New SS: Our Ishima Needs Us! (Part 4 on Pg 12 - 1/6/16)

-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! I am back with a new story... this one is going to have parts for each of the Bhalla kids and then some more... hope you all like it... let me know if you enjoy it... definitely let me know if i can do better... will update the next part by Monday!
PS: Not proofread

Our Ishima Needs Us!

PART 1

Ding Dong... Ding Dong... I see my hand shiver as I ring the doorbell to Bhalla house... the door is opened by Neelu... the house help who has become a part of our family... she has a huge smile on her face... after all the soul of our house... Our Rooh... Our Roohi is back... but her smile turns to shock the moment she sees my bloody clothes... she yells for everyone to come and have a look at me...

I am numb... everyone wants to know what happened... why do I have blood on me... but I don't have an answer for that... I can hear the elders in the family check for injuries... I stop them... because they will not find any... because this is not my blood... this is Ishita's blood... just Ishita... not Ishita Bhalla... not Ishima... not Ishita Puttar... because that is what we reduced her to... just a name... not remembered by her loved ones... disowned by the daughter who was her life... unknown to the daughter who shared her blood... hurt by the husband who loves her more than life... loved by a son who couldn't stand up for her... and today it would all end...

I see Shagun ex-Bhalla-now-Arora-wanting-to-be-Bhalla-again walk towards me... she wants to know what happened... you know... ours is a tricky relationship... in the beginning she was my world... I blindly believed her... and hurt my family in the process... hurt my father... hurt my mother... hurt my sister... and then it all came crashing down... because after using me she discarded me like trash... when push came to shove... she chose herself... I was heartbroken... and then Ishita came in my life... I hated her for being there instead of Shagun... I hated that she wanted the same things from me that I gave Shagun and lost... but somewhere inside I wanted the same things and so I eventually gave in... and we formed a bond that defied all odds... everyone was happy... and then Shagun came back... I dint trust her but she was giving us Pihu... so I let her be... and slowly I began to accept her... I still don't trust her completely because I still seem to expect the ball drop suddenly and then Shagun will be back to her shenanigans... but I let her be... when Ishita left... Shagun took her place in Pihu's life... Pihu... the reason this family survived the aftermath of losing Ishita and Roohi...

I walk towards Pihu and kneel down... this is it... I look at her and appreciate the innocence in her eyes... because this is the last time that it is going to be there... after today Pihu will begin to face the consequences of her parents' actions... and it hurts me that I am doing this to my innocent princess... but I have no option... I need to do this... I can't let Ishita leave this world without meeting her daughter... without hearing her say Ishima... so I turn to Pihu... hold her hands and ask her to come to the hospital with me... I tell her that she needs to meet Ishita before she is gone... that she needs to meet her Ishima... her mother... before it is too late... everyone is shouting at me for doing this... but for once I only think of the woman who gave me life... who in the two years that I knew her gave me a reason to be a better human being... so I turn to Pihu and I say... "Come with me... Trust your Adi Bhaiya... Our Ishima Needs Us!"

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

Edited by -mujna- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ
I read your previous works too, you are such a talented writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
megha2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one   :) loved thnarration from Adi side. What happened to ishita?
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant hold myself. Plz update it soon. And plz dnt let anything happen to ishita. 
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
You gave the perfect description for Shagun! ๐Ÿ˜‰

This was written so damn well! ๐Ÿ‘

It was short but the length was perfect ... Brilliant
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start...
Loved it
Continue soon and do pm me 
anamika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg loving it already 
great start 
i m eager to read ahead 
update soon
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant and this is me after reading ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The line that affected me the most " ishita is just reduced to a mere name"
What happened to Ishu?
Looking forward fir the next update
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is brilliant!!! 

Ishita is reduced to jus a mere name!!! So conveniently forgotton by near & dear ones!! And the best part of this SS is that it coming from Adi's pt of view...

I'm looking forward to this SS 

Seems like Ishita is injured while rescuing Ruhi. Will she die? I dont know why I remembered these lines from the movie Raanjhanaa here 

Mere seene ki Aag yaa toh mujhe zinda kar sakti thi ya fir Mujhe Mar sakti thi,

Par Saala ab uthe kaun , kaun phir se mehnat kare dil lagane ko ,

dil tudwane ko,

Abe koi toh aawaz de ke rok lo, ye jo ladki murda si aanke liye baithi he bagal me ,

"Aaj bhi Haan bol de toh Mahadev ki kasam wapas aa jayenge

Par nai ab saala mood nahi ,

Aankhe band kar lene me hi sukh hai.. so jane me hi bhalai hai ,

Plz continue soon...
Edited by mischief - 8 years ago
..Honeydukes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome start dear
loved it
continue soon
plz pm me when u update