalyani's behaviour is shocking 😲 hope atleast aai tries to contact ketki. Even lataji in real is quite a shady character and is known for her fights with almost every music director she worked with. Maybe she had ego issues. Ketki's character is quite similar to ashajis'. Ashaji is known to be bubbly , modern , free minded and she always sings praises for her sister! 😆Edited by ..SHIVANI.. - 8 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved how TM  have distinguished the characters and the color gray , Currently I like Ketki than Kalyani for sure
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LIFELINE365

This is request  plz tell  the past story about MAHPH ...😊 Coz i was watch some Epi...