Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

both love each other so much...

now what problem waiting...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 8 : Playful

In afternoon they reached mumbai, there was a satisfactory smile playing on his lips as they entered the singhania mansion by taani his side. Her mother had gone out with avantika for shopping while Abhi was had gone out to meet his friend. They found swayum & rishi seated in hall, both were busy in some kind of serious conversation. Rey & Taani walked over them, swayum and rishi, both looked up and gave a small smile to them.

"Rey, we need to talk about something. And taani beta, you must be tired after journey, why don't you go in your room and rest for a while?" Rishi said to his daughter lovingly, taani nodded and went upstairs in her room, while wondering what could be the serious issue. Both her father and brother looked quite tensed. 

"Swayum, whats the matter? Everything alright?" Rey asked him as he took the seat beside him. 

"Lots of things happened when you both were not here. Mr. Rajesh khanna was your dad's childhood friend, his daughter is interested in you, she knows you from your college days. Rajesh brought his daughter's marriage alliance for you which your dad rejected it for obvious reasons, but the rejection didn't go well with Rajesh and his daughter. He & his daughter become our rival in business, till business it was alright but they both had took it to personal level now. Since your engagement news is out, they wants to hurt taani." Rishi told him about the whole matter. His blood boiled at the mention of someone having intentions of harming his taani.

"We have got threats to call off the engagement if we want her safe. At start we didn't who was behind all this but our sources told us its Rajesh khanna." Swayum added further, anger was visible in his voice. He wanted to go and kill every person who want to hurt his baby sister.

"Engagement will happen like it was planned, And don't worry about Rajesh & his daughter. I'll handle them, but we need to make sure taani stay inside the house till engagement. I'm sure they will surely try to do something-" Rey said to them, Rishi nodded, he trust him completely when it comes to taani. He knew rey will not let any harm come to taani.

"And i'll make sure Mr. Khanna's company face downfall soon-" Swayum added with a wink. Rey smirked at him, they both will destroy him, on both personal and profession level.

"Do whatever you both want, i just want my daughter safe." Rishi mumbled before he got up and went away from here.

"How was your trip?" Swayum asked him.

"It was good. She enjoyed alot-" Rey started off but he cut him off in the middle.

"No need to go in details." Swayum mumbled, not wanting to hear about his best friend and sister's private moments. Rey narrowed his eyes at him. They were busy in talking about random stuff when Abhi entered the house and got excited seeing Rey.

"Hey, jiju! How was your trip? Did our delicate doll troubled you?" Abhi questioned him, he jumped on the couch opposite to them.

"It was good and your di didn't troubled me." Rey answered him.

"No way! I can't believe it. She can't stay a moment without throwing tantrums. You know, house was in peace in her absence." Abhi replied to him. Hearing which swayum raised his eye brow at him, questioningly?

"Weren't you the one saying you are missing her alot, and if it in your hand, you won't let her step out of the house?" Swayum questioned him. Abhi frowned then look at his elder brother with accusing look.

"You were not supposed to say that before anyone. I can't profess my love for her so openly, you know. It doesn't suit my image-" Abhi said to him, Rey and swayum laughed hearing his words.

"Don't worry, champ. We won't tell her that you were missing her. And where were you?" 

"I went to meet my special friend, but she bored the hell out of me with her girlie talks-" Abhi replied to rey. Rey look at swayum then at abhi.

"Special friend.huh?" Both swayum & Rey teased him, making him feel shy which made them laugh hardly.

"Whats her name?" 

"Her name is jia. She likes di alot, she asked me to ask taani di which shampoo she use, she likes her hair-" Abhi told them with a weird expression, he shook his head to take out all the girlie talks of jia out of his head. Rey & Swayum were amused seeing him.

"I tell you, These girls! Always talk about dolls and hair." Abhi told them.

"Abhi!!" He jumped out of his place when he heard his sister's loud voice. The trio looked up and found her standing near the staircase and shooting daggers at abhi.

"You broke my i-pad!" Taani accused him, abhi gulped down seeing the broken i pad in her hand.

"I didn't! Bozzo did. He wanted to play with it, i denied but like he had ever listen to me. He jumped and it fell down from my hands-" Abhi stuttered, putting all the blame on his dog which made her more angry. She marched toward him, abhi look at Rey & Swayum for help but the both shrug their shoulders and leaned back, enjoying the enjoy.

"Traitors!" Abhi mouthed then turned to his sister.

"Keep that stupid dog of yours out of my room. Understand?" Taani told him in stern tone. 

"I will complain to mom if you one more time call bozzo stupid."

"Yeah right! How can i forget his owner is stupid not him." Taani mocked him, she smacked his head and walked away from there in kitchen while abhi rubbed his head and glared at the duo who were enjoying their fight.

"Weren't you both supposed to help me?" Abhi asked them, he raised his eyebrow at them, questioningly. Rey & Swayum laughed and nodded their head negatively.

"It was fun to watch you two. And She was right. You are stupid." They both said to him at the time and laughed at his expense. Abhi narrowed his eyes and slumped down on the couch.

"Bring a new i pad for her. Please? I would have but i dont have that much money-" Abhi said to them, almost pleading which made them smirk. Its not everyday they get to see him like this.

"We will but you will have to be our slave for week-" Swayum said to his brother who's eyes widen in horror.

"Whats up with you all making me your slave? First di asked me to be her slave if i want to come in her engagement and now you two-" Abhi groaned in frustration making them laugh at his plight. 

"Its your choice, champ, we are not forcing you, but nothing is free-" Rey said to abhi who frowned.

"Urgh! Fine. I'll be your slave and give her a brand new i-pad soon else she will keep on troubling me-" Abhi agreed to their condition.

"Good! Now go and bring something for us to eat." Swayum ordered him, Abhi wanted to deny but remembered the condition, so he got and went in kitchen.

"This is going to be so much. Time to take revenge for all the pranks he had played on us till now." Rey laughed, swayum agreed with him.

Rey entered her room, he found he sitting on the edge of the window, staring outside. He closed the door and moved toward her.

"Taani, i want to talk to you." He said to her, gaining her attention.

"Ji-" Taani got up and stand, facing him. Rey held her shoulders and made her look at him.

"Listen to me carefully, you might think we are being harsh on you but remember, its for your betterment only." Rey started off, he look into her eyes, making sure he had her full attention. Taani gulped down nervously, and nodded positively. She waited for him to continue.

"From now on, you will not step out of the house until me or swayum tell you. And we expect you to obey us-" Rey said to her in firm tone. Taani nodded, not that she had any say in that. Once they had decided something, no have say in that then.

"Good. Now come here." Rey mumbled, he pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. A sigh escaped his lips, he nuzzled his face in crook of her neck, placing soft kisses there, causing her to tighten her grip around him.

"I'll come tomorrow to meet you. Okay?" Rey whispered, breaking the hug he made her look at him. Taani gave a small nod to him with shy smile playing on her lip. He peck her lips softly and then left from there.

Phew! That was a long update 🤓

For pms, please add  -cupcake.pm-  into your buddy list.

and Please do leave your feedback :) 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
paddu503 thumbnail
Nice update. ...loved it very much. .
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 👏
Loved it to the core
Poor abhi 🤣
_khwaish_ thumbnail