Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna12345 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HAPPY ENDING Please ... 😊
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Exams are going on that to back to back rest time i give to my os so don't know when i m going to update 21 April is the last date of my exam but i will try to drop a update between this can't promise after my exams i will be regular for you all
sabrina.shown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Ashna,
First of all, good luck with your exam ... First  and foremost, please dont worry abt update rather concentrate on your exam.

Sorry i am really late commenting.. What to say.. wow.. the way Manik wrote the letter.. shit ... Forget Nandu i had tears roll down .. 😭😭😭😭

I loved the the way you showed Nandu's father's revenge.. Yes hehas  every right.. to make Manik suffer the way he suffered bc of his doll was suffering.. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.. meri dad hote to manik ab tak murder ho jata.. bloody moron..

Yaar i know its nearly the end.. but i wanted to see manik proving himself a little more to nandu regarding her and AVNI.. how manik tarad tha hain in log ke liye.. and hau jata hain.. you klnow.. after all its your story.. so as you wish you can complete but what a change of events.. I really want nandu cry her heart out and wo vi in front of Manik and manik will nothing and juts kiss her at the end.. and say i love you .. UFFF love love love love love to you.  babe.. Exam khatam karke aoo.. no issue..

saira26 thumbnail
Superbbb and emotional
want happy ending
i want nandini should forgive manik
She should give him a another chance
The pic is really cute
Plzzz continue soon
Waiting
aryanuja thumbnail
Hieee dear
I started reading ur story only a few days back n i completed it bcz ur story is sooo beautiful.
I was not having a account in this group so i could not comment or like 😭
    👏
Ur a mazing writer.
Just fab.
I have read many ff,os, etc but 4 the first time i felt badly like commenting
& plz dear HAPPY ENDING bcz if v regret for u falts then u need forgiveness. 😃 😳
May they b a family 4ever hamesha... 😉
Kavyashree22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okey, exams first so...
BEST OF LUCK...
ROCK IT!!!!
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's ok dear
didn't knew that you had exams
concentrate on your studies...
ALL THE VERY BEST for your exams👍🏼
M_R3 thumbnail
Best of luck for your exams :)Edited by M_R3 - 8 years ago
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okk we can understand.

YOU JUST CONCENTRATE IN UR EXAMSS.

WE CAN WAIT..

SOO ALL THE BEST.

N JUST DO BEST..

Shruti240 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_chawla

Feeling so overwhelmed by your comment and glad u like it or about the bashing i really doesn't its a part of writing so i just don't care anyways romance is something little difficult for me wese i have another fiction one night stand with a stranger you could try it has romance but not mushy i can't write that but yeah will try to give good romantic parts in devils as well or it has to be end can't help it i don't have story to show or others stories to work on so don't have another option anyways thanks for the awesome comment 😊 will pm u in next one 👏

it's completely my pleasure...

and u deserve all praise...

I will wait for ur PM...

update soon...