TOISs Top Spoilers For This Week!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hamari Adhuri Kahani:

Maha Dayan hurts Radhika with her powers. Radhika pours gangajal on maha dayan, 

and she gets shocked and falls on ground, during Poornima night. Maha Dayan will  

be defeated and faints.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Anu
I am trying to be more active on forum. But I see all our phis phis gang has got bored
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Thanks for sharing Anu

I am trying to be more active on forum. But I see all our phis phis gang has got bored

Welcome dear...🤗

Dayan, Karan  aur Maha Dayani ne mil kar Phis Phis gang ko bhaga diya...😆
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vyoman

<font color="#9900cc">Welcome dear...🤗</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Dayan, Karan aur Maha Dayani ne mil kar Phis Phis gang ko bhaga diya...😆</font>

Sahi kaha Anu

The whole gang is so quiet now and show has no publicity and they are trying to stay afloat a sinking ship.

Till the time they don't talk major efforts to bring back the story on track it's going to be a crap fest.

Rashmi I just can't stand. And now Radhika being a Naagin how will they complete the story and that too with Krish and Radhika married
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priya di what to do eveybody had left 1 by one so their was no point visiting forum even when i use to peak it was dead why noy we just all get back together with all the masti n all and tweet for segments that would get the ship back together what say priya di cuz if we start others would join since their are many but do no publicity and negativity nobody is bothering