Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful post shruthi di 
Definitely ourinner voice is no more in our reach 
More or less the strange reality is the one who talks about asthetism, about philosophy and doesn't like to be a part of the bursting lives of towns is termed as someone unnatural 
The peace that I get one I stand out in the balcony watching the moon with soft breeze flowing past could not be matched through any of the new techniques.
But again technology is important for communication but we must understand excess of everything is bad .
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Radian. There are times people ask me why I prefer trains to planes. And I say if I travel by train I could see the landscape. Its changing colors. But what will I see in the flight, only clouds which are so monotonous. I personally prefer trains over flights but yes practical purposes do force us to use flight. 
And many have asked us when we booked an apartment why we booked on the 3rd floor and not on some 12th, 13th floor. I said I have taken an apartment from where I have the direct view of the garden and how can I get that view if I go to 12th or 13th floor. 

Actually Sita made me realize why I love earth more than sky. 
Arshics thumbnail
Wonderful post Shruthi, progress and technology are interlinked, and irreversible. But what we must do is always behave responsibly. As the famous saying goes, Mother Earth has enough for everyone's need but not enough for anyone's greed. 
Ramya great examples of chennai floods and the atom bomb - both man made disasters, though in different ways! 
radianteyes. thumbnail
Very true di
Nature is definitely the most beautiful gift 
For r me not just earth but I am deeply connected to the water element , that flow that rythm that sound  ,beautiful.
And di I am charvi  Edited by radianteyes. - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@charvi from an element perspective I am more attached to air. I simply cannot stand in a place where there is no air, no ventillation. I love the winds and that's why I prefer window seats, always need fan. 
And just like air trapped in a container exerts pressure, I will suffocated in a controlled environment and have tendency to look for ways to break away ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
radianteyes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@charvi from an element perspective I am more attached to air. I simply cannot stand in a place where there is no air, no ventillation. I love the winds and that's why I prefer window seats, always need fan. 

And just like air trapped in a container exerts pressure, I will suffocated in a controlled environment and have tendency to look for ways to break away ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆
And that means you are the that is  felt the most  , and u like to travel alot and share your ideas 
And without u many can't survive .😉
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic explanation Shruti didi😊