Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 8 was really awesome! 
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz updt soon eagerly waiting
u did leave the epi in so much suspense..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-10 : A Daddy's Promise

Rey knocked on the door, taani opened the door and gave him way to enter. He entered inside and stare at Rhianna who was sleeping on the bed.

"She is mine." He whispered softly. He had recognized her as his as soon as he laid his eyes on her, she had the same eyes as him.

"Yeah! But If you have any doubt you can conduct a paternity test. I have no problem-" Taani said to him, anger flickered through his bronze visage, grabbing her shoulder, he pulled her toward him with a jerk.

"I don't need a piece of paper to know if she is mine or not-" He growled in anger. A shiver ran down her spine. His eyes were spitting fire, letting her know he is displeased by her words.

"Why you never told me about her?" Rey asked her, clutching her in tight grip, he pulled her more close to him. Her breathing was irregular, her heaving chest colliding with his.

"Don't you dare to blame me over this. I did called you, to tell you about my pregnancy and it was who told me to not to call you ever again. So i did what you said-" Taani replied back with fierceness. Amusement flickered through his eyes, he hadn't expected this innocent kitten to be so fierce.

"And stop man-handling me." Taani pushed him back with all the strength she had in her. Rey stumbled back, starlet by her move.

"Don't forget i'm still your boss."

"Still that doesn't give you any right to man-handle me." Taani retorted back, angrily. Rey decided to not to stretch this more, he had more important things in hands.

"Can we leave this and talk calmly."

"Oh! Sorry, sir, for being the hot headed here and ill-treating you-" Taani replied back in sugar coated tone but he could feel sarcasm behind that sweet tone of hers. Rey narrowed his eyes, then his eyes fell over her arms, his finger marks were imprint on her delicate skin making him close his eyes in regret.

"What do you want to talk about?" Taani asked him calmly. Rey held her hand and dragged her toward the couch and made her sit on it and he himself took seat beside her.

"I want to be part of her life." Rey told her, taani look at him, not knowing how to react? A sudden happiness seeped through her seeing the acceptance for her daughter.

"I don't have any problem with that. You can come to meet her whenever you want, spend time with her or whatever you want, but keep that in mind, don't you ever dare to hurt her." Taani told him, possessive mommy mode taking over her and she threaten him.

"That moment won't come in this life time. Thats a daddy's promise, I won't ever hurt her." Rey answered her back immediately. 

"Daddy's Promise? I liked that. Cool then. Now can you please tell me, where i can sleep?" Taani asked him, feeling tired and sleepy after the long journey.

"Here only."

"And where will you sleep?" 

"This is my bedroom, so isn't it obvious i'll be sleeping here too?" Rey asked her sarcastically. Taani gaped at him. Sleeping in same room as his, not possible.

"No. No. You and me, can't sleep in one room." Taani denied in stern tone. Sharing room the man who think of her as his mistake, wasn't something she look for.

"You don't have any other option. I want to sleep next to my daughter and knowing you, i know you won't be able to sleep without her too. So sharing room is the best option we have-" Rey explained her like while she look at him, this man and his arrogance never fail to amuse her.

"If you weren't father of my child, You have no idea how glad i would have been to kill you right now-" Taani muttered under her breath. She walked over the bed and fall flat on stomach on her side of the bed, beside Rhianna. 

She was too tired to fight further.

Next part, Rey's POV.

Please do leave your feedback
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yipee me first rey knows rihanna is her daughter before taani telling to him. i liked taani's mommy possisive mode taarey sharing room
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rey got she is his daughter.excited for rey's pov.updt soon.
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like the way he said firmly that angel is his daughter and he doesnt need any proofs for it..  
I really wanna read more on rey's Pov that if he has slight idea to accept taani as well but with pride and not as a mistake :) 
This update was nice :D 
Continue soon :)