Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update
so rey is not in love with taani..now also he is loving priya...
want to see how rey is going to fall in love with taani
i have a small wish...i want to see jealous   rey...:)
update next part soon ...:)
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update
Priya is insecure of Taani, wow
Hope Rey tries to know Taani now
Can't wait to see when Rey will fall in love with Taani
Please update soon and pm me
ssss97 thumbnail
Its been almost 10 paged. Plll update soon. Can't wait to see what happens?
Mickyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update 😊
priya s irritating😡
keep going👏
doll_dimple thumbnail
Amazing update...
Update soon..
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

priya s not wrong... i admit...

n rey doesn't deserve taani...
mamantheshwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
priya's pov is nt wrong sometimes it happens
but past is past hope fr best future
happy taarry future..
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update 
So my speculations about priya were correct 
Update soon
Thanks for the pm 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-14 : Kissed By The Devil

"Angel! Angel! I love you my angel!" Taani sang loudly and danced in front of her daughter to make her stop crying, little angel stopped crying and stare at his mother who danced, doing some funny steps.

"You know, you have become so naughty. You want mommy to dance to make you stop crying-" Taani pouted looking at her daughter who smiled, throwing her hands in air. Taani bend and picked her up in her arms. She turned and gasped when she found him, standing at the entrance of the room. She cursed her fate, knowing he had witnessed her dance and his smirk confirmed the little doubt she had. It took her no moment to turn red in embarrassment which earned a chuckle from him.

"Don't laugh. Very soon you will be doing same, she won't leave you either." Taani grumbled, annoyed seeing him laughing.

"I'll do anything for her." Rey replied back immediately. He stepped inside the room and stand beside her. Her breath hitched as he inched close to her, leaning forward he kissed Rhianna's cheek, in process his cheek brushed against hers, causing her heart to skip a beat. His touch was still a weakness to her.

"Get ready, We have to leave for engagement party." Rey told her in his oh-so serious tone. Taani gulped down, she didn't wanted to go but then, his parents had personally requested her to come, she couldn't deny their wish and disrespect them.

"Mom has sent this dress for you. And this is for Rhianna." Rey said to her as he handed her two shopping bags. Taani took them from him and placed them on the bed.

"I'll take care of her, you can get ready." Rey mumbled, he took rhianna in his arms and went out of the room, giving her privacy to change. Taani closed the door and checked the dress his mother had sent for her. It was a beautiful traditional lahenga, she fell in love with. She striped her clothes and and changed into the traditional attire then she did the make up and hair. She let her waist length hair open and did the little touch before she stepped out of the room.

She went in living area when she found him, he was laying on the couch and Rhianna was laying on her stomach, was on his chest. Aw. She was in awe at the sight before her. She cleared his throat, gaining his attention. He looked up from Rhianna, she felt nervous feeling his gaze roaming over her figure.

"I'll get Rhianna ready." Taani said to him, she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear in nervousness. She stepped close to him, she hovered over his body to take Rhianna from him when he grabbed her wrist. 

Her eyes snapped at him, surprised by his move. She lifted her eyelashes and look into his eyes, her heart skipped a beat seeing the intensity in his eyes. A shiver ran down her spine when he brought his face close to her, his breath was fanning over her lips, making her feel jittery.

Her breathing was irregular, he hadn't even touched her yet and she was ready to melt, something she despise. She despise how her body betrayed her due to his close proximity. Crimson hue spread across her warm cheeks.

"What are you doing, Sir?" She managed to speak with great difficulty. She felt powerless, she wanted to move away from him but lost her strength to do so. Her body betrayed her so did her heart.

He didn't reply, and before she knew, his warm lips were on hers, kissing her gently. She felt a strange tingling sensation ran through her. She knew she should have push him away, but found herself returning to his kiss. He grabbed back of her nape and pulled her close to him, deepening the kiss while his other arm was securely wrapped around Rhianna who was laying on his chest.

After come of minute, they pulled away when they heard soft cries of their daughter. Taani opened her eyes, so did he, both gazed at each other. Taani moved away from him, not believing how she gave into her desires.

"I don't know what come over me. I shouldn't have-" Rey mumbled, the awkwardness prevailed between them. She looked at anything but him. She took Rhianna from him and went in her room hurriedly while the kiss replayed in her mind.

"Damn you, Singhania." She cursed him, for messing up with her inner hidden feelings, again.

Next chapter is last chapter of the Book 1.

Please do leave your feedback
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res/unres
Aw aw
Loved the kiss.. !! And at the same time daddy's protective side for rihaana...
Guess Rihanna doesn't like to c mommy daddy mushy mushy moments :P
Loved the starting the crazy dance of Taani and then rey's reply !!
Awesome !!Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago