vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Another excellent and emotional episode. Kanishk was critical. Kalyani came, sang a song for him before he dies. But, Ketki couldn't. Though she didn't know about Kanishk's condition she felt Kanishk's image during meeting and immediately went to see him. Kalyani didn't allow her. Kalyani accuses  Sohrab but Ketki interrupts. Kalyani slaps her and says they are only rivals in future.
Overall a very good episode. Felt bad for Devika, Aaji and Kalyani. Though they tried their best they couldn't save Kanishk. Sisters became rivals. As per precap Sohrab will start showing his true colours to Ketki...She will suffer. Superlative performances by all.πŸ‘
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah~ the confrontation between Kalyani -Ketki was so powerful! I felt like i was the one Kalyani was saying all those things to😲 And how Devika was comepletely broken & silent during Kanishk's funeral gave me the chills πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ her pain was so raw
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think ketaki will go on her own once she sees sohrabs colors.
will we see new lead for her like kalyani
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyatnl.

i think ketaki will go on her own once she sees sohrabs colors.
will we see new lead for her like kalyani

Ketki is not Kalyani...she won't tolerate if Sohrab tortures her. We have already seen how she fought with someone who was talking bad about Kalyani & Vikrant...she even didn't spare Sohrab at that time...

If makers follow the inspiration from where they got the idea,πŸ˜‰  then Ketki will  get a new lead and marry him...let's see what they will show...
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago
doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Ketki is not Kalyani...she won't tolerate if Sohrab tortures her. We have already seen how she fought with someone who was talking bad about Kalyani & Vikrant...she even didn't spare Sohrab at that time...

If makers follow the inspiration from where they got the idea,πŸ˜‰  then Ketki will  get a new lead and marry him...let's see what they will show...

Did Ashaji remarry? 😲
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Completely agree with u!
Yesterday's episode was a πŸ₯Ί one mainly due to Kanishk death.. πŸ˜­
Kalyani singing for Kanishk for last time was so.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
All 3.. Aaji, Devaki Aai and Kalyani Tai..crying for him in hospital was so sad.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Kalyani slapping Ketki was fine but calling themselves as rivals instead of sisters was bit to harsh IMO. 

Sohrab is purely responsible for creating wedge b/w them.. without even feeling pity / sorry for a small kid.. their brother Kanishk! Sohrab is such a πŸ€¬πŸ€’ guy!