TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
According to him Milkha Singh is famous now bcz there is a movie on him πŸ€’ , otherwise He was forgotten 
Mr Salim Khan , Milkha Singh was always famous and legend and there is a movie on him bcz he is the Legend , he was never forgotten 

@luvsalimkhan: Milkhaji it is not Bollywood it is the Indian Film Industry and that too the largest in the world.

@luvsalimkhan: The same industry which resurrected you from fading away in oblivion

@luvsalimkhan: Salman khan may not have competed but is an A level swimmer cyclist and weight lifter

@luvsalimkhan: Sportsmen are performing because of sports lovers like us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so ?

with ALL the due respect even i dont know who is mika singh until a movie on him released !! most of the people ,who show interest in movies doesnt have knowledge in sports !! it doesnt mean salim has to be bashed !!
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is not wrong either. To most of us, Milkha Singh was a 'flying Sikh'  who went to Olympics - a line that was promptly forgotten after the exams. 

That info never prompted our curiosity to check up on this guy or know more about him but one look at the teaser of BMB and we googled,binged, wikipediad to know who was Milkha and why is he a legend?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fivestars

so ?

with ALL the due respect even i dont know who is mika singh until a movie on him released !! most of the people ,who show interest in movies doesnt have knowledge in sports !! it doesnt mean salim has to be bashed !!

If u didn't know him means u don't have enough GK πŸ˜‰

Going by his logic , Salim khan is not forgotten bcz he is the father of salman khan ... Otherwise who remembers he was a writer once and wrote Sholay kind of movies πŸ˜‰

While Javed Akhtar is still known in current gen bcz of his work 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 its the harsh truth...
milkha has no problem with his film being made   in this same film industry and he being promoted like anyhting but cant tolerate when a much well known and loved person from this fraternity tries to give the much needed attention to   this sports section without trying to gain anyhting from them... he  has been really bitter  for some reason...

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

If u didn't know him means u don't have enough GK πŸ˜‰

Going by his logic , Salim khan is not forgotten bcz he is the father of salman khan ... Otherwise who remembers he was a writer once and wrote Sholay kind of movies πŸ˜‰

While Javed Akhtar is still known in current gen bcz of his work 

I don't think he means he is remembered and famous now only because of the movie..it's more like the current generation got to know about him through the movie otherwise he was almost forgotten like so many other National heroes are unfortunately
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So it's not just the son. Dad is an idiot too. Bollywood is not Indian film industry. It's just part of it. Every field is now glamorized with these low gray matter stars. Wish they'd picked a sports personality as IOA ambassador.

It's sad that people need bollywood films to remember its real heroes. Stop sucking Akhtars, Salim Khan. He's not going to give you work.
So what? It's damn true... and I have a feeling many who will feel offended  by this statement also prolly didn't know who milkha singh was.
I didn't know Milkha Singh existed until a movie released on him.

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

So yes, movies do help. Nothin wrong.

Ifthere was no bhaag mikha bhaag, i still wouldn't know who milkha singh is. and I consider myself somewhat  knowledgeable. 

Quit the rant just because he is Salman Khan's father. 

Lol.

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]@luvsalimkhan: Salman khan may not have competed but is an A level swimmer cyclist and weight lifter[/quote]

Aaaeeeooo ke papa, everyone is a A level model,sportsmen, cyclist ,weightlifter in their head, if they don't compete. Only when you compete and win do you get recognized and respected by the entire country and world like Milkha Singh was. Edited by CuttingChai - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought this was over, again faltu controversy