New FF: Let Love Lead The Way - Part 25 on Page 87 - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update,
loved it
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for late comments. 
Loved both updates. 
Both buddhus are making me insane. They have feelings for each other but aren't trying to understand or explore it further. They are scared of going apart but still so not have reason to stay together.  I hope dipali is married by now.
I loved this update especially rk trying to do anything n everything for madhu's happiness.  Looking forward to possessive biwi avatar of madhu (hopefully ). Thank u for pm.
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
girl..i read the missing parts and its just wowww...
Why this madhu shoudl take RK for Dips..GOD why can't she keep him with her coz he is cute na , remember she pinched his cheeks lol..

seriously the way they met, i just thought of soem other plot and as usual you surprised me..

aah a trip to Rajasthan is so so awesome..and this update is so good...

loved their jrny and simple intense eye locks huh...so...Madhu didnt hesitate to lie when the women asked abt it lol.//she loved to be addressed like that but...NO way Dips is good but i guess , she must have moved on lol

anyways..keep it up DOCTOR and all the best sweetyπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›nice updates...loved everything...but still rk's dilemma...must he not be sure and want strong madhu behind whom rk should come and not the other way round...madhu has now joined her father...so she can tell him that she has something serious for her to take her mind off from his separation...but still wonder in what state dips will be...looking v v eagerly for the next...
bianyamen thumbnail
Just read the latest two chapters and they were sooo cute 
I loved how you wrote Rishabs' description of Madhu as "She could be happy and bubbly like a river but she could be reflective and deep like an ocean too" πŸ˜‰

and I also think that although both of them are confused about the aftermath of meeting Depali but its too important so that both specially Rishab would but an end to this part of his life and make peace with it .

Eager to know how it goes , update soon please 😳  
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 23

They both set on their journey again. Rk had bought that dress from the women. And he had kept all the packets on the back seat. They were driving peacefully as they kept laughing and joking about their whole experience. 

"Dipali would be so excited to see all these beautiful gifts you bought her " Madhu said excited a little though she felt a slight displeasure which she tried to push away. 

"Gifts? When did I buy gifts for dipz?" RK said utterly confused not being able to relate why she suddenly said that. 

"You forgot? You have bought.. " Madhu said as if trying to remind him. 

"Oh no..  I should have bought something.. " RK said rather to himself as he remembered that he totally forgot her and he would be meeting her empty handed. 

"What are you saying..?" Madhu asked baffled.. "the are so many packets back there.. You bought so many things.. Jewellery and all.." Madhu said confused  

"ohhh that " RK said remembering. "it's not for her.." he said in a rather nervous tone. 

"Then? " she asked confused. 

"I will tell that later on.." RK said trying to evade it. He didn't know how to tell Madhu that he bought all of that for her. And moreover he didn't know what he would reply if she asked that why he bought those for her, because even he didn't know why he was following her noticing each of her expression, and whenever he felt her eyes going ecstatic on something, he felt like it should be hers. 

"where did you get lost.. " she asked confused. 

"nothing.." he refused. 

"So will you tell me now? " she asked with a frown. 

"I said na.. I will tell you later on.." RK said annoyed. 

"arghh..  How much you like to create suspense on things..? You can never tell anything at the first go itself.. " she mumbled in frustration looking out of the window while RK broke into a smile seeing her crib. 

The night fell and they both checked in another hotel. This time too as Mr and Mrs Kundra. 

They were now lying on the two ends of the bed trying hard to sleep. While RK still thought what his heart was upto.  He  thought of why he didn't think of Dipali for once since the last two days. Even when buying jewelry, he only thought what Madhu likes, not once he thought that he should get something for Dipali. Why? He loves Dipali, right? Then what's happening between him and Madhu. On the other hand, Madhu couldn't get the image of RK closing in on her for that kiss last night. She tried to push it away but it came back to her again and again. She could hear his breaths even now and it comforted her so much. Suddenly a thought struck her mind. This is the last night she is spending with him. She might never be able to lie so close to him. She closed her eyes in pain as she sucked in her breath. RK turned to look at her on hearing that and found Madhu's eyes closed. 

"I know you are awake.. " RK said softly. 

"But I don't feel like talking.." she replied back. 

RK sighed as he looked above at the ceiling. But Madhu's mind was now storming. Has she done a mistake in bringing RK here. Should she really have encouraged him to find Dipali. Her conscience started to curse her. Why couldn't she have kept him? Why give him up? She was almost on the verge of crying when a part of her told her that she did right. Rishabh's happiness was with Dipali indeed. He loves her no doubt. How can she be so selfish? 

"what are you thinking Madhu..? " RK asked as he felt her tensing up beside him. 

"nothing.." she replied but her voice had a slight shakiness. 

"Come on.. Tell me.. " RK asked back. 

"please Rishabh.. I just don't feel like.. I am being an idiot right now.." she said angry at herself for thinking that way. 

"Don't want this trip to end? " RK asked with a chuckle. He was thinking of the same thing. 

