Kasam :TOI Spoilers of 1st Week

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Episode - 410:00 PM - 10:30 PM, 10 Mar Set Alert
More show timings

Eighteen years later, when Rishi gets beaten up by Rony, he suddenly remembers his childhood. Meanwhile, Tanu burns her hand at the temple when she tries to save a moth.

Episode - 510:00 PM - 10:30 PM, 11 Mar Set Alert

Tanu reaches the airport and meets her air hostess friend Mukta with whom Rishi was flirting a while ago. Mukta tries to show Tanu who Rishi is but Raj gets in the way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tfs dear...I am aishu...what's ur name??
Seems like this week they won't meet...disappointed but anxious abt their first meeting...
So u love harshad ahh?? I think coming 15th his serial is gonna air on SP ryt??...don't give urself high hopes dear...when the show fails to grab trps...SP will ruin the show for sure...I suffered very badly due to these trps...SP used to cut off the whole show or will change the show into a saas bahu crap...hate this channels..in the process of earning trps ...they stoop so low

Sorry my frustrations opened up
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashlok

Tfs dear...I am aishu...what's ur name??

Seems like this week they won't meet...disappointed but anxious abt their first meeting...
So u love harshad ahh?? I think coming 15th his serial is gonna air on SP ryt??...don't give urself high hopes dear...when the show fails to grab trps...SP will ruin the show for sure...I suffered very badly due to these trps...SP used to cut off the whole show or will change the show into a saas bahu crap...hate this channels..in the process of earning trps ...they stoop so low

Sorry my frustrations opened up

I am Aakash. Yeah I like Harshad and Preetika. Not at all planning to watch his SP show. Might catch 1st epsd. I know SP is TRP hungry channel. Lol no problem it's okay.

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

I am Aakash. Yeah I like Harshad and Preetika. Not at all planning to watch his SP show. Might catch 1st epsd. I know SP is TRP hungry channel. Lol no problem it's okay.

Nice to meet u akash...I was wondering why ur dp name is akkihp...now got the ans...
So u r a fan of beintehaa...me too...I fell in love with harshad the first moment I saw him...and yup SP is a TRP hungry channel...
They used to say Rishta wahi soch nayi...but soch bhi wahi hair...only saas-bahu craps...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
rishi is a harmless flirt...thats cute...harmless spoilt brat...😆
after tanu's death...he becomes cynical...lifeless soul...there is so much shades in rishi...sharad will nail it...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the upcoming spoiler, Akki! :D