Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@yavika thank you dear. I am humbled.
@vipraja you can actively participate in my thread. Most of the readers and people who comment in my post are content starved viewers like me and have turned to SKR with a hope that something sensible can be watched.
aparnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was indeed a good post @sruthi
Being someone who might get married in near future,I feel all the posts ao far has been enlightening.its like a good advice .(I'm sure my family wud tell me similar things),but this was a great positive exp..
Thanks eveyone for sharing your thoughts 😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aparna thank you. If youth like  you understand the relations then we will have a better society tomorrow.
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know but I feel wouldn't kaikeyi use the piece of information about sita? I mean once again sita may get insulted for her unknown identity and existence? 
Even if kaikeyi is behind dasharatha to crown bharat as the king but still she has a place for ram in her heart.. I mean the flashback gave away that much.. Kaikeyi was pretty excited to select a bride for ram in the future... So now her hopes come crashing down... She's not liking it... She may retaliate.. Smthn will happen that shall make her like sita... As per the Ramayana I know, no one was ever against sita... 

And regarding the marriage of the other 3 pairs I think it will be janaka's and dashratha's decision... 

After the marriage wen manthara feels everything is being backfired.. She may use the master stroke and kaikeyi will ask for ram's exile as her wish... 

I feel sita and ram may win her over through this marriage period... 

I also think that it will be sita who'll save everyone from the snake..am reminded here of the childhood scene when there was a snake in the shiv temple of the palace and sita prayed which made it go... 

So its a weird assumption from my end that it will be sita the savior this tym ðŸ˜†. I guess juz to ensure that she is sarvatha deserving to be ram's wife which kaikeyi needs to get in her mind tightly ðŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@DD snake we have Lakhan who is said to be an avatar of Adhisesha himself. I would prefer him saving from snake than Sita so that Lakshmila love story can move along.
Coming to Kaikeyi yes she can insult Sita and when Sita put efforts to win her, Ram will have to stand by her.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@DD snake we have Lakhan who is said to be an avatar of Adhisesha himself. I would prefer him saving from snake than Sita so that Lakshmila love story can move along.

Coming to Kaikeyi yes she can insult Sita and when Sita put efforts to win her, Ram will have to stand by her.

Yah lakhan is the avatar of adhisesha... Let's c where the story takes us... Either way.. Am excited ðŸ˜›
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic post Shruti didi😃