Madhu's eyes shot open as she looked at him intently. "How do you know?" 

"Wait.. Are you crying? "RK asked with a frown. 

"No" she looked above instantly 

"yes you are.. "RK said getting worried. 

"Answer me.. How do you know?" she asked trying to evade that. 

Rk took in a deep breath.  "Even I was thinking the same.." he said. 

"Why? " she asked curiously. Shouldn't he be excited to meet Dipali tomorrow finally. 

"I don't know.. This journey feels much better than what I expect either of its ends to be.." he said with a sigh. 

"I know.. " she said nodding her head. " But we will reach tomorrow.. " she said with a nervous smile. 

Rk took in a deep breath. He didn't know what else to say. 

"it's our last night together.." Madhu said with a slight smile. 

Rk looked at her hearing that. But this seemed so natural and so correct. He didn't want it to end. He felt he belonged here, by her side. 

Madhu turned to look at him feeling his gaze on herself. 

"Madhu.. " he said softly. 

"hmmm" she sounded living in that moment. 

"would you stop me if I do something?" RK asked while Madhu 's breath deepened. She shook her head in a negative not knowing how to answer or what he was asking that for. 

"Would you feel bad? " he asked again and she again shook her head in a negative. 

Rk got up a little and leaned upon her while she stared at him expectantly, her breath getting caught up . He closed in and soon his lips touched hers as she closed her eyes in solace. He sucked on her lips while she opened her mouth to give him space. Soon his tongue was swiftly gliding in her mouth as if savoring every bit of that feel. He deepened the kiss and she kissed him back. After sometime finally he broke away while Madhu still had her eyes closed. She couldn't see him go away from her. RK looked at her innocent face, she was creating a storm in him. For the first time he felt the need to cross all limits with someone. His body had awoken with desire. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath trying to control himself. When he opened his eyes, he noticed a tear sliding slowly from her eye. He just kept looking at the tear traverse it's way as his eyes reflected the grief that he had in him. He felt the emptiness fill him again after all these days. Today again he felt naked in the face of storm. He closed his eyes and moved back to his place. Both of them laid down with eyes closed not wanting to talk or ask anything lest they will have to face the reality. Slowly they drifted off to sleep. 

As they woke up next day, this didn't feel all the same. Both were upset that it would be the last day of their journey, and both didn't know what to feel for other. The kiss last night was not even talked about. It was as if understood that it was something which had no explanation. As they set out on the road again, RK rather kept the speed slow. They were both silent, not wanting to break the bubble. 

RK would look at her every now and then, so did Madhu. With each milestone, they felt further from each other. 

"Madhu " RK said finally. 

"yes" she said trying to smile. 

"Did I ever  thank you..? " 

"for what?" she asked confused. 

"For coming up to me that night in the club? " RK said with a slight chuckle while Madhu smiled along with the embarrassed blush creeping on her face. 

Rk looked at her and chuckled naughtily. 

"I wish I could remember something of it.." he said sighing dramatically. 

Madhu frowned hearing him and hit him with her elbow. They both knew what RK was talking about. 

"Why?  don't you want? Or you do remember? " he asked suspicious, trying to tease her. 

"you know I remember even lesser than you.." she said rolling her eyes. 

"well then I remember quite a lot " RK said teasingly with a smirk. 

Madhu's eyes grew wide hearing him. "Stop it you shameless jerk.." 

"But seriously.. If you hadn't come that night, we wouldn't have been here.. "RK said thinking to himself as he smiled remembering all the beautiful moments he had spent with Madhu in the last three months. 

Madhu smiled nervously at him thinking that RK meant that he wouldn't have been able to go back to Dipali, had she not been with him. 

"I will set everything straight now.. " RK said happily. He finally knew what he was doing and why he did it. He finally realised where he belonged. It was with Madhu, his love. He smiled thinking of her as his love. 

Madhu looked away hearing him. Yes, now he will set everything straight and make Dipali his. She was happy for her friend but sad for herself. Yes she had realised that she loves RK. She sighed thinking of it. How she wished she had realised it a few days back then she wouldn't have given him up herself. But now nothing could be done. He was happy to be reunited with the love of his life and she will not snatch it away from him once again. 
--------------

Madhu and RK were now near Dipali's house. They sat in the car as they looked ahead at a well maintained house. It wasn't very lavish but it was decent. 

"How will we call her? " Madhu asked confused. 

"You will have to go and tell her that I am here.." RK said behaving normal. 

"But she doesn't know me.. " she said confused. 

"Yes and so her parents.. They will least suspect you.." RK said with a self appraisal smile. 

"and if they don't call Dipali and get suspicious..? " she asked. 

"Give her this book.." he said as he reached out at the back seat to get the book. 

She looked at the book confused. It was some course book of theirs. Nothing different. 

"this is her book that she had given me to study... And there were some blank pages in between due to some printing mistake.. So we used to scribble on those pages to talk during the lectures.. And the professors only thought we were taking down notes in the book.. " he said chuckling. 

