Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fantastic update
taani remembering their past
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
I think Rey take all frustration and anger on poor taani... But I 'm sure when he see his little princess Rihaana.. All his frustration and anger will fly away.. Waiting for father daughter duo... cute cute scenes...
heemasomani thumbnail
Amazing update
poor tani 
rey is making her life hell
Mickyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor taani!!!
idiot rey. always hurting taani...
keep going
heemasomani thumbnail
Fabulous update
priya and rey's brother are getting engaged 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-7 : Life In Los Angeles

She walked out of the office premises and started her journey to her home, she was walking on the busy streets of Los Angeles. Thinking about her life, She moved to LA from India with her sister, her family is still in india but they don't talk to her anymore. They think she was disgraced to the family after she slept with her sister's boyfriend.

She misses them, but had learned to live without them. She accepted the punishment given by them and moved on her in life. She lives in same city as her sister but they never crossed each other's path.

She has never learnt to cry on what she doesn't have, she smiles on what she has. And in LA, she has everything. Very few but loyal friends, a job which provided her enough money to live a comfortable life and a loving daughter who means world to her. She never complained whatever happened in past, knowing it won't do any good to her. She believe in forgive, forget and move on.

"Taani-" She stopped when she heard someone calling her from behind, she turned and smiled seeing Ashton, her colleague and best friend.

"Hey, Ash." Taani greeted him.

"How are you? I heard new boss is too hard on you-" Ashton asked her as they both begun walking. Since Ashton work in HR department, they hardly get time to meet each other in office.

"Yeah! I'm good, he is rude though but i guess I'll manage."

"He is hot too. Sometimes i feel jealous of you. You get to be with him all day-" Ashton said to her, taani narrowed her eyes at her best friend who had happens to develop a crush on Rey.

"John will kill you, if he get to know about your 'love' for our boss. Do you want me to tell him?" Taani laughed and teased him. Ashton's boyfriend is possessive and there was no denying in it.

"Don't you dare, beautiful. And by the way, are you coming to the party this sunday?"

"What party?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him, questioningly.

"Lily's party." Ashton told her as matter of the fact.

"I didn't got any invitation, so not coming." Taani answered him casually.

"What? Really? But why?" Ashton asked shockingly.

"Lily and I, don't go well with each other. And even if i was invited, i can not attend the party. I have to take care of angel."

"I understand. Hows my favorite baby? Its been long i met her-" Ashton asked about Rhianna, only few people know about her and Ashton is one of them.

"She is good, but missing her favorite uncle."

"Aw. Tomorrow i'm coming to meet her-" Ashton replied immediately. Taani nodded in agreement.

"Cool! I'll meet you tomorrow then. Bye!" Ashton waved at her as he walked away where as taani walked toward her home, completely unaware of the fact that someone was following her till now.

Reaching home, She was welcomed by her daughter who happy come in her arms and nuzzled her face in her bossoms, indicating about her hunger to her mother.

"She is hungry. Jessica, you can go home now." Taani mumbled, Jessica nodded and left from there where as taani settled on her bed with Angel on her lap. She opened the buttons of her shirt and start feeding her daughter who hungry latch on her nipple.

"Aw. My baby was hungry-" She giggled at her daughter's antics, bending her head little, she place a soft peck on her head. Just then her cell phone ringed, she frowned seeing the call from an unknown number but received the call nevertheless.

"Hello."

"Hello, Ms. Shekhawat. It's me-" She recognized his voice immediately.

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to book two fight tickets to India." Rey told her in his usual bossy tone.

"Okay, sir. One for you and one for-" She let her words hanging in the air, for him to complete.

"One for you, Ms. Shekhawat. As my personal assistant, you are coming with me-" A reply came from the other side, causing her to frown deeply.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but i can't come with you-"

"I didn't asked for your permission, ms. shekhawat, it an order for you. You are coming with me."

"Sir, please try to understand me. I can't go out of the country-" She pleaded to him, she couldn't go, she has her little angel to take care of and she can't go out for long nor she can take her along.

"Either come with me or find another job for yourself." He threatened her in no nonsense tone, making her gulp down in nervousness. She was biting her nails, debating what to do now? She really can't afford to lose this job since its only source of income for her.

"I'll come, sir. When are we going?" Taani closed her eyes and agreed to go with him, he hadn't left any other option for her but to agree with him.

"Good. And we are leaving day after tomorrow. I'll mail you other details." And with that, the line went dead. She sighed and throw her phone away on the bed.

"Sometimes i really hate your father." Taani said while looking at Rhianna, who was getting herself feed. Little Rhianna pouted and look at her, as if disagreeing with her.

"You haven't even meet yet, and you seems to be in his team already. Mommy is hurt, Angel" Taani huffed, mocking hurt she kept her heart on her heart. Rhianna look at her mother before her lips curved into a sweet smile.

"You know, you are going to meet him very soon." Taani said to her, she knew she can't hide about their daughter from him, one day or other he will come to know about her so why not now? 

But she was scared of his reaction because somewhere deep down, she too hope for his acceptance for Rhianna.

Next part depends on response.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wow amazing update rey and taani going India
Nice next update soon...