Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely updt..!! Madhu enjoying this misunderstood gf/bf thing... & rk so wanted madhu to be his real girlfriend.. Haha... Trish was real tsunami & her gay speculations on rk.. Both rk & madhu having light hearted moments with teasing & flirting.. Tnx fr pm
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Haha rk wants Madhu to do "eww "for him one day 😆
Thanks for the pm
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maryam, can you please post link of your RM stories and posts in RM AT #85 also, whenever you update one or start a new one?😳
musicismylife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb story dear. I love the storyline. You're ideas are out of the world.
They both are so cutie cutie.
Poor RK got so embarassed infront of Madhu cause of Trish hehe.. but nonetheless it was sweet..
Thank you for the pm's dear 😊
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by k.atrina75 - 8 years ago
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the next part
plz update soon !!
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hello doctor !
am an ardent reader of all your stories, but haven't commented yet. sorry for that dear.
loving RK and his sports girl.
continue soon dear, waiting ...
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7 

Madhu sat among the audience looking at the ground as the commentators kept chattering on the mic as to how this match was particularly interesting. Both the teams were having their final strategy discussions on two sides of the ground. Madhu kept looking at RK with a slight smile. He looked hot and handsome. 

Though it was a semi final, but RK's team had already qualified for final. So the match was for the other team to qualify. 
"Bhabhi is looking at you " Ali told RK after they all had discussed about the strategy. 

"Really?" RK said delighted looking at her spot. Yes, he had been stealing glances at her since the time he had stepped in the ground. Seeing her looking at him, he raised his hand waving at her. 

Madhu's smile grew wider as she waved him back. Her eyes  clearly shining with delight. 

"Wow...  That's a progress..! " Ali said surprised, remembering how she had turned pale last time at the basket ball court. 

RK smiled satisfied looking at her side. 

The match began among the hootings and cheerings from the students. It was quite a notch to notch match. Madhu was clapping every now and then seeing the brilliant performance by RK. And she would curse the other team for their goals and penalties. Surabhi was watching her with an amused expression. 

"Never saw you this excited for some one else's match " she said getting closer to her. 

"What's our's or other's in game...? It's a match and it's interesting..." Madhu said shrugging casually. 

"Even if RK wasn't there in it..? " she asked back. 

"Well.. If RK wasn't there in it then the quality of game would have been much lower you see.. So No it wouldn't have been as interesting.." Madhu said haughtily. She felt proud as if he belongs to her. 

"Oh my God.. You are in love! " Surabhi exclaimed. 

" D'oh" Madhu rolled her eyes. Could she be any more lame! 

"yes yes.. You are in love " Surabhi told her again. 

" Surabhi... You need to cut that crap.. I am just enjoying a game.. " she exclaimed. 

The match continued will full vigour.. Both the teams were playing really well giving a tough competition to the other. It was just 5 minutes left for the game and both the teams were on 4 goals. They just needed to pass time now, as RK knew he would score all 5 of they get penalty shoot to resolve the draw. So they were quite confident. But then, Yogesh did a foul in an attempt to go another goal, that gave the opposite team a penalty shot. RK was shocked. Why did he have to be so over smart? They would have won the match without that stupid goal. All the team mates were suddenly upset or shocked. But there was no time for that. As the other team got the chance for penalty shot, they scored it easily and the match slipped from RK's hand. In the next 1 minuts the match was over, with RK's team losing the game. 
Madhu looked ahead angrily. She felt like punching the guy right in the nose. She looked at RK who was standing at one end looking furiously ahead. How could he possibly screw the game now? In the last minute. RK's anger was evident and Madhu knew how upset he would be. She took in a deep breath. The last minute finished and RK went Yogesh who was already shit scared of all his team members. RK looked at him angrily but didn't say a word. He was angry but seeing his scared expression, he couldn't get himself to shout at him. "It happens.." he said patting his shoulder and walked off., leaving an even more confused him behind. Seeing RK's reaction even other team members decided not to create a ruckus about it. 

Madhu couldn't hold herself back now. She knew he would be upset and didn't feel like walking away from him at this time. She ran to RK, who was now sitting on the ground taking his shoes off. She sat beside him. RK looked at her and gave a nervous smile. 

"It seems things didn't turn out well today.. " Madhu said with a slight smile. 

"Yeah.. Quite a bad day.." RK said with a straight face. 

"But the game was a treat to watch seriously.. " Madhu said excitedly. 

"Yeah with me losing?" RK asked challenging. 

"Come on.. Winning and losing is a part of gane.. Not the game itself.. " Madhu said with a bright smile. 