Madhu giggled hearing him. 

"you don't have to say anything.. Just give her this book and I have written the message on that page.. Saved you that work.." he said teasing her. 

Madhu rolled her eyes. "But how will I give it.. Won't they ask me who I am.. And why I am giving her a book.." she asked confused. 

RK glared at her. "come on... Do something on your own too.. You can't get everything served in a platter.." he said angrily and Madhu giggled hearing him. 

She got out of the car and walked to the house. 

Madhu was standing in front of the door of Dipali's house. She took in a deep breath as she looked back for the last time at RK who was sitting in a car at a good distance so Dipali's parents don't notice him. She gave an empty smile and then rang the door bell. A woman who seemed to be Dipali's mother, stood in front. 

"Yes?" she asked confused. 

"is this Dipali Bhatia's house? " she asked with a smile. 

"yes it is.. Who are you?" the woman asked confused. 

"I am from the library where she comes to study.. Actually she has left this book in our library and hasn't come since then.. So I thought to return it " she said confidently though hoping that her lies don't get caught. 

"Ohhh.. Yeah we were a little busy in the last few days.." the woman smiled and Madhu relaxed considerably hearing her. 
At least she won't be chased off. 

"come in.. I will call Dipali.. " she said as she turned around to call her. 

Madhu sat on the sofa waiting for Dipali nervously. Her heartbeats were so fast and she was worried. She didn't understand why she was nervous to see her. The girl whom RK loves so dearly. And she has come to give him away. It hurt to think that way. 

Just then Dipali came out of her room. She looked at her confused. 

"Sorry.. I didn't recognise you? " she asked confused. 

Madhu looked up at her. She was beautiful. And slimmer than her. She imagined her standing with RK. She looked good but not better than herself. 

"excuse me"  Dipali interrupted seeing her lost. 

"I am Madhubala.. "Madhu said softly standing up so no one else hears.  Dipali looked at her rather confused. 

Just then Dipali's mother came out. 

"I am from the library you visit.." Madhu suddenly said in a confident tone again. 

Dipali was about to say something when Madhu interrupted so she doesn't ruin her act. 

"you left your book at the library a few days back.. " Madhu said quickly showing her the book. 

Dipali who was about to say that she didn't know about all this suddenly was lost of words. She stared at the book with wide eyes. Her lips twisted into a smile and her eyes reflected pain. When she looked up at Madhu again, her eyes were shining with tears. She looked at Madhu with a question and Madhu nodded her head confirming her doubt to be true. Dipali almost let out a gasp as her lips twisted into a smile though with tears. 

She quickly took the book from her and held it close to herself. 

"take care.. And please do come.. " Madhu said with a serious look. She couldn't help but feel emotional seeing her reaction. 

"Come where?" Dipali's mother asked confused. 

"To our library mam.. "Madhu said quickly. She took their leave and went away. 

Dipali quickly went to her room. She frantically turned the pages to search for their chats. As soon as she reached page 265 she stopped. There it was. Hers and RK's chats.  Scribbled all over the pages. It brought back so many memories to her. She laughed and cried at the same time. She turned the page and their are some scribblings on that too. But there was also something she didn't remember. 

"Hey Dipz.." it was RK's hand writing. Her happiness had no limits. "How are you? I know it's stupid to ask that. After all this time and after all that happened, I dare ask that. I don't know how I will face you but still I am here.. Yeah after one whole year, I am here.. And even though you might hate me now. I would still ask you to come to the fort.. We will be waiting for you at the entrance itself.. Today evening 4 pm. Hope to see you.. "

Dipali closed her eyes as tears fell through them. 

----------

sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dear.
they realize their feeling but when they tell eachother?
i think depali still love rk.
thanks for pm.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super update dear..πŸ‘
Finally! Rk is gonna set things straight... Glad he realized what he wants in his life... And Madhu too regrets not realizing her love for him sooner & also bringing dipali back into his life... Lol!πŸ˜†
Lol! But this Rk is too much yaar... He didnt get a single gift for dipali... Well, he doesnt see her as his lover... But at least he could see her as a good friend & get something to her to meet after such a long time nah??? He wants to keep every damn thing for his Madhu...πŸ˜†
Such a long journey yaar! I m so tired...πŸ˜† I thought even they would be tired & crash on the bed to have deep slumper... But these two were kissing???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Dipali in tears?? Which means she still has feelings for Rk!😲 Got! Why this girl is so sweet in this story?? Why she is not a deceiving bitch here?? But i hope she is engaged & soon to be married... Bcos her mom said they were busy over something lately... I guess its with dipali's wedding preparation lol... At least now Rk take one of the jewel box & present it to dips... Dont be so stingy!πŸ˜†
I wish Rk introduce Madhu as his wife to dipali...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
God! I cant wait to read the next update... Pls update soon, doc ...😳
Thanks for this lovely update, yammy...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 rks decision
Very beautiful updt
Lv the way u R showing emotions of both rishbalaEdited by pirl18 - 8 years ago
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail