Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
pavitra rishtha tere mere mann ka 
priya185 thumbnail
ARMAN SUSHITA
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/521/pavitra-rishta/video/340212-pavitra-rishta-to-have-an-emotional-ending.htm
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

Ankita AT#22 (do NOT post yet)

archana manav
priya185 thumbnail
see mod note pg15 please ensure rules are followed

Originally posted by: jyoti06

This is Ankita AT , so discussions should b related to her only .. Avoid dragging/bashing/discussing other actors in the AT ..Consider this first official warning for this AT .. repeat of the same might lead to another final warning followed by AT closure 

PR Dev team

Edited by -Priya- - 6 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can we use this thread to discuss Ankita .The other thread called , ' Khwab tha toot gaya ' is not accessible anymore and I wanted updates on Anki so maybe this can be used now .
sushkita931 thumbnail
I am sorry i cant change my dp.i cant do it bc of my mob😡 i m trying.we have  to post about ankita here regularly its like mental support for her Edited by sushkita931 - 8 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
yes we should post here  more regularly.
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Can we use this thread to discuss Ankita .The other thread called , ' Khwab tha toot gaya ' is not accessible anymore and I wanted updates on Anki so maybe this can be used now .

That thread got deleted as it hurted many people so from now on we need avoid praising Ankita's ex in this forum.  You can certainly post all her pics or anything related to her from A days that is allowed. 
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensodyne

That thread got deleted as it hurted many people so from now on we need avoid praising Ankita's ex in this forum.  You can certainly post all her pics or anything related to her from A days that is allowed. 

No problem, I am only interested in what Ankita is up to . ðŸ˜Š