Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahaha OMG..... i remember yea when i was like 5 years old we went to this pind yea i was with my dad n grandma an all i seen was this massive pile of water yea....sooo i go to ma dad mein shaal mara daddy shaal maara πŸ˜† πŸ˜† fir daddy ne jawaab nehi dita..... fir mein shaal marditiiiii πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† us de vich inna ghand si that they took me home while blocking thei nose withthe hands 🀣
~*manai*~ thumbnail
πŸ˜†
i am on the floor laughing!!!!
now i know me and you are related we both do stupid things!
_sukhi_ thumbnail
πŸ˜† innittttttt lol....

lol another time i went yea i was like 11 years old an we was at this wedding yea... an round the back of the house was this massive chappad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lake or something... an i go to ma chachuuuuuuu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† chachu chachu chaliyeh swimming pool vich chalooooooooooooo chalooooooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he was like hai rabbbaaaaaaaaa eh swimmingpool nehi ethe buhot gandh ya an i was like gandh ki hunda πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eh ki hunda haha then he was like putt ja tu ja telli dekhla πŸ˜† πŸ˜† to get rid of me lol... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
been to chandigarh, ludhiana, mom's side of family frm phagwara..and dad's side fm jhalandar..love india man..but theres many more that i dont know the names of..but after watching jab we met i relli want to go to bhatinda πŸ˜†
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omgggg rickz ur stories r hilariousss πŸ˜†
waisey i got so many stories i unno which to tell πŸ˜†
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is jab we met realli made in bathinda
omg it wuld b kwel if it is πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *RickStar*

πŸ˜† innittttttt lol....

lol another time i went yea i was like 11 years old an we was at this wedding yea... an round the back of the house was this massive chappad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lake or something... an i go to ma chachuuuuuuu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† chachu chachu chaliyeh swimming pool vich chalooooooooooooo chalooooooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he was like hai rabbbaaaaaaaaa eh swimmingpool nehi ethe buhot gandh ya an i was like gandh ki hunda πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eh ki hunda haha then he was like putt ja tu ja telli dekhla πŸ˜† πŸ˜† to get rid of me lol... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†hoon pata gandh ki honda!πŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

πŸ˜†hoon pata gandh ki honda!πŸ˜†

hahahaha haan menu patta ya ki hunda jiiiiiii lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *RickStar*

hahahaha haan menu patta ya ki hunda jiiiiiii lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

good phir dobara maat kar!πŸ˜†