RK looked at her and smiled slightly. "but we could have won.. It was just there and he just screwed it.. ." RK said 

"But you didn't shout at him.." Madhu said. 

"Coz I know he didn't do it intentionally.. He is a good player.. He has given us a lot of victories too.. " 

"See.. You know it happens sometimes.. So let it go.. And you are already in the final.. So let it be.. You are already gonna win the final.." Madhu said confidently  

RK smiled seeing her, the dimple on his cheek made Madhu skip a beat. RK sighed looking back ahead, he obviously was feeling bad. 

Madhu hugged him from the side trying to console him. RK's eyes grew wide at that, he felt thoughts leaving his mind and all he could remember was Madhu's body touching his. 

Just then Surabhi called out to her, and Madhu quickly stood up. 

"I will meet you later RK.. Gotta go now... " she said as she rushed away while RK still sat frozen. 

Ali came and sat beside him. "You are fine right?" he asked. 

RK shook his head slowly in a negative whole still frozen. 
----------------

Madhu was sitting on the ground enjoying the cool breeze which flew through her hair. RK looked at her and felt his senses leaving him. She looked so beautiful. And he fel world spinning around her. Rk went and say beside her.

"Hii.." She said smiling at him.

"Hey.." RK replied.

"I hear you have your finals tomorrow.." RK said.

"Yeah... It is.." Madhu smiled seeing him though the thought that was bugging her was that all finals close meant the fest is ending in another two days.

"Sports meet is ending in the next two days" RK said as if reading her mind.

Madhu nodded as she looked ahead. RK too looked ahead now.

After a few minutes of silence, RK spoke up. "You know about the dance night tonight right?" 

Madhu looked at him confused but then remembered about it .

"Yes..I remember hearing it" she said.

"So.. What do you think...?" He asked hesitantly.

"What do i have to think..?" She asked confused.

"About the party.." He said.

"I prefer not to judge people by the parties they attend" she said casually.

RK mentally face-palmed himself. Why can't she understand anything..?

"You know Ali and all.. Were forcing me to attend the party.. Even though i usually avoid those ."

"Hmmm i can understand that.." She said modding her head. But suddenly she turned to him sharply. "They have couple entry in there..!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah..." RK said hoping that she understood what he meant.

"Whom are you going with?!" She asked in a dangerous tone.

This time RK actually face-palmed himself.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Madhu... Whom are you going with?" He asked as f tired.

"I am not going at all because of that.." Madhu said accusing him.

"So will you come with me...?" He asked with a loving face.

Madhu was taken aback. She stared at him dumb.

"You know.. Already there are rounds about us being a couple.. So ..." RK said trying to reason with her before she accuses him of mistaking her friendship. 

"So you decided to confirm those rumours? " she asked with a stern face. 

"No.. It's like.. We can play along and have some fun right?" he said giving an innocent and scared smile. 

Madhu looked at his scared face and then burst into a laugh. RK too visibly relaxed and joined her. 

"So is that a yes? " he asked when they quieted down. 

"Well.. I don't think we have many options.." she said acting pricey. 

"Definitely not " RK said in a possessive way. 

Madhu looked at him with a smile. "Now everyone will think all the rumours to be true" she said laughing. 

"yeah... And who knows they might turn up to be true " RK said with a naughty smile. 

"No they won't" Madhu said challenging. 

RK raised an eye brow at her challenging back by then he winked at her. That made Madhu blush as she looked away. 

"well... I can see that.. " he said satisfied with himself while Madhu punched his shoulder annoyed. 

-----------

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rese...
Unres...

Doc! See, i got my spot! I am so happy! 😳😆
Fantastic update...
U won't believe but i really guessed that Rk's team will lose the match... & exactly the same happened... But i thought Rk will miss the goal looking at Madhu...hehe..😆
Their love is so obvious to everyone... Ali, Surbhi are openly telling them how they feel for each other but they are hesitating to accept it... Well they do know what they feel for each other... But not daring to express it... Even to ask madhu to come with him for the party night he was getting so nervous... 😆
Wonder when they will confess their love... Party night?? Or at final match?? I guess after winning their respective matches... Bcos they met n basketball court... They became close frnds n football court... So i guess they will declare their love in either of the court or will they go for a direct Court wedding???😆 😉 See here also that court word is there...😆
Its really fun to read this story dear... That too when u love sports... I felt like i was actually sitting & watching a live football match... U r too good in writing such scene!👏
Thanks for the lovely update & pm...

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago