Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Ch-13 : Victim Of Her Charm

"What the hell was that, Sir? We are not married then how could you-" She hissed in anger, once all the members were busy with Rhianna, she pulled him in a corner. 

"I had to, it was for best. Till we are in india, we will act as husband & wife after that, we will be just Rhianna's parents." Rey told her in sharp crisp tone, making sure she understands what he had said. Taani frowned, looking displeased by the tone he had used, he could tell that.

His family is everything he wasn't. They all were kind and sweet to her, his parents were treating her and Rhianna nicely, she instantly felt herself liking them. Rey watched her silently as she stamp her foot angrily and went away from there while cursing him. He sighed, she can be such a kid at times.

Rey turned around when he noticed her, approaching with a sad look on her face. Rey look at the girl he loved, still do may be, but she is not his anymore.

"So everything was a lie, huh? You claimed to love and married my sister, having babies with her. Wow! What a true love-" Her eyes showed the hurt and anger.

"Even you knew how much i tried to win you back after that night, but it was you who rejected me and went to my brother. You slept with him-" He hissed in anger. He look at the girl he loved madly and somewhere still do, but she chose not to be with him for the mistake he committed unconsciously.

"Just like you slept with my sister." Priya sneered at him.

"You know, I would have forgiven you if it was some other girl, but no. You had to sleep with my sister, making me feel low of myself. You know, since childhood everyone would chose her over me. She was my parents perfect daughter, they would always tell me to be like her, get perfect marks like her, be obedient. Even neighbors, relatives, friends would chose her over me. Unknowingly, she snatched away every one i loved from me. But when i met you, i thought you will be mine, just mine. I no longer have to fear of her snatching you away from me. You love me, only me. But the day you told me you slept with her, I couldn't accept that, i can never accept that. The man i love, chose my sister over me. This was something, i can never forget even if i want to. And see, even today all are running behind her and her daughter where as no one spared a glance at me. It will never end, unknowingly my own sister has become obstacle in my path of happiness." Priya opened her heart before him, tears rolled down her cheeks, making him feel bitter. He doesn't know what to say to her anymore. He had always known Priya felt insecure of her sister which made a bitter feeling for taani to grow in his heart. He felt he betrayed her, due to the unwanted attraction he had toward his sister.

Taani had the charm in her that capture people's attention, he had understood that and he himself was victim of that and had witnessed the same a while ago. Just an hour, and he could tell his parents are smitten by her. She had the innocence in her eyes which could melt even a stone, the beautiful heart she posses was another thing.

"I chose ayan over you because i know he won't chose my sister over me." Priya's words broke his trance, he watched her with guilt ridden heart as she walked away from there.

"Rey!" His mother's voice brought him back into reality. He walked toward his mother, who was seated on the couch in living area with Rhianna in her arms and taani had occupied the seat beside her and both were busy in some deep conversation. He had never seen his mother jelling up with priya like this. Priya's words ringed in his minds, it was true. People do forget her in taani's presence and as much as he hates to admit, he knew, he is one of them.

"Yes, mom."

"Though I was angry with you for not telling me about your marriage, but i forgave you, after meeting my bahu and grand-daughter. You have chosen a perfect girl for yourself-" Avantika beamed in happiness, he could see his mother is happy with his choice, but if only he could tell her about the reality.

"Mom, we are getting late. We will take your leave now-"

"But i wanted to spend some more time with angel and taani. I have just started telling her about your childhood tales." Avantika reasoned with her son.

"Mom, i promise i'll bring them tomorrow-" Rey promised to his mother, who thought of protest but then nodded in agreement.

"Alright and don't forget to bring them in engagement ceremony tomorrow." Avantika said to his son in stern tone. Rey nodded in agreement then they bid adieu to his family and left for his apartment.

Rey is not in love with Taani yet. Hope you liked the priya part. She is not a negative character yet, can't say about future. 

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
insecurities... with her own sister... thats different... may be jyada bade logon me hota hoga...mere yaha nahi hota aise 😆
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
okk so rey is not in love wid taani yet...
but he is attracted to her...
siblings jealousy...
well I jst dnt wnt her to create mess in taani's life...
waiting to see how rey fell in love wid taani...
thnx fr pm
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Insecure priya
Charming and innocent taani
chinudolly thumbnail
awesome update
Just loved it a lott
Pls update asap
👏
⭐️
👏
⭐️ ⭐️
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
for their insecurity they punish innocent sole
waiting for next update
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
So Priya's insecurities and bitter feelings towards Taani make Rey also have hatred for Taani even though he attracted to her
It is usual siblings problems
But Priya is overreacting
For the last one year that Priya would have everything because even her parents despise Taani, still she have that hatred feelings towards his sister
Feeling sad for Taani, none care about her feelings neither Priya not Rey, both are so full of themselves
Continue soon
kajalkalwani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update. i fell bad for priya hope all will be fine between two sisters 
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is the future of Taani 
Superb update... Comparison between siblings is very common n sometimes very heart breaking...priya also felt the same thing...but instead of getting jealous be happy n confident about urself...